Start by marking “Love Comes Softly Complete Pack (#1-8)” as Want to Read:
Love Comes Softly Complete Pack (#1-8)

Love Comes Softly Complete Pack (Love Comes Softly #1-8)

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  690 ratings  ·  44 reviews
Includes Love's Unending Legacy, Love's Unfolding Dream, Love Takes Wing and Love Finds a Home.
Boxed Set, Revised Edition, 960 pages
Published December 1st 2003 by Bethany House Publishers (first published 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Love Comes Softly Complete Pack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Comes Softly Complete Pack

Love Comes Softly Complete Pack by Janette OkeA Tailor-Made Bride by Karen WitemeyerHead in the Clouds by Karen WitemeyerLove Comes Softly by Janette OkeLove's Enduring Promise by Janette Oke
Christian Historical/Western Fiction
1st out of 113 books — 70 voters
Pride and Prejudice by Jane AustenHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. RowlingThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsThe Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre DumasTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Best Male Characters
69th out of 307 books — 162 voters

More lists with this book...

Ebookwormy
I first read these books (all 8 of them) as a young woman. They are so wholesome that reading them was like washing my brain in a clean stream. The books have the feel of being "in a simpler time" yet the plots are neither ridiculously rosey nor dramatically eccentric. The trials the characters face are real, and their responses are based in an authentic faith. Faith is presented as a way of life, not a preachy, self-righteous bludgeon to those who don't believe, but a sincere attempt to worship ...more
Camille
I love these books.
Kari Anderson
Beautifully written in order to understand Prairie life in the Old West. Also, strongly encouraging in Christian Faith and Principles.
Angie Mcknight
I love all Janette Oke books! She is one of my favorite authors.
Elizabeth Kunkel
Brittany
a wonderful, inspiring novel which follows the life of Marty, a recent widow, grieving the loss of her husband, and Clark, a sincere man who is a widower, seeking out a woman to mother his little girl. Through the bumpy roads of the oregon trail they cross paths and find love, and a peace and hope in the Lord, Jesus Christ.
Priscilla Schelling
This series is dear to my heart because it depicts the hardships and wonderful aspects of the West along with a soft, innocent romance of beloved characters. I also enjoyed the spiritual awakening the main characters find throughout the woven experiences that God has placed on them for a reason. A+ - Janette Oke!
Katie
A beautiful, romantic book set on the american frontier in the 1800's. A young new bride travels west with her adventurous husband to make a life, and just as they're arriving, tragedy strikes and she has a difficult decision to make. The entire series is wonderful, as you follow her family down the generations.
Krista
Enjoyable. Even though she doesn't have the most polishd writing abilities, the story is very interesting and facinating in the respect of learning about live on the farm and prairie before the turn-of-the-century.
Katie Biermann
I gave read all 8 books in this series and I must say I loved it. These books are written from a christen perspective and they helped me to see all diffrent sorts of love, especially God's love for his children.
Malory Teegarden
I read these all as a teen (including every single book by author). I'll even pick one up if I want a quick few hour read. Certainly not anything epic but a great way to get lost in another world for an afternoon.
Bethany Dirksen
Okay, seriously, Janette Oke was my hero growing up. These were the first books I read that made me realize I could actually enjoy reading. Great for little girls. Romance and Jesus....what a great pair!
Callie
These were books that I loved when I was in Junior High, but (as is sometimes the case) I grew out of them. Janette Oke is good at telling simple, yet compelling, love stories. I enjoyed them.
Allison Green
So thankful a college roommate turned me on to this series. Loved every book and own the box set cherish for years to come. If you haven't seen the movies, I definitely recommend them as well!
Erica
I couldn't decide whether to give it three of four stars because the books were somewhat predictable. But they were easy to read and they were clean love stories.
Kim Coggins
My favorite series ever! Clark and Marty and their family became MY family! I was sad when I closed the last book, and thrilled when the movies came out!
A N
I read the first four books of this series and thought they were so amazing. I loved how their family was very close knit and really personable.
Elaine
Oct 30, 2008 Elaine marked it as to-read
I have heard, over and over, how very good these books (and the movies) are. I think I am just going to have to read them.
Brooklyn
Love, love, love!!! I first read them about 10 years ago and loved them, I've read them over a dozen times since then.
Andrea
Love this historical fiction series. These books are about love, family, and new adventures.
Shannon
I loved these books. They were a quick read, but I enjoyed the jouney with this good family!
Sam
A great read to just sit back and relax with, yet one that you go through all of the emotions with!
Good wholesome reading! Great story- makes you feel like you know the characters.
Michaela
Of all of Janette Oke's books, this was definitely my favorite series. Really good!
Angela Sellers
This whole series was just amazing! I love how it goes into the children's lives too.
Shelby
I am on book #7 right now and I absolutely love this series. Highly recommend.
Marie Levite
I didn't read all of them however I did enjoy the one's I read.
Rebecca Rash
As a whole, I greatly enjoyed this series and would read it again.
Kelly Molloy
Good read, Little House on the Prairie-Esque ~ my favorite!
  • Ransome's Quest (The Ransome Trilogy #3)
  • The Country House Courtship
  • A Home for the Heart (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #8)
  • The Shunning/The Confession/The Reckoning (The Heritage of Lancaster County, #1-3)
  • Falconer's Quest (Heirs of Acadia #5)
  • Love Finds You in Mackinac Island, Michigan
  • Hope (Brides of the West, #3)
  • Montana Rose (Montana Marriages, #1)
  • The Bartered Bride Collection
  • Dakota: Four Inspirational Love Stories in America's Final Frontier (Inspirational Romance Collections)
  • Partners
  • Janette Oke: A Heart for the Prairie
  • Wild Heather (English Ivy, #2)
  • Secret Place of Thunder/In the Twilight, In the Evening/Island of the Innocent/Driven with the Wind (Cheney Duvall, M.D. #5-8)
  • Where the Wild Rose Blooms (Rocky Mountain Memories #1)
Janette Oke writes with a profound simplicity of what she knows best—real life, honest love, and lasting values. With over 23 million in sales, her historical novels portray the lives of early North American settlers from many walks of life and geographical settings. She also writes engaging children's stories and inspiring gift books that warm the heart.

Janette was born during the depression year
More about Janette Oke...

Love Comes Softly (8 books)
  • Love Comes Softly (Love Comes Softly, #1)
  • Love's Enduring Promise (Love Comes Softly #2)
  • Love's Long Journey (Love Comes Softly #3)
  • Love's Abiding Joy (Love Comes Softly, #4)
  • Love's Unending Legacy (Love Comes Softly #5)
  • Love's Unfolding Dream (Love Comes Softly #6)
  • Love Takes Wing (Love Comes Softly #7)
  • Love Finds a Home (Love Comes Softly #8)
Love Comes Softly (Love Comes Softly, #1) When Calls the Heart (Canadian West, #1) Love's Enduring Promise (Love Comes Softly #2) Love's Long Journey (Love Comes Softly #3) Love's Abiding Joy (Love Comes Softly, #4)