Start by marking “Leona the Unicorn Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Magical Animal Fairies, #6)” as Want to Read:
Leona the Unicorn Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Magical Animal Fairies, #6)

Leona the Unicorn Fairy (Rainbow Magic #76)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  170 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The Magical Creature Fairies look after seven young Magical Creatures, and train them to use their powers for the good of Fairyland and the human world. But all of the creatures have been stolen by naughty Jack Frost! Can Rachel and Kirsty help Leona to find her Magical Unicorn before she's lost forever in the human world?
Published May 2nd 2009 by Hachette Children's Books (first published April 2nd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Leona the Unicorn Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leona the Unicorn Fairy

Charity Cole
My 7 yr olds first book report. It's a cute read. As her teacher, we homeschool, I wanted to make sure she gets her report right.
Dolly
Apr 23, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the sixth book in The Magical Animals Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. Our oldest and I have read most of the books in the various Rainbow Magic series and our youngest is just beginning to discover them now. This is a new series for all of us, so we are all taking turns reading these seven books independently.

As the series grows and grows, I'm pretty impressed that these authors can find new material. The plots are formulaic, but the various crea
Carolyn
What to say about this series of books (114 in total)? These books are wholesome and feature two friends who use their smarts to defeat a pesky group of goblins and evil Jack Frost. The stories feature fairies, unicorns and book covers that sparkle. They offer great practice for kids who are just getting into chapter books. Sadly, Sarah is not one of those kids (yet) and I'm stuck reading them aloud. The formulaic writing makes for a bored mom . . .
Brandyn
Leona is the Unicorn Fairy. She has a Unicorn named Twisty. Twisty has a gold horn and a star on the side of her and she's a brave unicorn. Leona has blonde hair and a belt with stars on it and it is yellow. She has a magic wand and it shoots stars out. She has blue jeans, a small sweater and a white shirt under her. And she has a star necklace and she's the animal fairy.
Kristen
Read Aloud. My daughter enjoyed it.
Brooke
i liked it a lot.
Alicia
[November 1, 2013]
Rainbow Fairy
Rainbow Fairy marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Tiffany Ledbetter
Tiffany Ledbetter marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Heidi
Heidi added it
Mar 14, 2015
Lois
Lois marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Juju
Juju added it
Mar 05, 2015
Ava
Ava marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Willow
Willow marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
HannaGirl
HannaGirl marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Emma Berry
Emma Berry marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Siobhancorr
Siobhancorr is currently reading it
Alana Seymour
Alana Seymour marked it as to-read
Jihene
Jihene marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
  • A Dandelion Wish (Disney: The Never Girls, #3)
  • Ms. Leakey Is Freaky! (My Weird School Daze, #12)
  • Iridessa, Lost at Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #15)
  • Lone Bean
  • Ariel: The Birthday Surprise (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Violet Mackerel's Remarkable Recovery (Violet Mackerel, #2)
  • Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth
  • Ginger (Dog Diaries, #1)
  • Cody (The Puppy Place, #13)
  • The School Skeleton (A to Z Mysteries, #19)
  • Starlight Surprise (My Secret Unicorn, #4)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 205 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)