Start by marking “Midnight Cravings: Racing The Moon\Mate Of The Wolf\Captured\Dreamcatcher\Mahina's Storm\Broken Souls” as Want to Read:

Midnight Cravings: Racing The Moon\Mate Of The Wolf\Captured\Dreamcatcher\Mahina's Storm\Broken Souls (The Pack #7 (Mate of the Wolf))

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  293 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Under the cover of night exists the dark and sensuous world of Midnight Cravings—a world conjured up in six seductive tales of paranormal passion. Follow some of the genre's best writers, including Michele Hauf, Karen Whiddon and Lori Devoti, on a mesmerizing journey where the extraordinary comes breathtakingly close with every turn of the page.So, please, come on in. The ...more
Published October 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Cravings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Cravings

Denyse Bridger
This book was an interesting mix of stories, some much better than others. Overall, I think the shorter format took away from at least a couple of the tales, which would have been better served by more solid intro and giving the authors room for solid character development. If you're looking for quick, sexy stories with a paranormal flare, these aren't bad, but they left me feeling sort of blank... not a lot of sense to a few of them, incidents happening without explanation, and real resolution.
kari
Kathy
Emmeline Lock
Cecile
Racing The Moon:
OMG, if you want to know what happens when werewolfs and familars meet under some hot circumstances then you must read this book. The story will keep you turning the pages to see what happens next. Dean is hot and Sunday is spicy! What more could you ask for, now throw a demon in the mix and you got one kickin story! The story does beg to ask… what would you do to satisfy an urge!!!

Be sure to check out her place (here) to see what she has coming up!!! And if you visit her place…
Layla Dorine
really did not hold my interest had a hard time finishing.
Cynthia
Short stories are not for me, but I thought I would give it a try.
Racing The Moon was just okay.
Mate Of The Wolf was very enjoyable.
Dreamcatcher was contrived and was painful to get through.
Mahina's Storm was the best one.
Captured was predictable.
Broken Souls good alpha male.
Karen
I love these anthologies to a point...but the stories are so rushed that the plots are a wee bit transparent. Not always the authors' best work but a great way to be introduced to a genre. Michele Hauf is great so once in awhile you can give her a pass.
Amanda
this book had everything i wanted. compelling character, amazing sexual tension. yum. given the limited number of pages each author has, these stories grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in. the only complaint i could have is that they weren't long enough!
 Rogue
Yep, that was smut!
lol ;)

Normally I think I'd give this a 2 star, but even 'good' girls need a little smut now and then, so I upped it a star, lol.
I think I'll hang on to this for a little while...
;)
Cindy
Good read, multi-author anthology with a paranormal theme. I especially liked Lori Devoti's story but then I have enjoyed her other hellhound books [Unbound series:] so that is not a surprise.
Kjen
The first story wasn't too bad. I did start skimming then. Thereafter, I skimmed a lot...not a good sign. Lots of variety in creatures if you are a paranormal fan, though.
Beckey
Anthology/collection of 6 short stories packed into one book. Some stories are better than others... The book was an interesting enjoyable paranormal romance book.
Tanya
This was a couple short stories. I only read Michele Hauf's story. I thought it was pretty good for being so short. A cat and a wolf...who would have known.
Manuela
Loved the first,the second and the third story, did not like the fourth at all, thought the fifth had potential and the sixth was not my cup of tea.
Fullfaun
I LOVED the tow truck driver story. The rest were too hard to get into. they were not to my taste. I don't prefer military heros/heroeines
Ashley
I usually hate anthologies like this, but this one I liked. I mean it included delicious storylines, and very well written.
CaliGirlRae
One extra star for Vivi Anna's Mahinia's Storm and Anna Leonard's Dreamcatcher. Best of the bunch as the others were kinda meh.
Lisa Striegle
Short, HOT, a good taste of each author's offerings.
This book of short stories introduced me to several new authors.
Darcy
This one was ok, I just read the stories by the authors that I read as most continued in their series.
Christine Distad
its short stories and they are goo but they just really leaving you wanting more.
Stephanie
Lots of fun! some good stories... and some not worth reading.
Natalie
Was a great combination of stories. I cannot wait for more!
Tracy Rowan
Oct 02, 2009 Tracy Rowan marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Midnight Cravings by Michele Hauf (2009)
Sherrill
Quick reads...one story a night. Very good.
Heather
read it for the sex. that's all there is.
Betty
These stories are very sensual...
Tracy's Place
I only read Mate of the Wolf.
Heron
Not horrible . . .
  • Awakening the Beast (The Calling, #6.6)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Dark Lies (Valorian Chronicles #2)
  • Guardian's Keep (Unbound #2)
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Alpha Wolf (Alpha Force, #2)
  • Dark Truth (Warriors for the Light #2)
  • Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)
  • Holiday with a Vampire II
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • Night Mischief (Dark Enchantments #3)
  • Revelation (Scions, #3)
  • Holiday with a Vampire III (Secret Vampire Society #2)
  • Holiday With A Vampire: Christmas Cravings / Fate Calls (The Calling #6.5)
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
Michele has been writing romance, action-adventure and fantasy stories for over fifteen years. Her first published novel was DARK RAPTURE.

France, musketeers, vampires and faeries populate her stories. And if she followed the adage 'write what you know', all her stories would have snow in them. Fortunately, she steps beyond her comfort zone and writes about countries she has never visited and of cr
More about Michele Hauf...

The Pack (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • One Eye Open (The Pack, #1)
  • One Eye Closed (The Pack, #2)
  • Secrets of the Wolf (The Pack, #4)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack #5)
  • Touch Of The Wolf (The Pack #6)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Wild Wolf (The Pack #9)
  • Lone Wolf  (The Pack #10)
  • Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)
  • The Wolf Princess (The Pack, #12)
Kiss Me Deadly (Bewitch the Dark #2) Her Vampire Husband (Wicked Games, #3) The Devil To Pay (Bewitch the Dark #4) Forever Vampire Seducing the Vampire