4.66 of 5 stars 4.66  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  19 reviews
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential study tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that are accurate and clear. An easy-to-read style plus the benefits of the Strong's numbering system makes the Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible a Bible for every student of the Word of God no matter what age.
-- Key Words in the English Text Identified by James Stro...more
Leather Bound, 2192 pages
Published September 10th 1998 by AMG Publishers (first published January 1st 1920)

Be the first to ask a question about Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible, New American Standard Bible, Leather, Bonded Burgandy

Fran
One of the best study bibles.....didn't see it listed, but version I own is actually KJV.
READ THE BIBLE EVERY DAY! IT'S GOD'S WORD FOR YOU TODAY AND FOREVER.
Today was reading Psalm 139! Thank You Jesus!
Isaiah 51 and Psalms 147, indeed You are FATHER God!

Isaiah 14 and Ephesians 1 ! Oh, the experience with GOD!

Ezekiel 37... I prophesy as I am commanded: YES, these dry bones shall LIVE! for the LORD hath said so! Amen!

Psalm 51 for Elul 2012!

The Book of Hebrews! Praise be to the LORD our God and...more
Joanne Binkley
Aug 15, 2007 Joanne Binkley rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
I have been reading the bible in various translations since the age of six.

I have learned everything I need to know to live a good life and be a person who loves my neighbor as myself (or even more than myself)

It has taught me that we are all Brothers and Sisters. and no one is better than another. We are all the same, gender means nothing, color means nothing, wealth means nothing, a homeless person is every bit as good as a wealthy one.

It has taught me that wealth and greed can keep a person...more
Gail Welborn
This Bible belongs in every home, church and bible-study!

When I reviewed Marilyn Chadwick’s book on prayer, “Sometimes he whispers, sometimes he roars,” http://tinyurl.com/73kewga the author recommended the “Hebrew-Greek, key word study bible,” for in-depth bible study.

After I previewed the bible I understand and endorse her enthusiastic recommendation. This amazing Bible, a complete King James English version, is several books in one that enables users to cross-reference the original languages...more
Cult
I have carried about six different Bibles since September 7, 1978. My first "big" one was the Ryrie Study Bible. Wonderful if you want insights that are particularly fundamental Baptist (my opinion). Nothing wrong with that, so long as you are aware of it. Second two were Life Application Study and Nelson's Study. Both wonderful, as was the Ryrie. Now I carry this one. I did my homework and wanted one that was as close to the original as possible. I've been very happy with this as well as the sp...more
Phileo Truth
Excellent. Very handy. Good interspersing of references to the Hebrew or Greek words underlying the English translation. It is good to challenge what you believed that the Bible was saying in English by the definitions of the words from the original language. Great Bible for studying how the English rendering has done justice to the original language!
Ann
My main Bible. This Bible is a Red Letter edition and includes Strong's Dictionaries, Concordance, Word Studies, Introductions, & Footnotes.You can look up meanings of specific words in the original Hebrew or Greek, very handy having it right in the back of my Bible.
Paul Cramer
This is the best Bible I have ever owned. Has Strong's numbering for most key words so with a concordinance in the back to review original meaning of words. I loved it so much got one for my daughter in Bible College.
Jess Rowan
Enjoy the NASB version - very much disliked the editor trying to sell me his books in the foot notes!! Will need to purchase a different edition of the NASB sometime in the future.
William Dicks
An excellent study Bible with underlying Hebrew-Greek meaning to words. Just a pity this still has the NASB77 translation and not the updated NASB95 translation.
Elle Wolfe
In reality, I'll never finish this book. It remains a beloved reference, along with my Interlinear and Vine's Expository. Has been for year.
Emily Reynolds
Apr 28, 2007 Emily Reynolds rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Who doesn't like the Bible?!?! This is my favorite study version I have found because it has the original Greek or Hebrew in the back for extra insight. Very cool!
Sylvia
I really dig this Bible! I never thought i would be leaning what words mean in their origianl text. I cant believe the word love has so many meanings!
Becky
This is my favorite Bible of ALL TIME! Unfortunately, I lost mine, but it is amazing if you like to dig into words, their origins, and meanings.
Jennifer Devlin
This is my favorite Bible. Literal translation. Love the Greek and Hebrew reference. Study notes are great too. Would highly recommend.
Elizabeth Kosorski
My Favorite translation, and the one I find most literal is the NASB. The keyword, Greek and Hebrew words are also very cool.
Peter
For the bible nerd who is a little rusty or not quite fluent enough for the Koine Greek or ancient Hebrew texts.
Jason
The NASB is a great translation of Scripture, highly accurate and wonderful to read.
Bobby
Good Bible, but I'm still not sure how the Greek is referenced.
Mark
Feb 01, 2010 Mark rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone interested in studying the Word of God
This is a great Bible. It has the Hebrew and Greek keywords for reference. It is very helpful when trying to understand the meaning of words. Funny story about this Bible... I accidently donated my first copy to the Salvation Army. Brooke bought me a new one for our wedding. Now I have to do my highlighting all over again!
David Trout
David Trout marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Vickie
Vickie marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Pat Petterson
Pat Petterson marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Sue Brunke
Sue Brunke marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Sven Karlson
Sven Karlson marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Casey Nowlin
Casey Nowlin marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Books can be attributed to "Anonymous" for several reasons:

* They are officially published under that name
* They are traditional stories not attributed to a specific author
* They are religious texts not generally attributed to a specific author

Books whose authorship is merely uncertain should be attributed to Unknown.
More about Anonymous...
Holy Bible: King James Version The Arabian Nights: Tales from a Thousand and One Nights The Epic of Gilgamesh Holy Bible: New International Version The Bhagavad Gita