Start by marking “The Cop (Tall, Dark...and Dangerously Hot! #2)” as Want to Read:
The Cop (Tall, Dark...and Dangerously Hot! #2)

The Cop (Tall, Dark and Dangerously Hot #2)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Off-duty detective Nik Angelis is the first on the scene at a wedding gone very, very wrong. The only witness is the caterer, a fiery redhead named J. C. Riley, who’s eager to make her statement. So eager, in fact, Nik can’t help thinking of other things she could do with her mouth—

Sassy, smart-mouthed J.C. is in serious danger, and she knows it. She needs Nik's protection
ebook, Harlequin Blaze, 236 pages
Published July 1st 2007 by Harlequin (first published June 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Cop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cop

ElaineY
I made the mistake of reading The Defender (Theo's story) halfway before I realized it was part of a trilogy and Nik's book is the second ...and I don't even have The P.I. - the first book!

Wow. Nik is one hot cop. It's a pity this Cara Summers' Blaze trilogy features mediocre sex scenes because if any hero deserved hotter pages, Nik does. The sexual tension starts early and as soon as Nik lays eyes on J C Riley. I liked that JC is comfortable with her attraction to Nik despite the fact that thei
Angela
Lovely series! This second book, The Cop (Tall, Dark...and Dangerously Hot!) in my humble opinion didn't have quite the sizzle as The P.I. And alot of this story was a review of the first book. I think I would have liked this story better if it didn't take place at the same time as the first story. I guess The Defender (Tall, Dark...and Dangerously Hot!) will probably be the same time frame also, but I'm still anxious to start it! The Angelis boys ROCK!!!
Susan
This is the second in a trilogy about three brothers of Greek heritage. I did not realize it was a trilogy when I bought it, otherwise I would have started with book one The P.I..

With that said, you could easily follow the story, although it did seem a bit rushed to me in parts. The sex was hot (as if I would read a romance without that!), as the lead characters Nik Angelis and Jude Catherine (J.C. for short) Riley worked together to solve the mystery of who was trying to kill J.C. while at the
Carole
I liked it just fine. It obviously wasn't great literature, but I wasn't expecting it to be. I left it for my mom to read when we left her house at Christmas. She just finished it and I have to be completely amused at her take on it. She says "It was like reading a screen saver."
Samantha
omg, i looooved this book!! I was so consumed by the plot, that i went straight on to the second book, The P.I., and then on to the third, The Defender. all three were amazing and i loved the ending ^^
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Celia
Celia added it
Apr 11, 2015
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Janet Morris
Janet Morris marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Katie
Katie added it
Feb 02, 2015
mlang
mlang added it
Apr 20, 2015
Janet Ciaglia
Janet Ciaglia marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Marko Mehner
Marko Mehner marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Nina
Nina added it
Oct 04, 2014
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Relentless (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #289)
  • Shadow Hawk
  • Kiss and Dwell (Harlequin Blaze #325)
  • The Maverick
  • Crossing The Line (Perfect Anatomy, #1) (Harlequin Blaze, No. 399)
  • The Concubine
  • Always Ready (Harlequin Blaze #457) (Uniformly Hot!, #3)
  • Risking It All
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Naturally Naughty
  • Basic Training (Harlequin Blaze, #238)
  • Double Dare (Harlequin Blaze #324)
  • All Over You (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, #2)
  • Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #297)
Carolyn Fulgenzi was born on 28 July 1940 in Detroit, Michigan, USA, daughter of Janet (McLaughlin) and Andrew Fulgenzi. She graduated from Dominican High School in Detroit and completed her undergraduate education at Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. She continued her studies attending Syracuse University receiving her Master’s in English Education. After retiring as a teacher wit ...more
More about Cara Summers...

Tall, Dark and Dangerously Hot (3 books)
  • The P.I.
  • The Defender
Twin Seduction Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12) Twin Temptation Come Toy with Me Lie With Me (Lust in Translation) (Harlequin Blaze #413)