Start by marking “07 Ghost, Volume 06” as Want to Read:
07 Ghost, Volume 06

07 Ghost, Volume 06 (07-Ghost #6)

4.34  ·  Rating Details  ·  441 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Ayanami has set his sights on capturing Teito at all costs, and has chosen the vessel with which to capture his prey -- the passionate and faithful Kuroyuri! When Kuroyuri's schemes place Teito at the mercy of Ayanami's entire military, Bishop Frau must make a soul-shattering decision between his duty as a Seven Ghost. . . and Teito's life.
Published March 1st 2010 by Go Comi (first published May 24th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about 07 Ghost, Volume 06, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 07 Ghost, Volume 06

Ariana
Oct 18, 2015 Ariana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved seeing Castor's past. Comparing him from the past to him now, it was great to see how Lazette allowed him to become a better person. I was a bit confused about his mother's life after her son's death but I can live with that (the confusion is probably my own fault anyway).

Learning more about Frau and his connection with Verloren's Scythe was interesting, too. The more time the trio spend together the more we learn about their strengths and their personalities and it definitely makes for
Raven
Feb 03, 2016 Raven rated it it was amazing
Learning about Castors past was really interesting. His relationship with Razette is so cute, they`re a lovely couple :)
Some more information about the ghosts was given because of this, how Castor became one of them. Quite worthwhile.
The business with the cursed Tickets will probably solve more mysteries about the ghosts, and maybe it will trigger some more memories of Teito.
Verloren`s scythe and Frau are still confusing, you get some bits of information but no clear explanation. But, to be hon
Kathleen
Jan 02, 2016 Kathleen rated it liked it
07-Ghost is a very pretty read, with smooth lines and attractive character designs featuring long, flowing clothing, although the art tends to be dark, with heavy blacks. This is certainly not the volume to start with if you're new to the series! It carries on the themes of family, protection, revenge, and innocence, with several scenes of souls being sent on to the next world via a giant scythe. We get to see one of the "Ghosts" take on their god form, and learn more about what awaits our hero ...more
Aleece
Teito has made it to the Hausen House in district 6 in order to get the first cursed ticket to get to Seele. It also seems that Castor is the son of the Hausen House that "died 10 years ago." This house is also an assassin house and does not intend to give up the ticket to Teito.

I can feel the world building and questions being answered with each new chapter/volume that I read but there are also so many more questions that I keep asking wanting to know more which I really enjoy in a series becau
Miss
Feb 09, 2015 Miss rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
i'm not sure if this story is confusing or if the problem is that it's been over a year since the last time i read it

but i think the idea is that teito wants these things called curse tickets for reasons?

idk i was a little lost when he didn't take the whole 'bring your bff back to life' deal, did that spirit figure just mean he could only do it once he had six curse tickets to cash in?

maybe things will make more sense after i read a few more volumes

3 stars
tododeku
Mar 16, 2015 tododeku rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, (view spoiler)
Amanda
Feb 24, 2014 Amanda rated it it was amazing
I love how we learn new things all the time like just how the guys became the seven ghosts. Off to the 5th District now...
Malu Fernández
Oct 21, 2015 Malu Fernández rated it it was amazing
This is getting more and more exciting every second I read it, for now I love each part although it's a little frustraiting that Teito's past is relised in little parts every time I know that's part of what makes this story so interesting. I hope it continues to be this good because if not it would be really dissapointing as it's been so good until now. I think I made it clear already but I'm gonna say it anyway, I love it.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Well that was tense. Good volume.
Tina Bartholoma
Oct 21, 2013 Tina Bartholoma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-teen
After watching the anime for this series I decided to read the manga. I'm really loving the story, it's got details that keep your interest and the world building is kept tight and cohesive. but always leaving you wanting more. The action scenes were easier to understand in an anime format but the manga keeps the action going at a great pace, moving the story along and showing all the important symbolism of the weapons. A really great story based fantasy.
Queen
it reminds me so much of FMA! ;P heh
Bbabri
Aug 09, 2014 Bbabri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cover-love-manga
4,5 stars
Tamzin
Tamzin rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2016
BrBr
BrBr rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Lorna
Lorna rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Ricardo Mercado
Ricardo Mercado rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2016
Niki
Niki added it
Aug 14, 2016
Joie
Joie rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Nguyet
Nguyet rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2016
Fyre.Katz
Fyre.Katz is currently reading it
Aug 22, 2016
Ashley
Ashley added it
Aug 06, 2016
Vyou
Vyou rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Atlanta
Atlanta rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2016
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Ileni Schofield
Ileni Schofield marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
  • D.Gray-man, Volume 14
  • Pandora Hearts, Vol. 16
  • 1/2 王子 4 (1/2 Prince, #4)
(For original Japanese editions of Amemiya-sensei's work, please visit 雨宮 由樹.)

Favorite color: Black
Favorite food: Plums
Favorite music: 80's western pop, Enya, Joe Hisaishi
Drinks: Umeshu (Sake with Plums), Coffee
Hobby: Incense
Pets: One hamster
More about Yuki Amemiya...

07-Ghost (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • 07-Ghost, Volume 01