Dalila's Choice (Enyo Chronicles, #1)

Dalila's Choice (Enyo Chronicles #1)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Arriving in orbit around Enyo, Dalila is prepared to carry out her orders to conquer the hostile warriors by any means necessary. But warriors shoot first and ask no questions. Blasted out the sky, she's rescued by intimidating twin brothers and stranded on a remote island. Her weapon training, hand-to-hand combat skills, and sketchy mind control instructions didn't prepar...more
Published by New Concepts Publishing (first published March 1st 2009)

Sandra
Really 3.5 stars.

Two millenia post apocalypse, there are no men left on Earth, and a select band of women forge a plan to go looking for the men that left.

Dalila is chosen to go find the planet Enyo, and ends up crashing on it. And finding 2 gorgeous warriors. Just what she needed.

The writing was good, the premise was good. I just didn't feel connected to Dalila at all.
Tabatha
I liked the concept of this book, but unfortunately I didn't feel very connected to the characters. Towards the end, I had absolutely no idea what was going on with Joon and the council of Enyo's sudden acceptance of their relationship. This one wasn't horrible, but I don't think I'll read anymore of this series either.
Evanne Lorraine
Feb 10, 2013 Evanne Lorraine rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The new and improved Dalila's Choice!
Teri Jackson
It was alright.
Marianthi
Marianthi is currently reading it
Apr 08, 2014
grumpyoldbird
grumpyoldbird marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Mary Roya
Mary Roya marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Southernbelle
Southernbelle marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
Rachel80live.co.uk
Rachel80live.co.uk marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Jennie
Jennie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Olkoi
Olkoi marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Maxine
Maxine marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Roxana Junki
Roxana Junki marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
When I’m not writing dangerously sexy stories, I’m gardening, walking the dog, or sleeping. When it’s too cold and wet to garden then I’m reading good books. I love to hear from readers. Drop me a note anytime!
More about Evanne Lorraine...
A Taste of Scarlet (Treeland Pack Tales) Warriors' Woman (Seduction Mission, #1) Camille's Capture COLIN (Demon Hunters) A Promise of Amber (Treeland Pack Tales, #2)