Elmo Loves You Big Book: A Sesame Street Big Book

Elmo Loves You Big Book: A Sesame Street Big Book

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  164 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Two more Big Books on SESAME STREET®!

Everyone loves something. Just as babies love music and Bert loves pigeons, just as piggies love mud and the Count loves to count, Elmo loves . . .you! A sweet poem from Elmo to his equally adoring fans.
Published August 11th 2009 by Candlewick Press (first published March 1st 2008)

Eric
This book creeps me out, and if my daughter didn't love Elmo so much, I'd misplace it. Elmo is like some kind of stalker out for Valentine's day love, and at the end he extorts a kiss from the reader. And the poetry is really lousy.
Lauren Robinson
I am 13 years old and how do you expect children to read it, if not even i can understand the words. The words are so hard. They had words like "hello, today, bride, work".... IT WAS SO CONFUSING
Michael
The book is really hard and has high vocabulary but is a really good read, but this must be a collage level book.
Sara
this book was amazing. granted, a little creepy. but...ELMO LOVES YOU! so it's all worth it.
Michele
This was a sweet Valentine's Day present for my little girl. She just loves Elmo!
Gretchen
This is one of my favorites!! I love kissing Elmo at the end, who wouldn't??
Ayashe
Jasp got this from his Grandma for Valentine's Day. Very cute.
Katie
After a year daughter still loves it
Mary
This is a great book for kids who know and like Sesame Street because it talks about all of the things that the characters enjoy. It especially focuses on Valentine's Day and love--good for ECE level readers.
Kristine Pratt
Please don't kiss the library book. Please don't kiss the library book. Please don't kiss the library book.

If you own this book, go for it. I don't care.

But please don't kiss the library book.
Brinli
I really enjoyed reading Elmo Loves You because it taught me that there is always something to love in life especially as a young child when your developing. Elmo is such a cute animation that many readers' enjoy, I remember loving the books and movies that Elmo starred in. It was the way he acted, his cute adorable voice that made me get interested in books & movies. The way there is always something cute in every page he said, I really enjoyed it and now I read those same Elmo books to my...more
Sandra Towns
My son loves elmo and sesame street in general. This is one of his favorites
Ashley
A good book to share and read with your child(ren) around or on valentines day.
Curtis Edmonds
I've read this a thousand times, I guess. I've got it memorized. The only real problem we've ever had with it was an insistence - an utter, stark, raving insistence - that the red monster on the "Monsters like to exercise" page is Elmo. It is not. I have explained this, and my kids no longer insist that it is.

My kids have outgrown a lot of their board books. Not this one.
Meg McGregor
Everyone loves something—it’s true! In this rhyming book, Elmo explains how everyone has something special they care about—babies love noise and kids love toys; Bert loves pigeons and pigeons love to coo.

And, as Elmo loves to remind readers throughout the book, to toddler's delight, “Elmo loves you!”
Robert
My three-year old daughter enjoys this book.
****
All the Sesame Street characters are presented. The reader learns that Elmo loves him. Ho hum.

****
23 July 2007
18 February 2012 (read with Fritz upon his request)
2 December 2012 (read with Fritz upon his request)

Rachael Strieper
This is great book that demonstrates love in short peoms. The sesame street characters demonstrates their love for various activities such as going to the library, pigs love to roll in the mud, and big bird loves the pool. This is a book for toddlers that are beginning to read.
Upstatemamma
Elmo books are always a hit in our house. The kids love Elmo. This one is super cute. It is rhyming and that is always good for kids getting ready to read and understand written language. Plus, its kind of extra fun.
Amber
I know for a fact that not all farmers like to wake up early, but Elmo makes sweeping generalizations. Also, he comes on a little strong here. Too much too soon, Elmo.
Angie Jones
Okay, so I don't always read board books....but Kai does!
Conquering Dinner
Cute book to read to your child around Valentine's Day.
Celticoracle
Okay, it is Elmo. But it's also super-sweet.
Sam
easily one of my son's favorites
Lauren E  Davis
Drew gives this book 5 stars :)
Poop Happened!: A History of the World from the Bottom Up Elmo Says Achoo! (Sesame Street) Elmo's ABC Book Elmo Says... (Sesame Street) The Dragon's Scales