Start by marking “One Piece 54” as Want to Read:
One Piece 54

One Piece 54 (One Piece #54)

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  1,073 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Dengan bantuan Hancock, Luffy bergegas menuju penjara bawah laut Impel Down demi menolong Ace yang sebentar lagi akan menjalani hukuman mati. Luffy pun harus menghadapi para pengawal yang menjaga tempat itu dengan sangat ketat!
Paperback
Published (first published June 4th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece 54, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece 54

Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Marilag
Again, I do not intend on reviewing One Piece, seeing as if I've read 53 volumes of this already, that mostly means I love the series and am still following it. This is just my notes. As usual.

And this is where the crack starts. No, seriously. Just...the amount of old characters that show up, and the amount of crazy new characters that show up is astounding. I suppose this is what happens when Oda doesn't have the other Straw Hats to worry about.

- Oda gives a snapshot of what happened to each of
Rana
Luffy runs into former enemies/friends in Impel Down. Then all together wheather they like it or not jump from one hell into another. Can't wait to see how they'll manage to survive and get to Ace.
Wickedshizuku
May 11, 2014 Wickedshizuku rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga, reviewed
Volume starts off with Chapter 522:"Hell."
The crew has been separated, and Luffy has discovered that his foster brother Portagas D. Ace has been sentenced to execution. Luffy making the decision that to rescue Ace instead of his crew was a big disappointment for me, but as he puts it he knows that they will be able to take care of themselves as to where Ace can't. Luffy is helped by the snake princess Boa Hancock to smuggle him into Impel Down. The highest security underwater prison in the One P
Sara
Well this is packed full of action in Impel down, as the other conflicts in the world heat up. Luffy runs into a lot of old faces...
Anna
All bets of anything resembling sanity in this series so far are off!

We're in the multiple levels of Hell that is the great prison in the Calm Belt known as Impel Down. And no, "Hell" not just figuratively, but completely literally! Half the levels are clearly Dante inspired with some Buddhist [?] concepts thrown in, and the major guards designs carry the demons themes quite heavily.

Luffy is racing down the levels to get to Ace before the execution time comes, running into former enemies ('sup
Annerooo
SO MUCH HYYYYPE!!! Okamaaaaa <3 Such a wonderful reunion <3
Tsering
luffy to the rescue.
hold on ace.
Jeffrey
While we do discover the fates of the other members of the Straw Hats, this volume continues the focus on Luffy as he raids Impel Down, the Navy's maximum security prison, to save his brother Ace. Great things are afoot that I either missed or are just being hinted at now.

It's a fun volume though as the sole focus on Luffy gives Eiichiro Oda the opportunity to revive some old recurring characters and give them more opportunities to shine.
Joy
Kanti
Prison Break!!!
Sebelum kabur dari penjara, harus cari akal bagaimana bisa masuk terlebih dahulu.
- tokoh-tokoh penjaga penjaranya aneh bin ajaib
- musuh-musuh lama didaur ulang menjadi teman seperjuangan!
- Shichibukai cewe satu-satunya, Hancock, takluk sama Luffy
- Shichibukai #7: manusia ikan Jinbei, tampak baik hati
S. J.
My favorite part had to be Ace begging his brother not to and save him. As much fun as it was to see Luffy and his former enemu posse, I wish we'd seen more Ace.
Milo L.
Great start to saving ace from impel down with many things set up to go wrong.

enter Buggy, Mr3, bon clay and vice admeral meggelan
Dru
Luffy gains more allies as he attempts to break into Impel Down, the greatest prison in the world.
David De
This is one serious place. This would scare any prisoner regardless of their crime.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 29 April 2010.
Timothy
An entertaining volume that's like one big family reunion.
Nura
somen... ramen... tanmen... yakisoba... amen.... *ROFL*
Jamie Victoria
Jamie Victoria marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Tifany S
Tifany S marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Andre
Andre added it
Dec 18, 2014
  • Naruto, Vol. 42: The Secret of the Mangekyo (Naruto, #42)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 06 (Fairy Tail, #6)
  • Bleach, Vol. 45: The Burnout Inferno (Bleach #45)
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet
More about Eiichiro Oda...
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)