Start by marking “Too Wicked to Wed” as Want to Read:
Too Wicked to Wed

Too Wicked to Wed

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  239 ratings  ·  14 reviews
No other writer delivers romance as sensual and compelling as Cheryl Holt, the Queen of Erotic Romance. Now, in her most seductive novel to date, she presents an unforgettable story of mismatched lovers--and a breathtaking passion that defies every rule…

CAN THE ROGUE WHO WON HER VIRTUE…Helen Mansfield's reckless brother has done the unthinkable, gambling away his sister's
Published August 29th 2006 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Too Wicked to Wed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Too Wicked to Wed

Diana
Kelli
I found this book.....OK - Although I liked the characters - I felt the story was rushed - or aspects not explored enough.
I didn't like the fact that this prim and proper Virginal Heroine within seconds of meeting the Hero ( whilst he's engaged in an orgy no less ) is suddenly thinking that the years shes spent sheltered from the outside world and as a spinster mean nothing to her and suddenly she wants him - there's not even the oh will I wont I aspect - oh what shall i do about my virtue - Its
Sandra
I just cant help it Cheryl Holt is one of my guilty pleasures! Her books have the most outlandish scenes! But one thing is for sure if your looking for a good read that will have you shocked and laughing at the same time Cheryl Holt is the author for you.
Colleen (NerdyWoman) Kayter
Shae
Fake gay? Incest? Boring story? Must be a Cheryl Holt book. I was kind of excited for the boy!love that seemed to be developing in the beginning of the story, but one guy turned out to be just crazy all around with no preference and the other couple that I thought would have boy!love turned out to be a woman posing as a man. Boooring. Although, I do admit this one is a lot better than her other books. I think Cheryl Holt needs to do some more research, too. Her characters don't talk at all like ...more
Michelle Connolly
Well... apparently Cheryl Holt just isn't for me. I couldn't even finish this book. I was sick of the characters and the plot before I even got to the middle.
I guess if you're just into hot steamy scenes this is the author for you, but if you're looking for a little more depth then stay away from Cheryl Holt!
There's a book I've been meaning to read from Cheryl Holt (Nicholas) for quite some time. I think I'll give that one a try before completely giving up on her, but it doesn't look promising
Kelly
Picked this up at the library sale for .50 what a great little surprise. I thought all the characters were interesting and some really hot love going on. The bad guy was pretty bad! The brother was just an idiot and I wanted to box his ears!

My one and only thing is I think Ms. Holt could do better with the wording it just seemed to modern to me and not how one would speak in that era. So at times it pulled me out of the story and had me reminding myself that this was indeed HR.

Pretty steamy and
Kindaangelic
Sooo much better then the last one I read by Ms Holt. Interesting and didnt get the sensation I was re-reading one of her prior books this time..lol Liked Pat's character and was even interested in the villian..
Christine Strowbridge
4 stars and that's mostly for the fantastically evil psychopath Adrian. Wow - he was fun. The main romance and secondary romance were cute...but gooooo adriaaaaan!!!!!! too bad he died at the end. sigh.
Ryan Snyder
haha. i read this like 2 years ago. it made me laugh. it was very sexy, too. but i like that it made me laugh.
Amber(Shyloh)
It was a good book and I enjoyed it, however there were moment when the dialog was very cheesy.
Allie
not a whole lot of plot or character development. think I'm done with this author.
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Sandra
Sandra added it
Nov 23, 2014
Renee Moenter
Renee Moenter marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Julie Croce
Julie Croce marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Normal
Normal added it
Oct 19, 2014
Morgan
Morgan added it
Oct 05, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Vicky Hemmings
Vicky Hemmings marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Mphile Radebe
Mphile Radebe marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
  • Almost A Gentleman
  • Brazen (Braddock-Black, #4)
  • Lessons in Seduction (Greentree Sisters, #1)
  • The Viscount's Addiction
  • A Rake's Guide To Pleasure (Huntington, #2)
  • How to Engage an Earl (Royle Sisters, #2
  • A Taste of Sin (Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • Tempt the Devil
  • The Princess & The Pea
  • Sinful (includes: Winston Brothers, #3)
  • Private Places (The Courtesan Chronicles #3.5)
  • The Romantic (Seducers #5)
  • The Price of Desire (Avon Red)
  • Wicked Fantasy (Paradise, #3)
  • In the Thrill of the Night (Merry Widows, #1)
Love Lessons Complete Abandon Total Surrender Deeper than Desire Further Than Passion

“Don't let me walk away.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying my damnedest to stop you.”
13 likes
“I love her more than my life. What were you thinking, harming her? Didn't you understand that I'd have to kill you for it?” 9 likes