Start by marking “The Atlantis Legacy (Conrad Yeats Adventure #1-2 omnibus)” as Want to Read:
The Atlantis Legacy (Conrad Yeats Adventure #1-2 omnibus)

The Atlantis Legacy (Conrad Yeats Adventure #1-2 omnibus)

THE FIRST TWO BLOCKBUSTER ADVENTURES IN THE INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING ATLANTIS TRILOGY -- TOGETHER IN ONE ELECTRIFYING VOLUME!

RAISING ATLANTIS

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

A glacial earthquake exposes a mysterious monument older than the Earth itself. The pope reveals a terrifying vision of apocalyptic disaster. And two miles below the ice of Antarctica, the le
Published June 2nd 2009 by Gallery Books (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Atlantis Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Atlantis Legacy

J. Else
Feb 06, 2013 J. Else rated it liked it
The stories skirt around the origin of man and finding Atlantis. In the first book, the story was intriguing and well put together. By the second book, it felt like the author was trying to wrap every Atlantis myth plus American mystery together in one storyline. It felt very cable TV dramatic. And the two stories really do not seem to fit together at all. One feels like “Stargate” on ice while the other feels like “National Treasure” on a murderous rampage.

Book two seemed very haphazardly put t
Julie
Aug 07, 2016 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Raising Atlantis
An earthquake in Antarctica causes a very old pyramid to be unearthed. Conrad Yeats, star archeologist, is called to investigate by his adoptive father, Griffin Yeats. Meanwhile, Serena Serghetti aka Mother Earth, is sent by the Vatican to investigate what's going on. The pyramid seems to be a replica of the ones in Egypt, but Griffin Yeats thinks it's related to the lost city of Atlantis.

Pretty soon they have people chasing them after the discovery, Conrad learns something signi
Sam
Apr 01, 2012 Sam rated it it was ok
This book combines both Raising Atlantis and the Atlantis Legacy. The books are different, but both fall into that James Rollins/action-adventure sort of genre, where something bad is going to happen to all of us if the hero and the damsel don't save us all. Raising Atlantis reminded me of one of those TNT/SciFi made for TV movies that you might leave on while you were doing something else (but not really pay attention to because you knew everything that was going to happen). The idea of ...more
Kim
Book 1: This was an interesting read that kinda swooped into WTF zone. It had a great twist though. I very much liked the characters.

Book 2: I liked this book much better than the first. all the good characters were there. The pace and plot moved well. There was more mystery and suspence. Some WTF moments include, everyone seemed to forget the events of book 1. Conrads dad? I would say Book 2 is much in the style of Dan Brown. There's every secret society imaginable included, also Nazis spmehow
Linda
Sep 12, 2009 Linda rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, 2009
This is two books in 1. The first book I enjoyed greatly. The second book was just okay. Upon reading the preview of the third book, I am not interested.

The story and realization of Atlantis in the first book was intriguing and well put together. But there really wasn't a need to continue it. It seems like the author is trying to wrap every myth and mystery together in one tail, from Atlantis, to the Masons, to the Templar knights, tie in the Vatican and make it all work as on and I feel it is
Scott Widener
Jan 19, 2014 Scott Widener rated it really liked it
Interesting concept with an exciting adventure wrapped in a centuries long conspiracy. So you have hero who is not perfect and is working and against the love (unrealized) of his life. These two books flow well together and keeps the reader interested from beginning to end. These books are similar to Dan Brown and others in the mystery thrillers wrapped in alternative conspiracy wrapped history. I will be looking for the next book in the series.
Jon
Mar 08, 2012 Jon rated it liked it
Mnneh - it was an OK book, although very predictable and the way the 'hero' solves the puzzles so easily and quickly really reminds me of the Da Vinci code. If you have nothing better to read, try it out. Otherwise, steer clear (unless of course you like the Antartic and Egyptians and Mayan prophecies).
Mark
Apr 27, 2011 Mark rated it really liked it
I really liked the first book which was all about atlantis, And the second one was good too. I like how the story plays out like an Indiana Jones movie mixed with a disaster movie like the day after tomorrow and ends with a national treasure/jason bourne type of movie.
Aymee
Feb 15, 2011 Aymee rated it really liked it
Not really quite sure what to say about this other than it was rather good in a DaVinci Code sort of way. The second book in this collection didn't really connect with the first, but they were both intriguing and interesting reads.
Silverluna78
Nov 16, 2009 Silverluna78 rated it it was ok
Started out pretty good, I liked the characters but then it just devolved into a same old-same old type story line. Disappointing b/c the "clues" in the first book and the paths the story was taking were unique...
Bryan
Mar 22, 2010 Bryan rated it it was ok
I was looking for a sci/fi fantasy book and found this. It was alright...Get if you are truly needing something to read.
Sean Ellis
Jul 19, 2009 Sean Ellis rated it it was amazing
I was a little critical of Raising Atlantis, the first half of this volume, but with The Atlantis Prophecy, Greanias builds a monument on the foundation laid in RA--it's really that good.
Brian White
Brian White rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2011
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2013
Ron
Ron rated it it was ok
Oct 10, 2010
Don Jenks
Don Jenks rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2012
Robert Norbut
Robert Norbut rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2012
Emily Grace
Emily Grace rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2015
Morgan
Jun 29, 2009 Morgan marked it as to-read
My dad told me about this book and he said it was really good so im going to read it.
John
John rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2011
Shawn Hopkins
Shawn Hopkins rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2012
John Boals
John Boals rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Owen Mahoney
Owen Mahoney rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2012
Thom Charpentier
Thom Charpentier rated it liked it
May 31, 2014
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2013
Patrick Novak
Patrick Novak rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2012
Scott Kopf
Scott Kopf rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2013
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2012
Meghan Holden
Meghan Holden rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2013
Marc Erickson
Marc Erickson rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Death in High Places
  • Battle for Atlantis (Atlantis, #6)
  • The Second Letter (Jake Travis #1)
  • The Dying Room (Faces of Evil, #11)
  • The Llama of Death: A Gunn Zoo Mystery (A Gunn Zoo Mystery, #3)
  • Locked, Loaded, & Lying
  • An Intimate Murder
  • Hive (Hive, #1)
  • Blond Cargo (Jack Bertolino #2)
  • Legend (Event Group Thriller #2)
  • From Atlantis to the Sphinx
  • Raising the Past (Origins, #2)
  • Worlds that Weren't
  • Death Before Decaf (A Java Jive Mystery, #1)
  • Atlantis
  • Atlantis: The Antediluvian World
  • Hangman (Abbie Kearney, #2)
I'm the New York Times bestselling author of the Raising Atlantis and The Alignment series of novels, and every day AtlantisGO.com posts fresh and free fiction from me and my friends.

AtlantisGO.com

More about Thomas Greanias...

Conrad Yeats Adventure (4 books)
  • Raising Atlantis (Conrad Yeats Adventure #1)
  • The Atlantis Prophecy (Conrad Yeats Adventure #2)
  • The Atlantis Revelation (Conrad Yeats Adventure, #3)
  • The Alignment: Ingress