Start by marking “Roped (Purgatory Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Roped (Purgatory Club, #1)

Roped (Purgatory Club #1)

3.5  ·  Rating Details ·  1,508 Ratings  ·  153 Reviews
**Please note that ROPED is only available at online bookstores under Eliza's contemporary romance penname E.M. Gayle

Welcome to Purgatory! A club for every desire…

Published January 10th 2010 by Gypsy Ink Books (first published January 1st 2009)

Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise Sinclair
Gateway to BDSM
619 books — 773 voters
Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
BDSM Fiction
883 books — 1,279 voters

More lists with this book...

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Gr3 xB by sb_zpsicfpbkvx.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (5/23/2015)

Stand-alone novella, 30 pages.

BLURB:
Welcome to Purgatory! A club for every desire…

Katie has a fetish for rope and she’s had her eye on riggers Leo and Quinn for quite some time. Week after week she goes to the club and watches them tie up women from afar, while she imagines their rough rope against her own skin.

Now the two hunky men have decided to make their move. But is plus-sized Katie ready to turn her fantasies into reality?

Dianne
Since when should an overweight woman only DREAM about fantasy sex? Kate is done dreaming and is about to live the dark rope fantasy she longs for with the help of two master rope men. Roped by Eliza Gayle is a very short, very detailed erotic read that relies on the cleverly detailed action for the clichéd overweight woman who finally gets her day in the ropes! If you are looking for a meaningful story line, you won’t find it, but you will find pages the sizzle, steam and tease from the first t ...more
Rida
Mar 02, 2010 Rida rated it really liked it
The 'Purgatory Trio' of short stories are very well written BDSM erotica.

They are basically BDSM scenes that involve members of the Purgatory Club. The stories are well constructed and meet the challenge of short story writing.

The other two books are: Watch Me Hide and Touch Me, Tease Me, Whip Me.
Kira Simion
Jan 31, 2016 Kira Simion rated it liked it
Shelves: got-for-free
A nice prequel to another series. Very very short so couldn't give full five stars. (Sorry about that).

Hot and interesting. Kinks for rope in this one. ;)

3.5 stars since I didn't get too much info and all I really got was sex. (Nice sex but nothing else to be honest). (Guess the author is saving the rest (character development) for the rest of the series).
nd ♥Master's kitten♥
Writing: ★★★
Story: ★★★★
Characters: ★★★★

Overall rating: 3.6

An enjoyable, quick, erotic BDSM read dealing with rope work.

The story, even though uber short, really hit the erotic nail on the head, great lead in and build up.

I wasn't a fan of the ending, felt like the author just decided she didn't want to write any more of this story. Shame too, so many great ways this could have gone.

And that cover... beautiful!

But if you're looking for a way to pull your "erotic rope" and get "tied up in kn
Maggie
Mar 17, 2014 Maggie rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I liked that it was short because I'm still suffering from book hangover from the previous book I read...but what happened in the end? There's got to be more right? Regardless, it was hot and very very short, exactly what I was looking for. : )
Janet Juengling-Snell
Jan 04, 2013 Janet Juengling-Snell rated it really liked it
After a long day, I was looking for a quick short story to read, while scrolling through my Nook, I ran across Roped by Eliza Gayla. So I decided to give it a shot. BOY, am I glad I did.

In Roped, we are introduced to the BDSM club, Purgatory, where Katie’s favorite past time is watching 2 hot Doms, skilled in rope bondage. She would love nothing better to be tied up by these two sexy men, but doesn’t have the courage to present herself to them. She doesn’t even think they notice her, but she is
Dαɴιjα
description

Welcome to Purgatory!

It was a nice welcome, indeed. Ropes included.

The story is about Katie, who is very fond of Shibari. She particularly enjoys watching two riggers at the club play with different women, never daring to try it herself. But now she gets a chance to turn her fantasy into reality.

This was a very enjoyable read for me. With two skilled Dominants, one willing submissive, and rope, why wouldn't it be?

It was surprising, too. The turn the story took at the end, really took me off gua
Evey
Apr 06, 2015 Evey rated it liked it
If you're looking for a short, mindless, steamy read... Then this might be for you. But if you're looking for something more compelling, if so, then I don't recommend it. Roped is just a short story (I wouldn't even consider it novella) with little to no plot. It's more like a scene (in fact, there's only one chapter) where main character fulfills her fantasy. So don't expect much development, story and character wise.
Gianna Simone
Nov 15, 2010 Gianna Simone rated it really liked it
⚡️Charlotte⚡️
3.5 Stars!
Fast read! Abrupt ending
Leading to next book,
Well written for a short
Story!
Maria
Sep 22, 2013 Maria rated it liked it
Very short!! Also not thrilled with how it ended.
Mel
Dec 31, 2012 Mel rated it liked it
I'm a fan of BDSM erotica and because I didn't want to get involved in a full length novel this late in the day, I needed something short, sweet, and to the point. Went looking on my Nook and came across Roped, the first short, in Eliza Gayle's Purgatory series. I'm not sure how long ago I downloaded this book or why I hadn't read it until now but I'm glad I did.

Color me intrigued. Like everybody else, I have my kinks and though bondage works for me, I've never read a book based upon the rope fe
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Rope lovers, this is a story for you. This is a delightful short story with bondage and rigging. There is a little twist in this erotica which caught me off guard and I loved it. I love being surprised in a book.

Katie is a rope lover who lusts after co-Tops - Leo and Quinn. These two men are experts with many a willing bottom wanting to fly through subspace while being bound. Katie dreams about her turn.

This is a well written piece with a delicious BDSM scene. The accuracy is dead on. The excit
Betsy (Bookcrastinators in Wonderland)
See my review directly on the blog here .

I am not a fan of short stories. Why, you might ask? I just don't find them long enough for my taste! I am ALWAYS left wanting more. However, this one left me wanting more in a very different and good way.

I thought the writing was great and I enjoyed the fact that the protagonist was relatable. She was a shy, self conscious plus size woman with a strong interest in this club and the life style. It's so short that I don't want to spoil anything but let's
Jen
Oct 18, 2011 Jen rated it really liked it
Holy Crap! When I started reading this I was thinking "ROPE? How can Rope be erotic?" (other than tying someone up, but that's not what this story was about)

But Wow! Who would have though!? Now all I keep thinking is "Where are the step by step pictures to show me how to tie those knots!"

*blush* I'm actually a little more curious now about ropes - this is a fiction book, but the idea had to have come from somewhere - humm.. *Bigger Blush* LOL

Wow! The story is basically what the Blurb says - it'
Michelle
2.5 stars.

The book was ok... I just kind of felt like I was given the middle of a book, like there was something I missed in the beginning that explained things. If I look at as just the middle of a book, it was pretty good. the writing was good. I know it was a short story, but I think a little more could have been added to make thing make more sense to the reader.

And I didn't understand the ending. Wasn't sure if what was written was true or not.
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
This is an extremely short but very hot story. It’s all about BDSM fantasies. It takes place in a club called Purgatory. I do not want to give to much away because this is a very short story but anyway Katie is observing one of her favorite things (ropes)being performed by two of her favorite men. And the journey begins. I know very short review but if I keep going it will give you the whole story. ...more
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.25 stars. This was a short interesting scene. I wished it had continued into a full book because I was into it and would love to know what happened next. But I liked the writing and the characters from what I knew of them. I want to read more of the authors full books.
Steph
Roped is a sexy short that introduces us to Katie, Leo and Quinn. Katie's been admiring Leo and Quinn's Shibari skills at the Purgatory Club. What she didn't know was that they'd noticed her too. An erotic daydream or reality? With one word from Quinn, "Ours", her dream becomes reality.
Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur )
This book was just OK for me. I liked the Males, and the Heroine was alright but, I just didn't really connect with the whole "rope" thing. Tying someone up with elaborate designs just was "eh" for me. Still, the story was pretty good and somewhat titalating.
Wicked Nyx
Looking for a scorching hot short BDSM story? Look no further, rope play, impact play, corset, plus-sized red-head, two hot Doms, and a very nice twist at the end made this one of the best short stories I have read in quite a long time.
Tracey
Jan 05, 2014 Tracey rated it really liked it
Damn, hot...

Leo and Quinn are doms, to say there hot and confident is one thing, they ooze sexiness.

This is a short sexy Bdsm (ropes) read and I would say worth the read.

Kathryn
Wooooooo.. this novella is HOT! I would like to order a Leo & Quinn please.
Angela
27 September 2014: $0.00 FREE on Kindle
Cal
Apr 27, 2013 Cal rated it really liked it
Recommended to Cal by: Kindle best erotic 100 - Free
Have to go back and rescan to remember. So this will be edited later.
Tony Parsons
May 15, 2017 Tony Parsons rated it really liked it
Quinn had told Katie quit watching Leo & participate in his BDSM techniques.
Leo had every intention of having a Ménage à trois.
Will Katie participate?

Warning: This book contains extremely graphic adult content, violence, or expletive language &/or uncensored sexually explicit material which is only suitable for mature readers. It may be offensive to some readers.

I did not receive any type of compensation for reading & reviewing this book. While I receive free books from publishers
Tiana
May 19, 2017 Tiana rated it liked it
the scene she was writing about was just a fantasy all along...too short
Tammie Strickland-Lancaster
Feb 26, 2017 Tammie Strickland-Lancaster rated it it was amazing
Katie loves the ropes. She loves watching Leo and Quinn work said ropes. What happens when it is her turn?
This is a quick hot BDSM read with a twist.
  • Bottoms Up (Come Again, #1)
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • Training the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #1)
  • A Little Harmless Gift (Harmless, #4.5)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • The Possession (Possession / Addiction, #1)
  • The Breaker's Concubine
  • Deep in the Woods (Fortune, #1)
  • Monica's Secret (Erogenous Zones, #1)
  • Rough Surrender
  • Sweetest Mistress
  • Maverick's Black Cat (The Boulevard, #1)
  • Carrie's Answer (Worthington Group, #1)
  • Roped In (Bondage Ranch, #1)
  • Heidi and the Kaiser
  • Above the Dungeon (Dungeon #1)
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)

GRAB the first three books in my Southern Shifters series at a special price. Click
here

After growing up in the South and dividing my time between Florida and North Carolina, I decided that 2012 would be my year for change. I rented out my house on the East Coast and convinced my family to join me for a wacky trip across the country. Now I write my romance books from a small island in the P
More about Eliza Gayle...

Purgatory Club (6 books)
  • Watch Me (Purgatory Club, #2)
  • Teased  (Purgatory Club #3)
  • Burned (Purgatory Club, #4)
  • Bottoms Up (Purgatory Club #5)
  • Hold Me Close (Purgatory Club, #6; Invitation to Eden, #8)

“This is the one we designed specifically for you, babe. We’ve been saving it.” 0 likes