Start by marking “Gabriel West: Still The One (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1219)” as Want to Read:
Gabriel West: Still The One (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1219)

Gabriel West: Still The One (Lombards #5)

The breakup of her marriage had been devastating, but Tyler Laine had rebuilt her life and now moved in a world of money and privilege, a far cry from the mean streets of his world. And yet Gabriel West, ex-SAS agent and her estranged husband, still haunted her nights with dreams of what might have been. Then someone decided Tyler would be better off dead, and she knew the

Published May 1st 2003 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Gabriel West, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gabriel West

SheLove2Read
Aug 06, 2009 SheLove2Read rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. Gabriel West is a former SAS (British special forces soldier) who has come back to New Zealand to make a 2nd chance happen with his estranged wife Tyler Laine. They have been separated for 5 years because she couldn't handle his absences (due to his job) and he thought he couldn't handle the emotional ties to his wife and do his job without getting killed. While on an operation, he sees a woman who resembles his wife get killed and it all comes home to him: if Tyler ...more
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
I was torn in writing my review. I just adored Gabriel so much from the other books that just being able to read his book was heaven. I was iffy about his wife though. But I guess if he loved her, and he got her back, then I'm happy for him.
Ashley
For some reason, even though this book wasn't great, I rmemember this author and bits of this story line, even the name of the book....Kinda of a decent feat after almost a decade btwen reading it and then reviewing it.
This story wasn't top-notch but Brand's writing flowed better than most and I was impressed by her story-telling ability. I bet she could do good things with a full-sized novel that didn't have to follow that ingrained formula of "romance" serials.
Deb Diem
Apr 06, 2016 Deb Diem rated it really liked it
Gabriel West Still the One by Fiona Brand is a fast paced read. Gabriel and Tyler's story is loaded with drama, humor and sizzle. Ms Brand did a wonderful job with the characters in this book, they are my favorite part of the story. I enjoyed reading Gabriel West Still the One and look forward to reading more from Fiona Brand in the future.
Mo
Mo rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2013
Jo Ann
Jo Ann rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2011
Paula
Paula rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2016
Cheri D Mendenhall
Cheri D Mendenhall rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2015
Believeit2seeit
Believeit2seeit rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2013
Wanda Sabin
Wanda Sabin rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Foggygirl
Foggygirl rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2010
Katrina
Katrina rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2012
Saly
Saly rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2011
Mariana
Mariana rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2011
Tiffany Clark
Tiffany Clark rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Vdubs
Vdubs rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2012
Gee
Gee rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
Maddie
Maddie rated it really liked it
May 05, 2010
readsforfun
readsforfun rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2013
Lee mcduffie
Lee mcduffie rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2012
C.C. Snow
C.C. Snow rated it really liked it
May 20, 2016
Darla
Darla rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Sweet Daisey
Sweet Daisey rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2014
Collette
Collette rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2012
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Octavia
Octavia rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2011
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2012
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2012
Jaya
Jaya rated it it was ok
Apr 19, 2016
Cameron
Cameron rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Fiona Brand has always wanted to write.

After working eight years for the New Zealand Forest Service as a clerk, she decided she could spend at least that much time trying to get a novel published.

Luckily it took five years, not eight, before Fiona wrote her first award-winning novel.

She has won the Australian Romantic Book of the Year award (category section) twice, one of her novels was listed
More about Fiona Brand...

Lombards (7 books)
  • Cullen's Bride
  • Heart Of Midnight (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #977)
  • Blade's Lady
  • Marrying McCabe (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1099)
  • Touching Midnight
  • High-Stakes Bride (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1403)