Start by marking “Your Right Job, Right Now: Unconventional Wisdom, Unbelievable Results from My Boss June” as Want to Read:

This is a book about my boss June and what she taught me about getting the best job at the worst time. For 20 years I watched as they came into her office: the unemployed, the unfulfilled, those with goals and those without, the educated and the uneducated. They all came wanting the same thing - to find a job. They entered her office worried, uncertain, unfulfilled and not ...more
Published May 1st 2009 by Ambassador-Emerald International (first published April 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Your Right Job, Right Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Right Job, Right Now

Robert Greer
Oct 10, 2015 Robert Greer rated it liked it
Offers some good insight at the cost ($0.99 ebook on Kindle). It will provoke some introspection but ultimately it boils down to a series of repetitive interviews though I'm not sure, given the subject matter, if the structure of the book could have been different. If you are on a job hunt I would recommend you read this.
Marsha
Nov 02, 2015 Marsha rated it really liked it
It was a very good book, especially for the price. It hits on some core elements about finding inner joy and satisfaction in our vocation. If you are feeling dissatisfied with your job, it is a good read- it should provoke some good questions for you to ponder. It did for me.
Linda
May 18, 2011 Linda rated it really liked it
I decided to read this book because I was actually placed by Brian Golter in two jobs! Great guy -- and very interesting book.
Eileenmarks8
Eileenmarks8 rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2015
Marivi
Marivi marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2011
Karina
Karina marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2011
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2012