Start by marking “Copperhead Road (Southern Beaus #3)” as Want to Read:
Copperhead Road (Southern Beaus #3)

Copperhead Road (Southern Beaus #3)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Everyone in Bay Mignon knows the Truitts are white-trash bad news, generations of moon-shiners and drug runners, and none more so than handsome Bolt Truitt. Rumor insists some of the fifteen years he’s been away were spent in prison. Cameron Fontaine knows that’s true. But he also knows the town doesn’t know the real Bolt.

Cameron does. He’s loved Bolt since they were both
Published March 2009 by Amber Allure (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Copperhead Road, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Copperhead Road

Hot Head by Damon SuedeThe Locker Room by Amy LaneCaught Running by Madeleine UrbanKeeping Promise Rock by Amy LaneA Fostered Love by Cameron Dane
Childhood Friends Become Gay Lovers
72nd out of 185 books — 316 voters
Faith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsHot Head by Damon SuedeThe Tin Star by J.L. LangleyPromises by Marie SextonThe Assignment by Evangeline Anderson
Best Gay Friends Become Lovers
342nd out of 523 books — 839 voters

More lists with this book...

Kavisha
I really wish we got to know the characters more before they had sex together! That was really annoying me in the beginning because it means more when you can truly picture them and understand their hearts. But once I finished the book I understood why it was written that way. I really really liked the book. Thought it was fantastic. Liked the MC's!. Loved seeing Brian and David again. Liked this book more than The Wolfe Proxy.
Feliz
Started with prose so purple it glowed in the dark, and a quite far fetched story. The latter remained, but later, the author cut back on the flowers and kittens a little, and added an element of fantasy, and it got better. The end was very sweet, but the dash of ironic spice added to it cut of the saccharine edge, so I ended up enjoying it nevertheless.
Ami
Well, it's an okay read although I have to admit that the fact that the two men have not seen each other for 15 years and then continue, as quick as possible, as lovers is just too lovey dovey for my taste. But again, it's an okay read ... cannot say that I hate it or anything.
Jess Candela
Good plot premise, but poorly written with overly florid prose that was unintentionally funny. Plus used incorrect words, such as 'invincible' when it was clear 'inevitable' was the correct word.
CB
A little predictable but I'm enjoying the series so I'm finding these characters entertaining as well as the brief appearances of the previous MC's from the first books.

Amy
Amy added it
Jan 21, 2015
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Minerva
Minerva marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Merete Aasen
Merete Aasen marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Ness
Ness marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 10, 2014
Felicia (Ferishia)
Felicia (Ferishia) marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
itmfiddler
itmfiddler marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Deadly Nightshade (Deadly Mystery, #1)
  • Reaching Higher (Encounters, #2)
  • Black Cat Ink (Bellingham Mysteries, #3)
  • Like Coffee and Doughnuts (Dino Martini Mysteries, #1)
  • Animal Instinct
  • Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue, #1)
  • What to Buy for the Vamp Who Has Everything (Adam & Peter, #1.5)
  • Out of My Mind
  • Pas de Deux
  • Lessons in Seduction (Cambridge Fellows, #6)
  • Death Trick (Donald Strachey, #1)
  • Chains of Love (Blue Ruin, #3)
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Hard Fall (Deputy Joe, #1)
  • Colliding in Free Fall
T. D. McKinney was born with eclectic tastes. Author, artist, web designer - those tastes show in the careers she's chosen.

Growing up on the American Gulf Coast, she gained a great appreciation for all things Southern and a fascination with what the community around her termed the War of Northern Aggression. Frequent trips to New Orleans to visit relatives instilled an early love for that city and
More about T.D. McKinney...

Southern Beaus (4 books)
  • Portrait Of A Kiss (Southern Beaus #1)
  • The Wolfe Proxy (Southern Beaus #2)
  • Tensaw Blues (Southern Beaus, #4)
Kissing Sherlock Holmes A Matter of Necessity The Wolfe Proxy (Southern Beaus #2) Portrait Of A Kiss (Southern Beaus #1) Solitude & Sea Glass