Start by marking “Elmo Loves You Big Book: A Sesame Street Big Book” as Want to Read:
Elmo Loves You Big Book: A Sesame Street Big Book

Elmo Loves You Big Book: A Sesame Street Big Book

Two more Big Books on SESAME STREET®!

Everyone loves something. Just as babies love music and Bert loves pigeons, just as piggies love mud and the Count loves to count, Elmo loves . . .you! A sweet poem from Elmo to his equally adoring fans.
Published August 11th 2009 by Candlewick Press (first published December 15th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Elmo Loves You Big Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elmo Loves You Big Book

Eric
Mar 12, 2012 Eric rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
This book creeps me out, and if my daughter didn't love Elmo so much, I'd misplace it. Elmo is like some kind of stalker out for Valentine's day love, and at the end he extorts a kiss from the reader. And the poetry is really lousy.
Lauren Robinson
I am 13 years old and how do you expect children to read it, if not even i can understand the words. The words are so hard. They had words like "hello, today, bride, work".... IT WAS SO CONFUSING
Michael
Nov 07, 2013 Michael rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is really hard and has high vocabulary but is a really good read, but this must be a collage level book.
Ash
Feb 14, 2012 Ash rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens-and-ya
Jasp got this from his Grandma for Valentine's Day. Very cute.
Michele
Aug 21, 2008 Michele rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s
This was a sweet Valentine's Day present for my little girl. She just loves Elmo!
Katie
Jun 08, 2011 Katie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: emma-books
After a year daughter still loves it
Sara
Jan 26, 2008 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was amazing. granted, a little creepy. but...ELMO LOVES YOU! so it's all worth it.
Gretchen
May 10, 2009 Gretchen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favorites!! I love kissing Elmo at the end, who wouldn't??
Beckie
Huge hit with my little 2 year old daughter who just adores Elmo. This is a Valentine's Day book and quite adorable.
Sep 21, 2016 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HE LOVES YOU AND IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!
Brinli
Sep 06, 2012 Brinli rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading Elmo Loves You because it taught me that there is always something to love in life especially as a young child when your developing. Elmo is such a cute animation that many readers' enjoy, I remember loving the books and movies that Elmo starred in. It was the way he acted, his cute adorable voice that made me get interested in books & movies. The way there is always something cute in every page he said, I really enjoyed it and now I read those same Elmo books to my ...more
Curtis Edmonds
Aug 08, 2012 Curtis Edmonds rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read this a thousand times, I guess. I've got it memorized. The only real problem we've ever had with it was an insistence - an utter, stark, raving insistence - that the red monster on the "Monsters like to exercise" page is Elmo. It is not. I have explained this, and my kids no longer insist that it is.

My kids have outgrown a lot of their board books. Not this one.
Meg McGregor
Everyone loves something—it’s true! In this rhyming book, Elmo explains how everyone has something special they care about—babies love noise and kids love toys; Bert loves pigeons and pigeons love to coo.

And, as Elmo loves to remind readers throughout the book, to toddler's delight, “Elmo loves you!”
Robert
My three-year old daughter enjoys this book.
****
All the Sesame Street characters are presented. The reader learns that Elmo loves him. Ho hum.

****
23 July 2007
18 February 2012 (read with Fritz upon his request)
2 December 2012 (read with Fritz upon his request)

Regina L
Feb 26, 2015 Regina L rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this Sesame Street Little Golden Book, Elmo tells us all about how everyone on Sesame Street has something important to love, and reminds us that Elmo loves US! It’s a perfect book for Valentine’s Day but Dolly will keep it in her bookshelf year round! Read more at www.diapers-and-daydreams.com
Upstatemamma
Aug 18, 2010 Upstatemamma rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
Elmo books are always a hit in our house. The kids love Elmo. This one is super cute. It is rhyming and that is always good for kids getting ready to read and understand written language. Plus, its kind of extra fun.
Mary
This is a great book for kids who know and like Sesame Street because it talks about all of the things that the characters enjoy. It especially focuses on Valentine's Day and love--good for ECE level readers.
Amanda Grooms
Another Valentines Day book I picked up. Zander likes Elmo and Sesame Street, so I thought, why not? This actually has very cute and detailed illustrations, and the story is cute as well; Z always kisses the book at the end! <3
Rachael Strieper
Mar 08, 2008 Rachael Strieper rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is great book that demonstrates love in short peoms. The sesame street characters demonstrates their love for various activities such as going to the library, pigs love to roll in the mud, and big bird loves the pool. This is a book for toddlers that are beginning to read.
Amber
Oct 15, 2012 Amber rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I know for a fact that not all farmers like to wake up early, but Elmo makes sweeping generalizations. Also, he comes on a little strong here. Too much too soon, Elmo.
Gabriela
My students loved this book! It's very sweet, there are a serious amount of stickers in it. A LOT of stickers.
Kristine Hansen
Please don't kiss the library book. Please don't kiss the library book. Please don't kiss the library book.

If you own this book, go for it. I don't care.

But please don't kiss the library book.
Kenneth Brown
Nov 20, 2016 Kenneth Brown rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

I laughed I cried, it was an awesome experience, very surreal experience for me to Read this, sort of like war and peace
Octavialam
Octavialam rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2007
Sabrina Cannon
Nice book. One I've read many times with my kids.
Jennifer rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2008
Kaye Cloutman
Kaye Cloutman rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2009
Wendy Wicks
Wendy Wicks rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2015
Peytie
Peytie rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2017
Renee
Renee rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2013
  • You Can Do It, Sam
  • Another Monster at the End of This Book
  • Kingdom of Color (Disney Tangled)
  • Magic Fish
  • Pinkaliciou: Pinkie Promise (I Can Read Level 1)
  • The Biggest Valentine Ever
  • The Adventures of Odysseus
  • Potty Time with Elmo (Sesame Street)
  • Family Home Evening Resource Book