The Patricia Cornwell CD Audio Treasury: All That Remains / Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #2, #3)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Two great Patricia Cornwell audio titles for the price of one. All that Remains and Cruel and Unusual.

All that Remains:

A serial killer is loose in Richmond, specializing in attractive young couples whose bodies are invariably found in the woods months later –– minus their shoes and socks. Chief Medical Officer Dr. Kay Scarpetta finds herself tracking a killer who scrupulou...more
Audio CD, Abridged, 0 pages
Published July 26th 2005 by HarperAudio (first published August 12th 1999)

Art Proulx
I love all her books
Jessi
A very exciting book - until you get to the end. There was such a great build up of suspense and intrigue, which just kind of fizzled out by the time Cornwell got around to telling us who the culprit was and why. It was just one of those anti-climactic endings that leaves you saying, "Oh. Ok. Didn't see that one coming. Weird." Despite the fizzle, I still really liked the book. It kept me on the end of my seat and kept me guessing right up to the "Oh. Ok." part.
Erika
Liked Cruel and Unusual better than All that Remains. Read Cruel and Unusual in a day, great cliff hanger love the fact that Lucy is back and that it leaves you hanging. Luckily I have the next book so hopefully they will catch the bad guy.
Sarra
After re-reading the first four books in the series I'm trying to figure out what it was that I liked about them on the first go round. I'm not really connecting with any of the characters and don't think that I'm going to go any further.
Mischa
Mischa added it
Jul 26, 2014
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Rosa N
Rosa N marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Tim Maguire
Tim Maguire marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Veronica Mueller
Veronica Mueller marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Jenny
Jenny added it
May 12, 2014
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Alinda M.
Alinda M. marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Dolores Murphy
Dolores Murphy marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Patricia Cornwell sold her first novel, Postmortem, while working as a computer analyst at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond, Virginia. At her first signing, held during a lunch break from the morgue, Patricia sold no copies of Postmortem and fielded exactly one question – an elderly woman asked her where she could find the cookbooks.

Postmortem would go on to win the Edgar, Cre...more
More about Patricia Cornwell...
Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1) Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #4) The Body Farm (Kay Scarpetta, #5) Body of Evidence (Kay Scarpetta, #2) Point of Origin (Kay Scarpetta, #9)