Start by marking “I Wonder Why Records Are Broken: and Other Questions about Amazing Facts and Figures” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
The biggest, highest, fastest, slowest, smallest, loudest, farthest . . . The superlatives related to how records are created and broken are some of the most fascinating to children. Kids will discover how records are measured and recorded in the fields of human achievement in history, engineering, sports, and space travel, as well as in the amazing world of nature.
Published August 4th 2009 by Kingfisher (first published July 6th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about I Wonder Why Records Are Broken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Wonder Why Records Are Broken

Gaby Suarez
Gaby Suarez marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Kaulin
Kaulin marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2010
Simon Adams is a writer and editor of children’s non-fiction and reference books. He specializes in history, politics and current affairs and has written extensively on exploration, music and the arts. He is also a well established jazz critic and reviewer. Simon has also contributed to family and adult reference books and has been an editorial consultant on various history and other titles.
Simon
More about Simon Adams...
Titanic World War II World War I Geography of the World Elizabeth I: The Outcast Who Became England's Queen