Start by marking “Richmond Tales: Lost Secrets of the Iron Triangle” as Want to Read:
Richmond Tales: Lost Secrets of the Iron Triangle

Richmond Tales: Lost Secrets of the Iron Triangle

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  6 reviews
When Maisha and Mario become friends, their adventures take them on a journey to discover the "lost secrets" of the Iron Triangle, a district of Richmond, California. Their journey takes them back to Richmond in Ohlone times before the Europeans arrived; Richmond in 1915 when it was a small, bustling, industrial city; Richmond in 1942 when World War II and the Home Front d ...more
Published June 18th 2009 by Time & Again Press

Myrka Solis
The book was good i like how maisha (i think that's how you spell it) is very curious and like to do things and explore.
Brandon Espejo
Miasha whants to know the history behind the Iorn Triangle in Richmond California. As always, she never gets her answer. When told to visit a man named misty horn, she recives more than an answer.
I reccommend this book to people who are intrested in history, because you learn alot about the history of richmond.
Angelica Garcia
Great book love the ending totally recommend it. And how realistic it is like most of the stuff that they say in the story could happen for real I mean if you are in a gang there is a good chance you could get shot that what happened to a friend of Marsha.
Jocelyn Reynoso
I really like this book! This story was about kids who didn't get along at first but then they became great friends after traveling back into time and seeing what Richmond was like many years ago.
Willa Gibson
I was supossed to read this over the summer at my last school in 4th grade and I hated it. I feel like it wasn't proper for my grade level, so I didn't enjoy it at all. I read the first 2 chapters, then emailed my teacher saying that I DID NOT WANT TO READ THIS BOOK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!
Leah Coffin
The vision of the future this book projects got me right in the gut. Here's hoping we can make it come true.
Michael Asher
Michael Asher marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Kawthar
Kawthar marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Nishone
Nishone marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Amber Lancaster
Amber Lancaster marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Su
Su is currently reading it
Nov 16, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Sean Michael Hall
Sean Michael Hall marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Tristian
Tristian marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Shinwha
Shinwha marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Helida
Helida marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Laura Shefler
Laura Shefler marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Turia Madi
Turia Madi marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Phanat Keosaeng
Phanat Keosaeng marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Isela
Isela marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Sonia
Sonia marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Summer Brenner was raised in Atlanta, Georgia. She moved north, east, and eventually west, taking up residence in Berkeley where she has been a long-time resident.

Her writing has appeared in dozens of anthologies and literary magazines. Performances of her work include "The Flood," a poem for four voices at Links Hall, Chicago; The Missing Lover, a one-act play, with readings directed by Peter Gla
More about Summer Brenner...
I-5: A Novel of Crime, Transport, and Sex Ivy, Homeless in San Francisco Nearly Nowhere Oakland Tales My Life in Clothes