Start by marking “Dalila's Choice (New Eden Chronicles, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dalila's Choice (New Eden Chronicles, #1)

Dalila's Choice (New Eden Chronicles #1)

3.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  59 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Arriving in orbit around Enyo, Dalila is prepared to carry out her orders to conquer the hostile warriors by any means necessary. But warriors shoot first and ask no questions. Blasted out the sky, she's rescued by intimidating twin brothers and stranded on a remote island. Her weapon training, hand-to-hand combat skills, and sketchy mind control instructions didn't prepar ...more
Published by New Concepts Publishing (first published March 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Dalila's Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dalila's Choice

lynn❤️lynn
This was an ok story.
It's a futuristic/ sci fi book which is not my use usual genre, but I was set this as part of a challenge read. It's an easy read about a woman who is sent from earth in a time period in the future after a nuclear war, when all male humans have failed to reproduce. Dalia is sent out to find a good source of male sperm. She crash lands on a planet that has the opposite problem.
She falls in love with twins, has sex/ mates with both, and sets up a ménage relationship.
All ends
Kristina
The sex scenes were pretty steamy, and I enjoyed them, but I wanted more. Maybe more understanding and depth from the characters, as this was supposedly all very new to each of them.
The plot was very interesting, but I was left with too many questions.
Sandra
Feb 23, 2012 Sandra rated it liked it
Shelves: own, sci-fi, romance, menage
Really 3.5 stars.

Two millenia post apocalypse, there are no men left on Earth, and a select band of women forge a plan to go looking for the men that left.

Dalila is chosen to go find the planet Enyo, and ends up crashing on it. And finding 2 gorgeous warriors. Just what she needed.

The writing was good, the premise was good. I just didn't feel connected to Dalila at all.
Tabatha
I liked the concept of this book, but unfortunately I didn't feel very connected to the characters. Towards the end, I had absolutely no idea what was going on with Joon and the council of Enyo's sudden acceptance of their relationship. This one wasn't horrible, but I don't think I'll read anymore of this series either.
Brittany
I was looking for a new series this one was just okay. I liked the idea behind it. I just did not love everything about it. Dalila's sisters were kind of jerks. I enjoyed everything else but the people from New Eden and Earth were just really annoying.
Talltree
Jun 22, 2015 Talltree rated it really liked it
Shelves: a-menage
Sweet and interesting menage SFR novella. 3.75 stars.
Evanne Lorraine
Feb 10, 2013 Evanne Lorraine rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The new and improved Dalila's Choice!
Laurie Garrison
I won from the author
Teri Jackson
Mar 10, 2012 Teri Jackson rated it it was ok
It was alright.
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Abdul Wadud
Abdul Wadud marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Frii
Frii marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Weiley
Weiley marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Katy Halsema
Katy Halsema marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 04, 2016
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2015
Coyora Dokusho
Coyora Dokusho marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2015
Sarah Bronte Rodgers
Sarah Bronte Rodgers marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
Eva
Eva added it
Dec 12, 2015
Gratair
Gratair marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Wordsl Dreamsl
Wordsl Dreamsl marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Corinne
Corinne rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Kasey Sutten
Kasey Sutten marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Jacquelin Powers
Jacquelin Powers rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Ebby
Ebby marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Evanne started writing for publication sometime in 2003(she's not very conscientious about dates).After a few years of fevered creation and summary rejection, Dangerous Surrender was released by New Concepts Publishing in 2007. Since then she's become a sporadic best seller, written a few more books, and moved to http://evannelorraine.com.

When not writing dangerously sexy stories, she gardens, re
More about Evanne Lorraine...

New Eden Chronicles (3 books)
  • Joon's Temptation (New Eden Chronicles  #2)
  • Camille's Capture (New Eden Chronicles, #3)