Start by marking “Small Things Count: Simple Ways to Live Christ's Love Each Day” as Want to Read:
Small Things Count: Simple Ways to Live Christ's Love Each Day

Small Things Count: Simple Ways to Live Christ's Love Each Day

Most of us fail to realize how many opportunities come our way each and every day to work toward a more compassionate world. Small Things Count- Simple Ways to Live Christ's Love Each Day points out some of these opportunities. It is based on Mother Teresa of Calcutta's advice to, "Do small things with great love." She understood that a small, loving action has the power ...more
Published April 16th 2009 by Revival Nation Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Small Things Count, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Small Things Count

Rileyocasey
Sep 16, 2009 Rileyocasey rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Rileyocasey by: Friend
Even I can do what the author suggests in this book and feel good about it. I'd call it common sense, except people don't stop to think about situations and attitudes the way this author does. If everybody carried out one of her ideas a day, we'd have a much kinder world. I'm not Christian, but I thought what she says isn't so much Christianity as living the way we should. I'm even giving copies to my atheist friends.
Jackie O'donnell
Sep 10, 2009 Jackie O'donnell rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Something for everyone who wants to help build a more tolerant, loving world. Although written from a Christian point of view, the suggestions are ones that people of any faith--even agnostics--will feel comfortable putting into practice. You can get a taste of the book by going to the author's website and reading sample articles and readers' comments.
Maxine Bird
Oct 28, 2009 Maxine Bird rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Maxine by: Friend
What a delightful find! It's down-to-earth, insightful, funny in spots, practical, inspiring...I can't say enough about it. I was afraid it was going to be a religious tract. Nope, just some sound advice on how I can treat people around me and make the world a happier place.
African Americans on the Move Book Club
The book captivates the very essence of living a victorious life in Christ. Generally people do not live an effective life that that honors God and allow them to shine their light in everyday life situations and circumstances. Living a simple everyday life helps increase opportunities that are presented in life, maximizes chances to be over comers and also position oneself for greatness. This practical read is a yearly journal that should be revisited often. I especially enjoyed the chapter on ...more
Melika
Melika marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2012
Eleanor
Eleanor marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2012
TJ
TJ marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2012
Kitia Harper
Kitia Harper marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Jessy
Jessy marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015