Start by marking “Wake Up...Live the Life You Love: Empowered” as Want to Read:
Wake Up...Live the Life You Love: Empowered

Wake Up...Live the Life You Love: Empowered

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Millions of people have talent, intelligence, vision and amazing gifts, yet They do not believe in their own abilities. They cannot conceive that they have a right to happiness or success. They are imprisoned in a frustrating present by shortsighted lessons of childhood, or the disappointments of failed efforts. They are captives of fear and insecurity. Here are the messag ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Global Partnership, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wake Up...Live the Life You Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wake Up...Live the Life You Love

Semprevale
Sometimes we walk through life almost like sleepwalkers: we do the same things everyday not even thinking to what we do or why we do it. Then some of us receive a terrible awakening, like the one in "Wake up call" by Laura Jelenkovich, and we are forced to see through different eyes. But as she tells us we don't need to wait for that call to start living our lives with very wakeful and conscious hearths and minds.
All the stories in this book help us remember to live and enjoy every single moment
Laura jelenkovich
Dear friends,
I'm pleased to introduce you Empowered..live the life you love.
I'm a co-author of this amazing book, full of ideas, power and help for your every day life. Take some time to read it and be inspired. You could think it's just another self help book, like thousand in the shelves worldwide. It could be, but it's not. It's real life, real experiences, real people who made it. Read it and you won't be disappointed.
Good luck, live the life you love
Laura J
Crystal Oliviel
The book was very insightful. I had a rough past and this book taught me to let go of that and move on because if i can't move on from that, I wouldn't be able to live my life to the fullest.
Espo
Espo marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Mom
Mom added it
Mar 01, 2013
Paineleven dragon
Paineleven dragon marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2012
Crystal Kordalchuk
Crystal Kordalchuk marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2012
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2010
Wake Up...Live the Life You Love: Wake Up Moments of Inspiration Wake Up . . . Live the Life You Love: Seizing Your Success Wake Up Live the Life You Love: Bouncing Back - Thriving in Changing Times Wake Up...live the Life You Love: Finding Your Life's Passion Wake Up...Live the Life You Love: Purpose Passion Abundance