Start by marking “Too Wicked to Wed” as Want to Read:
Too Wicked to Wed

Too Wicked to Wed

3.58  ·  Rating Details  ·  277 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
No other writer delivers romance as sensual and compelling as Cheryl Holt, the Queen of Erotic Romance. Now, in her most seductive novel to date, she presents an unforgettable story of mismatched lovers--and a breathtaking passion that defies every rule…

CAN THE ROGUE WHO WON HER VIRTUE…Helen Mansfield's reckless brother has done the unthinkable, gambling away his sister's
Published August 29th 2006 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Too Wicked to Wed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Too Wicked to Wed

Diana
Feb 17, 2009 Diana rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
Kelli
I found this book.....OK - Although I liked the characters - I felt the story was rushed - or aspects not explored enough.
I didn't like the fact that this prim and proper Virginal Heroine within seconds of meeting the Hero ( whilst he's engaged in an orgy no less ) is suddenly thinking that the years shes spent sheltered from the outside world and as a spinster mean nothing to her and suddenly she wants him - there's not even the oh will I wont I aspect - oh what shall i do about my virtue - Its
Sandra
Mar 23, 2013 Sandra rated it it was amazing
I just cant help it Cheryl Holt is one of my guilty pleasures! Her books have the most outlandish scenes! But one thing is for sure if your looking for a good read that will have you shocked and laughing at the same time Cheryl Holt is the author for you.
Colleen (NerdyWoman) Kayter
Shae
Jun 15, 2008 Shae rated it it was ok
Fake gay? Incest? Boring story? Must be a Cheryl Holt book. I was kind of excited for the boy!love that seemed to be developing in the beginning of the story, but one guy turned out to be just crazy all around with no preference and the other couple that I thought would have boy!love turned out to be a woman posing as a man. Boooring. Although, I do admit this one is a lot better than her other books. I think Cheryl Holt needs to do some more research, too. Her characters don't talk at all like ...more
Michelle Connolly
Well... apparently Cheryl Holt just isn't for me. I couldn't even finish this book. I was sick of the characters and the plot before I even got to the middle.
I guess if you're just into hot steamy scenes this is the author for you, but if you're looking for a little more depth then stay away from Cheryl Holt!
There's a book I've been meaning to read from Cheryl Holt (Nicholas) for quite some time. I think I'll give that one a try before completely giving up on her, but it doesn't look promising
Kelly
Oct 01, 2010 Kelly rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010-read
Picked this up at the library sale for .50 what a great little surprise. I thought all the characters were interesting and some really hot love going on. The bad guy was pretty bad! The brother was just an idiot and I wanted to box his ears!

My one and only thing is I think Ms. Holt could do better with the wording it just seemed to modern to me and not how one would speak in that era. So at times it pulled me out of the story and had me reminding myself that this was indeed HR.

Pretty steamy and
Kindaangelic
Jul 14, 2010 Kindaangelic rated it really liked it
Sooo much better then the last one I read by Ms Holt. Interesting and didnt get the sensation I was re-reading one of her prior books this time..lol Liked Pat's character and was even interested in the villian..
Christine Strowbridge
Jan 01, 2013 Christine Strowbridge rated it really liked it
4 stars and that's mostly for the fantastically evil psychopath Adrian. Wow - he was fun. The main romance and secondary romance were cute...but gooooo adriaaaaan!!!!!! too bad he died at the end. sigh.
Ryan Snyder
haha. i read this like 2 years ago. it made me laugh. it was very sexy, too. but i like that it made me laugh.
Amber Gray
Mar 06, 2009 Amber Gray rated it liked it
It was a good book and I enjoyed it, however there were moment when the dialog was very cheesy.
Aswathy
Nov 03, 2015 Aswathy rated it it was amazing
An excellent novel that will keep you on your toes with a great plot like thriller...
RamenGrrl
not a whole lot of plot or character development. think I'm done with this author.
The_Book_Queen
Nov 14, 2011 The_Book_Queen rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Stephanie Ann
Stephanie Ann is currently reading it
Jul 24, 2016
Djemima
Djemima rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2016
Maxine
Maxine marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Kesha
Kesha added it
Jun 17, 2016
Sarah added it
Jun 17, 2016
Abid Valentino
Abid Valentino marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2016
July
July added it
Jun 05, 2016
Denise
Denise added it
Jun 03, 2016
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Chavi
Chavi rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2016
  • Almost A Gentleman
  • A Taste of Sin (Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • Brazen (Braddock-Black, #4)
  • Private Places (The Men and Women's Club, #2, The Courtesan Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Wicked Fantasy (Paradise, #3)
  • The Most Wicked of Sins (Seven Deadly Sins, #2)
  • Sinful (includes: Winston Brothers, #3)
  • The Viscount's Addiction
  • Lessons in Seduction (Greentree Sisters, #1)
  • Masquerade
  • Scandalous
  • A Rake's Guide To Pleasure (Somerhart, #2)
  • Lady of Sin (Seducers spin-off #2)
CHERYL HOLT is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of twenty-seven novels. She is hailed as the undisputed "Queen" of erotic romance, as well as the international "Queen of Villains". She has numerous national writing awards to her credit and is particularly proud to have been named "Best Storyteller of the Year" by Romantic Times BOOKreviews Magazine. The magazine also selected her ...more
More about Cheryl Holt...

“Don't let me walk away.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying my damnedest to stop you.”
13 likes
“I love her more than my life. What were you thinking, harming her? Didn't you understand that I'd have to kill you for it?” 9 likes