Start by marking “The Patricia Cornwell CD Audio Treasury: All That Remains / Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #3, #4)” as Want to Read:

The Patricia Cornwell CD Audio Treasury: All That Remains / Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta #3, 4)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  165 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Two great Patricia Cornwell audio titles for the price of one. All that Remains and Cruel and Unusual.

All that Remains:

A serial killer is loose in Richmond, specializing in attractive young couples whose bodies are invariably found in the woods months later –– minus their shoes and socks. Chief Medical Officer Dr. Kay Scarpetta finds herself tracking a killer who scrupulou
Audio CD, Abridged, 0 pages
Published July 26th 2005 by HarperAudio (first published August 12th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Patricia Cornwell CD Audio Treasury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Patricia Cornwell CD Audio Treasury

Art Proulx
I love all her books
Jessi
A very exciting book - until you get to the end. There was such a great build up of suspense and intrigue, which just kind of fizzled out by the time Cornwell got around to telling us who the culprit was and why. It was just one of those anti-climactic endings that leaves you saying, "Oh. Ok. Didn't see that one coming. Weird." Despite the fizzle, I still really liked the book. It kept me on the end of my seat and kept me guessing right up to the "Oh. Ok." part.
Erika
Liked Cruel and Unusual better than All that Remains. Read Cruel and Unusual in a day, great cliff hanger love the fact that Lucy is back and that it leaves you hanging. Luckily I have the next book so hopefully they will catch the bad guy.
Sarra
After re-reading the first four books in the series I'm trying to figure out what it was that I liked about them on the first go round. I'm not really connecting with any of the characters and don't think that I'm going to go any further.
Breana
Breana marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Suzannie
Suzannie is currently reading it
Feb 11, 2015
Amaia
Amaia marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Janine Defranco
Janine Defranco marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
LB
LB marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jan 18, 2015
Dawn Smith
Dawn Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Mac
Mac marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Alberta Roberts
Alberta Roberts marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Cindy Scott
Cindy Scott marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
  • Gift Collection: D is for Deadbeat / E is for Evidence / F is for Fugitive
  • The Complete Patricia Cornwell Companion
  • Catherine Coulter CD Collection: Eleventh Hour, Blindside, and Blowout
  • Italy Out of Hand: A Capricious Tour
  • Code (Robin Hood Hacker, #3)
  • Food Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 Extraordinary Places to Eat Around the Globe
  • J. D. Robb CD Collection 10: Promises in Death, Kindred in Death
  • Shadow Prey / Silent Prey (Lucas Davenport, #2, #4)
  • Washington, D.C.
  • Naughty Paris: A Lady's Guide To The Sexy City
  • France
  • Boundaries: Workbook
  • Birnbaum's Walt Disney World: Expert Advice Form the Inside Source
  • Sun Coast Chronicles (omnibus)
  • HR Transformation: Building Human Resources from the Outside in
  • Entertaining Satan: Witchcraft and the Culture of Early New England
Patricia Cornwell sold her first novel, Postmortem, while working as a computer analyst at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond, Virginia. At her first signing, held during a lunch break from the morgue, Patricia sold no copies of Postmortem and fielded exactly one question – an elderly woman asked her where she could find the cookbooks.

Postmortem would go on to win the Edgar, Cre
More about Patricia Cornwell...

Kay Scarpetta (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1)
  • Body of Evidence (Kay Scarpetta, #2)
  • All That Remains (Kay Scarpetta, #3)
  • Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #4)
  • The Body Farm (Kay Scarpetta, #5)
  • From Potter's Field (Kay Scarpetta, #6)
  • Cause of Death (Kay Scarpetta, #7)
  • Unnatural Exposure (Kay Scarpetta, #8)
  • Point of Origin (Kay Scarpetta, #9)
  • Black Notice  (Kay Scarpetta, #10)
Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1) Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #4) The Body Farm (Kay Scarpetta, #5) Body of Evidence (Kay Scarpetta, #2) Point of Origin (Kay Scarpetta, #9)