Start by marking “Glitter” as Want to Read:
Glitter

Glitter (Babygirl Dramas #4)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  14 reviews

Babygirl Daniels is Detroit's voice on peer pressure, first love, and the tough decisions teenagers face.

Asia Smith walks through life with a silver spoon in her mouth, thanks to her father, who spares no expense when it comes to his baby girl. But when he dies tragically, her extravagant lifestyle is brought down a notch. She struggles to adjust to her new life with Aunt

Published December 1st 2009 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about Glitter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glitter

Traquette
Great ending........... good story line ............teens should read stuff like this . it happens in real life
Tekacutie
this book is a lesson for all young girls who's dating
Angie Greene
This is a great book to bring into a high school classroom. This is a young girl just entering into her freshmen year that is having a great experience when her and her best friend fall in love with the same guy. She is willing to lose her friendship over the guy that gets her pregnant. The father does not stick around, leaving her second guessing her choice of actions. Her dad, who gave her the world was killed in an accident and she is forced to go live with her aunt who is not able to give he ...more
Jasmine M
Overall I think it's was a good book , but I didn't like the way it ended.
Ezra
this book was said because this guy that asia like he was not a virgin but asia was so they went down in the basement a prom night and did the nasty. she missed her period and found out that she was pregnant. by the guy named pierce he was a player. boy did i hated him, i think that this book made me cry because of what he did to her read this book its very not very sad its disappointed.the girl was only 15 or 16.
Kamilah
I really liked this book. I finished it in like 5 hours. It was well written and makes me want to read other books by this author. I would recommend this books for other teen girls like me because you really don't want to go through what Asia did...just read the book, that's all I have to say.
Shaonnta
i liked it but it was sad that her father died and how he owed ppl money and she aint know and that he always gave her what she wanted and he never told her how sick he was and wen he died she aint have any thing to her name but her cloths and jewels and she had to live wit her auntie.
Asha Hedrington
This book was a very big dissapointment. For the majority of the book I found myself wanting to scan and skip pages. I would never recomend this book to anyone. The only people who "may" like it are people that may be able to relate to it.
Asia
very real a lot of girls can relate to it by that i mean teen moms
Kim
This is a must read for teens and their parents.
Nana`
this book is not that good
Asia
Apr 16, 2010 Asia added it
teen moms can relate to this
Hawiworku
this book is awesome .
Magicar
Magicar marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Casady Perez
Casady Perez marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Luschus Beth
Luschus Beth marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Rashaunhorn
Rashaunhorn marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Linz Mone'T
Linz Mone'T marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Jelani
Jelani marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Jakiyah Boyer
Jakiyah Boyer marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Brea Davis
Brea Davis marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Evita Graham
Evita Graham marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Tracey 1 5 May 25, 2010 10:27AM
  • Denim Diaries 1: 16 Going on 21
  • A Girl Like Me
  • Cold as Ice (Drama High, #11)
  • What Goes Around (Hotlanta, #3)
  • Decision Time (Keysha, #4)
  • Beneath the Bruises
  • Jaded (Indigo Summer #4)
  • Party Girl
  • A Woman Scorned
  • Chasing Romeo (BFF Novel #1)
  • Convict's Candy
  • Fast Forward (Kenisha Lewis, #2)
  • Dirty Jersey
  • Shrink To Fit

Babygirl Dramas (4 books)
  • 16 on the Block