Underneath It All (Million Dollar Secrets #2) (Harlequin Blaze)

Underneath It All (Million Dollar Secrets #2) (Million Dollar Secrets #2)

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  4 reviews
TV producer Nicole Reavis intends to use her millions to sort out a top secret personal hiccup. In the meantime, her show must go on. And Nicole has to entice mega-rich Devon Bradshaw to appear as one of Atlanta's sexiest eligible bachelors. But will he bite?

Devon's biting if it means spending more time with beautiful blue-eyed Nicole. But when he discovers that, underneat...more
Published August 1st 2007 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Underneath It All (Million Dollar Secrets #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Underneath It All (Million Dollar Secrets #2)

Gail
I wish there were half-star ratings as this wasn't quite a 3-star book but was a bit more than a 2-star one. I'm really on the fence about this one: I can understand the heroine's hurt and confusion when she finds out something but she went on and on about it, doing nothing about it for a year. C'mon, get off it. I couldn't drum up a whole lot of interest in most of the characters, and the only reason I read this one is because a friend closed her used book store a few years ago and I got a boat...more
Penny
Maybe 1.5, I like Devon.

First off this is NOT my type of book, I read it for a challenge in one of my groups.

It was repetitive and predictable, I was only happy when I was done, I colud get it out of the way fast enough.

In all honesty I only have my self to balme.
Malbadeen
Jun 13, 2008 Malbadeen marked it as gems-for-friends-and-others  ·  review of another edition
Sarah - I hope this doesn't spoil the surprise too much, I just needed to find a spot where I could store the title before I forget it.
Katrina Merrell
Ok, I just thought it would be funny to say I read this! HAHA! The book cover is hilarious! (My kind of hilarious)
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Chariezta
Chariezta marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Lex
Lex marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Puna
Puna marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Candy
Candy marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Beth Daly
Beth Daly marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
An Oregon native, Lori Borrill moved to the San Francisco Bay Area just out of high school and has been a transplant Californian ever since. Her weekdays are spent at the insurance company where's she's been employed as a data analyst for over twenty years. The bulk of her evenings are spent at the Little League fields cheering on her son.

Lori started writing in June of 2004 after her husband left...more
More about Lori Borrill...
Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308) Putting It To The Test (Harlequin Blaze #392) Indiscretions (Harlequin Blaze, #548) The Personal Touch (Harlequin Blaze, #484) Unleashed (Harlequin Blaze)