Start by marking “What's Your Body Telling You?: Listening to Your Body's Signals to Stop Anxiety, Erase Self-Doubt and Achieve True Wellness” as Want to Read:

3.55  ·  Rating Details  ·  20 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
YOUR BODY IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING

Feeling stressed out, sick, or anxious? Not sure what your next move should be-or why your thinking is so cloudy? Time to get out of your head and into your body, that brilliant vehicle that is communicating with you all the time. Your body not only knows what you truly want; it can help you handle any situation you find yourself in
Published June 1st 2009 by McGraw-Hill

To ask other readers questions about What's Your Body Telling You?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's Your Body Telling You?

Sweetmongoose
Mar 12, 2016 Sweetmongoose rated it it was amazing
I've read a lot of self-help/personal growth books and I'm really impressed with this one. Sisgold presents his material and techniques in an engaging and easy-to-follow prose. His exercises, for the most part, are "doable" without a lot of preparation. In the book, Sisgold coins the term WBC for "whole body consciousness". I particularly like SET, a quick way of doing a body scan and getting in touch with present emotions and physical sensations. This exercise can take as little as 2 minutes an ...more
ConnieK
Feb 22, 2014 ConnieK rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-improvement
This book contains a wealth of tools and techniques for being present and getting in touch with the critical messages our bodies are sending to us. This is one of those books to keep referring back to over and over for new awarenesses and deeper wisdoms. Definitely a keeper!
Stacy
May 25, 2010 Stacy rated it liked it
I'm always interested in these sorts of things. It was intriguing but didn't necessarily apply to the stress I have right now. Some of the stories on understanding funny little tics or things we do can be related to things that happened to us when we were young. Just another scary reminder that I might be ruining my children forever.
Sally
Oct 28, 2009 Sally rated it it was ok
Shelves: self-help
A few good points, but the approach didn't appeal to me and the style was over-hyped. Many of the effective aspects book would work independent of this author's packaging. Perhaps it would appeal more to very visual and visualizing people.
Natalie R
Nov 18, 2012 Natalie R rated it really liked it

Great book! Helped me to see healing from another another perspective. I was able to take away many valuable insights.
Janis Pankey
Janis Pankey marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Rishav
Rishav is currently reading it
Feb 06, 2016
Karima Elh
Karima Elh is currently reading it
Jan 21, 2016
Brianna Olesh
Brianna Olesh marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Zaher Alhaj
Zaher Alhaj marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Rodelyn Peco
Rodelyn Peco marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Peter Limbov
Peter Limbov rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2015
Milo
Milo marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Diane  Holcomb
Diane Holcomb is currently reading it
Oct 29, 2015
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2015
Kathleen L Reynolds
Kathleen L Reynolds rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Pam Cravy
Pam Cravy rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Suraj Samtani
Suraj Samtani marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Monagonzales59gmail.com
Monagonzales59gmail.com marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Shelley B
Shelley B rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2014
Denika Clay
Denika Clay marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Aug 15, 2014
Lauraf
Lauraf rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2014
Joshua
Joshua marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Olga Simdyankina
Olga Simdyankina marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Sergei
Sergei is currently reading it
Apr 20, 2014