Leona the Unicorn Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Magical Animal Fairies, #6)

Leona the Unicorn Fairy (Rainbow Magic #76)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  136 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Magical Creature Fairies look after seven young Magical Creatures, and train them to use their powers for the good of Fairyland and the human world. But all of the creatures have been stolen by naughty Jack Frost! Can Rachel and Kirsty help Leona to find her Magical Unicorn before she's lost forever in the human world?
Published May 2nd 2009 by Hachette Children's Books (first published April 2nd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Leona the Unicorn Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leona the Unicorn Fairy

Charity Cole
My 7 yr olds first book report. It's a cute read. As her teacher, we homeschool, I wanted to make sure she gets her report right.
Dolly
Apr 23, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the sixth book in The Magical Animals Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. Our oldest and I have read most of the books in the various Rainbow Magic series and our youngest is just beginning to discover them now. This is a new series for all of us, so we are all taking turns reading these seven books independently.

As the series grows and grows, I'm pretty impressed that these authors can find new material. The plots are formulaic, but the various crea...more
Carolyn
What to say about this series of books (114 in total)? These books are wholesome and feature two friends who use their smarts to defeat a pesky group of goblins and evil Jack Frost. The stories feature fairies, unicorns and book covers that sparkle. They offer great practice for kids who are just getting into chapter books. Sadly, Sarah is not one of those kids (yet) and I'm stuck reading them aloud. The formulaic writing makes for a bored mom . . .
Kristen
Read Aloud. My daughter enjoyed it.
Brooke
i liked it a lot.
Alicia
[November 1, 2013]
Meghan
Meghan added it
Aug 12, 2014
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Leo
Leo added it
Aug 07, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Anya R
Anya R added it
Aug 02, 2014
Danilo Paganelli
Danilo Paganelli marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Simone S
Simone S marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Brooke Halbert
Brooke Halbert marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Tommi
Tommi added it
Jul 23, 2014
John Bryson
John Bryson marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Nia
Nia marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Margie Emmett
Margie Emmett marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Sydney Cruz
Sydney Cruz marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Jul 12, 2014
Cheahyun Song
Cheahyun Song marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh...more
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)