Start by marking “The Patricia Cornwell CD Audio Treasury: All That Remains / Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #2, #3)” as Want to Read:

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  149 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Two great Patricia Cornwell audio titles for the price of one. All that Remains and Cruel and Unusual.

All that Remains:

A serial killer is loose in Richmond, specializing in attractive young couples whose bodies are invariably found in the woods months later –– minus their shoes and socks. Chief Medical Officer Dr. Kay Scarpetta finds herself tracking a killer who scrupulou
Audio CD, Abridged, 0 pages
Published July 26th 2005 by HarperAudio (first published August 12th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Patricia Cornwell CD Audio Treasury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Patricia Cornwell CD Audio Treasury

Art Proulx
I love all her books
Jessi
A very exciting book - until you get to the end. There was such a great build up of suspense and intrigue, which just kind of fizzled out by the time Cornwell got around to telling us who the culprit was and why. It was just one of those anti-climactic endings that leaves you saying, "Oh. Ok. Didn't see that one coming. Weird." Despite the fizzle, I still really liked the book. It kept me on the end of my seat and kept me guessing right up to the "Oh. Ok." part.
Erika
Liked Cruel and Unusual better than All that Remains. Read Cruel and Unusual in a day, great cliff hanger love the fact that Lucy is back and that it leaves you hanging. Luckily I have the next book so hopefully they will catch the bad guy.
Sarra
After re-reading the first four books in the series I'm trying to figure out what it was that I liked about them on the first go round. I'm not really connecting with any of the characters and don't think that I'm going to go any further.
Narelle Hosking
Narelle Hosking marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Vicki
Vicki added it
Oct 31, 2014
Amber Vaughn
Amber Vaughn marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Salmon
Salmon marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Janet Jennings-qualls
Janet Jennings-qualls marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Stephanie Highsmith
Stephanie Highsmith marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Gift Collection: D is for Deadbeat / E is for Evidence / F is for Fugitive
  • The Complete Patricia Cornwell Companion
  • Catherine Coulter CD Collection: Eleventh Hour, Blindside, and Blowout
  • Italy Out of Hand: A Capricious Tour
  • Cipher (Robin Hood Hacker, #2)
  • Washington, D.C.
  • The Activity: Volume 1
  • Shadow Prey / Silent Prey (Lucas Davenport, #2, #4)
  • Spain (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
  • Boundaries: Workbook
  • Entertaining Satan: Witchcraft and the Culture of Early New England
  • Food Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 Extraordinary Places to Eat Around the Globe
  • The 2020 Workplace: How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop, and Keep Tomorrow's Employees Today
  • Sun Coast Chronicles (omnibus)
  • Birnbaum's Walt Disney World: Expert Advice Form the Inside Source
  • Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence
  • HR Transformation: Building Human Resources from the Outside in
  • High Five!: The Magic of Working Together
Patricia Cornwell sold her first novel, Postmortem, while working as a computer analyst at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond, Virginia. At her first signing, held during a lunch break from the morgue, Patricia sold no copies of Postmortem and fielded exactly one question – an elderly woman asked her where she could find the cookbooks.

Postmortem would go on to win the Edgar, Cre
More about Patricia Cornwell...
Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1) Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #4) The Body Farm (Kay Scarpetta, #5) Body of Evidence (Kay Scarpetta, #2) Point of Origin (Kay Scarpetta, #9)