Start by marking “Copperhead Road (Southern Beaus #3)” as Want to Read:
Copperhead Road (Southern Beaus #3)

Copperhead Road (Southern Beaus #3)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Everyone in Bay Mignon knows the Truitts are white-trash bad news, generations of moon-shiners and drug runners, and none more so than handsome Bolt Truitt. Rumor insists some of the fifteen years he’s been away were spent in prison. Cameron Fontaine knows that’s true. But he also knows the town doesn’t know the real Bolt.

Cameron does. He’s loved Bolt since they were both...more
Published March 2009 by Amber Allure (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Copperhead Road, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Copperhead Road

Hot Head by Damon SuedeThe Locker Room by Amy LaneCaught Running by Madeleine UrbanKeeping Promise Rock by Amy LaneA Fostered Love by Cameron Dane
Childhood Friends Become Gay Lovers
69th out of 176 books — 304 voters
Faith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsHot Head by Damon SuedeThe Tin Star by J.L. LangleyPromises by Marie SextonThe Assignment by Evangeline Anderson
Best Gay Friends Become Lovers
331st out of 488 books — 799 voters

More lists with this book...

Kavisha
I really wish we got to know the characters more before they had sex together! That was really annoying me in the beginning because it means more when you can truly picture them and understand their hearts. But once I finished the book I understood why it was written that way. I really really liked the book. Thought it was fantastic. Liked the MC's!. Loved seeing Brian and David again. Liked this book more than The Wolfe Proxy.
Feliz
Started with prose so purple it glowed in the dark, and a quite far fetched story. The latter remained, but later, the author cut back on the flowers and kittens a little, and added an element of fantasy, and it got better. The end was very sweet, but the dash of ironic spice added to it cut of the saccharine edge, so I ended up enjoying it nevertheless.
Ami
Well, it's an okay read although I have to admit that the fact that the two men have not seen each other for 15 years and then continue, as quick as possible, as lovers is just too lovey dovey for my taste. But again, it's an okay read ... cannot say that I hate it or anything.
Jess Candela
Good plot premise, but poorly written with overly florid prose that was unintentionally funny. Plus used incorrect words, such as 'invincible' when it was clear 'inevitable' was the correct word.
CB
A little predictable but I'm enjoying the series so I'm finding these characters entertaining as well as the brief appearances of the previous MC's from the first books.

Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Merete Aasen
Merete Aasen marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Ness
Ness marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Felicia (Ferishia)
Felicia (Ferishia) marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
itmfiddler
itmfiddler marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
SraeLiz Ess
SraeLiz Ess marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
K.A.
K.A. marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
H.
H. marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
T. D. McKinney was born with eclectic tastes. Author, artist, web designer - those tastes show in the careers she's chosen.

Growing up on the American Gulf Coast, she gained a great appreciation for all things Southern and a fascination with what the community around her termed the War of Northern Aggression. Frequent trips to New Orleans to visit relatives instilled an early love for that city and...more
More about T.D. McKinney...
Kissing Sherlock Holmes A Matter of Necessity The Wolfe Proxy (Southern Beaus #2) Portrait Of A Kiss (Southern Beaus #1) Solitude & Sea Glass