Start by marking “Future Diary, Volume 4 (Future Diary, #4)” as Want to Read:
Future Diary, Volume 4 (Future Diary, #4)

Future Diary, Volume 4 (Future Diary #4)

Yukiteru is starting out fresh at a new school, or so he thought. He starts out on the wrong foot when he bumps into Hayasaka, a bully from his previous school. Just when he's convinced that his school year is doomed, he meets new classmates who stand up for him. Yukiteru avoids thinking about the Diary Games and tries to enjoy normal school life.
Published December 8th 2009 by Tokyopop (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Future Diary, Volume 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Future Diary, Volume 4

Okay, I haven't read the last chapters before I wrote the review.. Now that I read, Yukiteru did one thing good. Maybe even though he is useless, he is a kind person. Not suitable for a death game though.
Still, I hope the manga gets more depth to its story. Characters need more development. However, new character Akise is interesting, hope he will stay like this.
The Brain in the Jar
Jan 12, 2016 The Brain in the Jar rated it it was ok
It's the worst volume so far. There are still good ideas here, but Sakae was never in control of his ideas. They always spun away from him. Still, they were often weird enough and the characters engrossing enough to make up for these flaws. It's not that the volume doesn't have these strengths. The weaknesses are just more apparent.

The main problem with it is the lack of Diary Holder. The previous volumes were dominated by the Holders. They were odd characters who, for all their cruelty and bein
Dec 30, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing
Shelves: type-manga
The twists just get crazier and crazier. The story has gotten better with each volume, and I can only hope it will stay that way. In this volume, Yuki finally gains some friends, but it takes some interesting twists. Meanwhile, Yuno is getting really jealous, and I would not want to make that girl mad. Seeing how she's murdered a good number of people at this point, she could be very dangerous when angry. When they all find themselves in a life or death situation, she repeatedly tries to get Yuk ...more
Miss Ryoko
Dec 03, 2011 Miss Ryoko rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
So now I REALLY retract my first statement of loving Yuno and thinking she's awesome. She's downright psycho! And not in the good way!

I'm hoping it'll end with Yukiteru killing her and then I will get much satisfaction.

This series is really starting to remind me of Death Note...which isn't a good thing, at least for me. The deduction was really hard to follow in this volume and it's really starting to bother me how Yuno seems to know exactly what to do and when...especially because she appears
Iman Eyitayo
Feb 23, 2016 Iman Eyitayo rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
En gros, un manga à l'aspect psychologique si développé (si tordu aussi!) qu'on se demande qui est l'auteur dans la "vraie" vie, un battle royale qui mélange action, suspens et addictivité, une histoire d'amour qui sort des sentiers battus. Bref, un manga qui aurait mérité un point de plus si je n'avais pas été un peu perplexe devant les 2 derniers tomes, mais que je recommande tout de même pour son côté "décalé". Je ne l'oublierais pas de sitôt !
Mar 20, 2012 Jj rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march-book-list
I absolutely love how this book ended. He finally introduce Yuno as his girlfriend , besides her beingcrazy!!!!Yuki, still declares his love for her. Even as he learns that he cannot trust any of the other contestants, Yuki continues to trust Yuno because her feelings for him. I can't wait for book 5. Lol ...more
May 06, 2016 Gustavo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Akise is so awesome, this volume was very intense but again I really hate Yuki he is so stupid, He wants to be friend with a girl that he just met that day and that tried to kill him and gets mad with Yuno. Really Yuki deserves to die.
Robin Conley
Feb 20, 2011 Robin Conley rated it liked it
I think I liked the first few books of this series better. Now it seems to be throwing in all kinds of craziness when it is unneeded and all the characters seem to be going insane. I still think it's a good series, I just wish that the characters hadn't shifted so drastically to crazy.
This volume makes me hate Yuno Gasai even more...
Some new characters appear, including a cute guy named Akise that I really like, but it vexes me that he cares about Yukki that much. Yukki and Yuno can go to hell holding hands without dragging everyone else!
Aug 05, 2013 James rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good story line and a great concept. Another one that's a lot better than the hunger games. Good characters. Lots of horror, romance and plot twists. Some violence.
Dec 10, 2014 Otto rated it it was amazing
El que mas ha jugado con mi mente xD Cada vez se pone mejor. Yuno cada vez deja ver más su locura xD
Meep rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2012
Steven Romero
Steven Romero rated it really liked it
May 28, 2015
Oana rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2015
Edgar Torres
Edgar Torres rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2015
Camila rated it really liked it
May 01, 2013
Rachel Morton
Rachel Morton rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2015
Mirany rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2013
Kiatacu rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2014
Stefanie Del
Stefanie Del rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2013
Ryna rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Zach Jensen
Zach Jensen rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2013
Me Me
Me Me rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2015
Starfiresky rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2012
Andrias Scheuchzeri
Andrias Scheuchzeri rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2013
Alyson {Error Nebula}
Alyson {Error Nebula} rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2013
Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2016
Nalissa rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Age Yglesias
Age Yglesias rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2014
Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
  • Higurashi When They Cry: Cotton Drifting Arc, Vol. 1
  • Doubt, Vol. 4
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 3 (Deadman Wonderland, #3)
  • After School Nightmare, Volume 2
  • King of Thorn, Vol. 3
  • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion - Knight: Official Comic Anthology - For Girls, Vol. 1
  • ソウルイーター 12
  • Azumanga Daioh Vol. 4 (Azumanga Daioh, #4)
  • Code:Breaker, Vol. 01 (Code:Breaker, #1)
  • The Drifting Classroom, Vol. 10 (The Drifting Classroom)

Future Diary (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Future Diary, Volume 1 (Future Diary, #1)
  • Future Diary, Volume 2 (Future Diary, #2)
  • Future Diary, Volume 3 (Future Diary, #3)
  • Future Diary, Volume 5 (Future Diary, #5)
  • Future Diary, Volume 6 (Future Diary, #6)
  • Future Diary, Volume 7 (Future Diary, #7)
  • Future Diary, Volume 8 (Future Diary, #8)
  • Future Diary, Volume 9 (Future Diary, #9)
  • Future Diary, Volume 10 (Future Diary, #10)
  • Future Diary, Volume 11