Start by marking “Cullen's Bride (March Madness) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #914)” as Want to Read:
Cullen's Bride (March Madness) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #914)

Cullen's Bride (March Madness) (Lombards #1)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  423 ratings  ·  12 reviews
PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD... When Rachel Sinclair met former agent Cullen Logan, she was all too aware of his dark past. Soon, though, she was falling in love with him, reputation or no reputation. But Cullen wasn't so easy to convince, even once she announced she was pregnant -- with his child. ...DADDY WITH A PAST Cullen knew that being with him was probably the most dange ...more
Published February 1st 1999 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Cullen's Bride (March Madness), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cullen's Bride (March Madness)

The Desert King by Olivia GatesTo Tempt a Sheikh by Olivia GatesTo Tame a Sheikh by Olivia GatesThe Once And Future Prince by Olivia GatesThe Illegitimate King by Olivia Gates
Favorite Silhouette
113th out of 296 books — 46 voters
Protecting What's His by Tessa BaileyLaw Man by Kristen AshleyBreathe by Kristen AshleyCrossing the Line by Kele MoonWild Man by Kristen Ashley
Law Enforcement hero
150th out of 155 books — 40 voters

More lists with this book...

MelissaB
Aayesha
description
I DON'T KNOW WHY I PUT MYSELF THROUGH THIS TORTURE. Harlequins and Silhouettes aren't generally known for their good writing BUT I KEEP READING THEM. Ugh. This one was worse than usual. And yet, YET, I still keep going back to Harlequins. Stupid me, huh? You can say that again. I don't know what it is about them that pulls me. Maybe it's just hope that one day, one day, I'll find another 5 star like that Contaxis or Bride or whatever its name was. Maybe it's just because I enjoy reading about th
Crista
I know I'm a little behind (this series started in 1999!), but several people that love Linda Howard, like I do, have highly recommended Ms. Brand's SAS series. Cullen's Bride is the beginning.

I loved it!

This is a book that I couldn't put down. It was interesting, had some suspense, and featured a "to die for" hero. Cullen Logan has known little about family or love. Abandoned by his mother and raised by an abusive alcoholic father......he's got issues. He believes that he has "his father" in
Booklover
Wonderful Intense Second chance at love story,enjoyed it very much,the only thing that disappointed me was Cullen leaving Rachel alone,wanted them to spend some time together.Other then this its a very good book.

Good read
Recommend it
Maldivianbookreviewer
Fiona Brand is an author whose name gets associated with that of Linda Howard. I have always heard that she has a similar writing style to that of one of my favorite authors of the romance genre and that is one reason why I picked up Cullen’s Bride to sample her writing. And of course a lot of raving reviews of the book by my Goodreads friends had me buying my very first Fiona Brand and indulging in it as soon as I could.

27 year old Rachel Sinclair returns back to the small town of Riverbend aft
SheLove2Read
Sep 08, 2009 SheLove2Read rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those who like Diana Palmer hero's
Felt like I was reading a Diana Palmer book! Luckily I'm a closet DP fan so this was great. Arrogant uber alpha male and somewhat less-than-spunky female. I so wanted to tell Cullen to get over it and/or tell Rachel to leave his butt in the dust!
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
I just picked this book up on a whim, but boy did Cullen win me over. He is hot hot hot. I loved the story of these two who don't expect to find love, much less together. If you like Linda Howard's earlier series books you'll love this one.
Kimberly
I read this book as part of the Blogger Bundle Volume IX. It was okay.

I didn't want to throw things while I was reading it which isn't always the case. It's an older book so there's a lot of I can't stand you, but let's have sex and get married anyway. It was written well. I wouldn't read it again, but I didn't think I was wasting my time reading it.

I had to remind myself it was set in New Zealand a few time. The setting was definitely not a character in the book so to speak. It could have been
Hilcia
Oct 02, 2010 Hilcia rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: New Zealand, Special Forces, Ranch setting, Bad Boy hero,
4.5 Stars

This was Fiona Brand's first category romance (1999) and the first book in her SAS series (a re-read for me). It's a wonderful book set in New Zealand with a hot, bad boy hero whose childhood was hell! He pulled himself through, left town and came back to work the family farm. Rachel is a strong woman and female protagonist. She grew up with her father and four brothers after her mom died, so she knows what it's like to deal with overly macho and protective males. I loved their story. T
ReneeW
3.5 stars (B-)
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Another one of my all time favorite books. I've read this one so many times and plan on reading it many more. It's a story of hot passionate love, it'll have your toes curling.
Sometimes a brooding alpha male romance is all you really want in life.
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Suadk88
Suadk88 marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Debbie Watkerson
Debbie Watkerson marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Heba Abdel Meguid
Heba Abdel Meguid marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Elphaba
Elphaba marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Renee
Renee added it
Nov 13, 2014
  • The Best Man
  • Special Gifts
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • More Than One Night
  • Cold Pursuit (Cold Justice, #2)
  • The Sheriff's Daughter
  • Breaking The Rules (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #587)
  • Skin Heat (Skin, #3)
  • Secret Admirer
  • Don't Look Back
  • Without Words
  • House of Glass
  • Deceiving the Protector (Resurrection, #2)
  • Gabriel Hawk's Lady (The Protectors, #9) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #830)
  • Witness Seduction
  • Something to Talk About (Plum Orchard, #2)
  • Deadly is the Kiss (Primal Instinct World, #1)
Fiona Brand has always wanted to write.

After working eight years for the New Zealand Forest Service as a clerk, she decided she could spend at least that much time trying to get a novel published.

Luckily it took five years, not eight, before Fiona wrote her first award-winning novel.

She has won the Australian Romantic Book of the Year award (category section) twice, one of her novels was listed
More about Fiona Brand...
Blade's Lady (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1023) Body Work Marrying McCabe (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1099) Gabriel West: Still The One (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1219) Heart Of Midnight (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #977)

“I’m no Prince Charming,” he admitted flatly. “I’m big and hard, and so hungry it feels like I haven’t had a woman in years. I wouldn’t court you, Rachel, I’d just take you.” 3 likes
“Rachel’s kiss reached inside him and twined around what passed for his soul. and when she took her mouth from his, she had it all. He knew he loved her with everything he was. Everything that he could be. There would never be another woman for him.
And he could never tell her.”
3 likes