Movies on TV 1984-1985

Movies on TV 1984-1985

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Note: Some editions say "Compliments of Polaroid" on the cover.

Evan
Hooray! Steven H. Scheuer is back in my film reference collection! I had the 1975-1976 edition of his "Movies on TV" (with Al Pacino in The Godfather on the cover) that I wore out years ago and trashed, then later wished I hadn't. Now, that edition is so rare that the one copy being offered on Amazon as of this writing is priced at $100. So now I have a copy of the 1984-1985, a photo of which I took and that you see here. It is not so rare; it evidently had a large print run because there are to...more
Chris Gager
Scheuer or Maltin? I got both back in the 70's/80's when I was watching lots of movies on TV. No TV any more. Date read is approximate. My first "Scheuer" must've been earlier than this.
Movie Blockbusters The Movie Book Pocket Guide to Collecting Movies on DVD: Building an Essential Movie Collection-With Information on the Best DVD Extras, Supplements and Special Features-and the Best DVDs for Kids Movies on TV and Videocassette, 1992-1993 Movies on TV and Videocassette, 1991-1992