Start by marking “Charming Carmen (Incognito, #6)” as Want to Read:
Charming Carmen (Incognito, #6)

Charming Carmen (Incognito #6)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  4 reviews
After years of servitude in a dead-end job and with her life in shambles, Carmen leaps at the chance to bid in a charity auction. The prize--a weekend of pampering by the gorgeous Carl at Incognito. But she gets more than she bargained for, because he's not what he seems. Carl had never found a woman who could capture his attention, until the pretty little Latino came alon ...more
Published June 2007 by Cobblestone Press

To ask other readers questions about Charming Carmen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charming Carmen

Teresa
Once in a while, I read a book that truly manages to surprise me...this was one of them. On my desperate search for femdom-books without ménage, I came upon this one- I didn’t expect all that much. What shall I say: it goes straight to my favorites.
This book has some factors which automatically hook me in a story: the dominant is female- and she is neither cruel nor cold. The male sub is EXPERIENCED, which is a major turn-on in itself. I’m not that much into bratty subs who fight their nature al
Michelle
Jun 09, 2013 Michelle rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Lady Domme and Alpha Male Sub fans
After reading so many books, some good, some bad, some great, about D/s relationships, I was looking for a novella that featured a Domme (Fem-Dom). I wanted to delve into the mind of a woman, who was a exploring, or discovering, her dominant nature. I was not interested in reading about a stiletto boot-wearing, riding crop-wielding, man-hater interested in cuckolding men, or a switch, or another ménage ‘n friends, etc. It was a short list. A very short list. I was happy to find Charming Carmen.

C
Vivian
I just got done reading this one. This is now my favorite story in the series. I am so glad Carl got his story. He is a Sub. And Carmen is finding out to be a new Dom for Carl. This was HAWT and STEAMY. I was mad that this one was not longer. I wanted the story to be longer because the story was that great.

It is a must read. Honest opinion.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Great hot story where the hero is submissive and the heroine is a domme. This was the first story I've read with that twist.
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Jasmine colligan
Jasmine colligan marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
ceecee
ceecee marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Ilo Maw
Ilo Maw marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Christine Burke
Christine Burke marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I grew up on a farm. No kidding. I did...complete with cattle, chickens, a passel of kids, and rows of vegetables. So, when I wasn't dodging siblings, feeding animals, or pulling weeds, I was hiding away in my bedroom with a book.

With maturity came love and marriage, and a real understanding of why my parents kept their bedroom door locked. *wink*
Now, I've turned a love of books into a sensual jou
More about Madison Layle...
Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1) Falke's Captive (Puma Nights #2) Falke's Renegade (Puma Nights #3) Owning Rachel (Incognito,  #2) Healing Heather (Incognito, #4)