Start by marking “Security” as Want to Read:
Security

Security

Ken and Bay are rich young men who like to party, make love together, and party some more. They also happen to be twins. Estranged from their father since their mother died when they were small children, they've learned to rely only on each other and not depend on anyone else.

When their father hires a pair of bodyguards, Rick and Simon, to watch their every move, they thin
Published May 2009 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Security, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Security

Vanstar
Jan 01, 2011 Vanstar rated it it was amazing
I'm not into twincest for one and only reason: all books I've got to read are not about the twin brothers themselves but about a third guy thrown in between, threesomes are not my cup of tea. This book, on the other hand, I really enjoyed it. It is about these twin brothers, and also about their 2 bodyguards. At least there are 2 different pairs, even if they all get together at some point, it has an interesting and well developed plot. The kids are rich and are together. The bodyguards used to ...more
Ran ♠
"Because we're from the same egg. We're still half a soul together."

Rich boys Ken and Bay are twins who like to be left alone together. But then, their father hires two hot and sexy security guys, Rick and Simon to guard them for they were told that their lives are in danger. Ken believes it's only a ploy so their father can control their lives. Now, it's only a question whether the twins want them gone or want them in bed. Then, danger seems to come everywhere and there's only the two bodyg
Menna
May 14, 2014 Menna rated it liked it
I started this story with a mood for some light hot forbidden love......and honestly, i had little expectations from the start... i wasn't so sure at first about the other two beside the twins i wanted the focus to be just on the twins and didn't know how the four of them are gonna work out!

But man did it work out!
It was more than i expected ,wasn't just some sex scenes,There was a STORY! It was plotted amazingly and made perfect sense, no awkwardness at all.....i got my twins time, the body g
Nile Princess
Well that was kind of awesome. Twincest+2. The lower ratings worried me and I could see why some people would be turned off by the abundance of sex scenes, but I loved the twins - Bay(sil) and Ken(drick) - and loved the bodyguards - Rick and Simon.

The story: The twins' father pisses off a Columbian drug lord and now their lives are in danger. Their absentee father hires two bodyguards to protect them, which is problematic because the boys are lovers and cherish their privacy. Thinking they can s
FloJ
Jun 03, 2009 FloJ rated it it was ok
The blurb for this book over-advertises it.
There is very little in it about the relationship between the twins and their father, and really not much either about their separation.
What there is is LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS ok I think you probably get the idea - of sex. 2some, 3some and 4some. It is a wonder their parts didn't get worn out.
I expected more from this author. 1 star for the story and one more for the sex. :-)

Lexi Ander
Bratty twins and the security guards hired to keep them safe. What a great ride. Loved the contrast natures and personalities and how it all worked and came together. Then you get to watch them slowly change each other, become ingrained in each other. Let's not forget, lots and lots of H.O.T. sex! *swoon*
Jul 01, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: glbt-fiction, erotica
Totally implausible, which is why I was up till 1 in the morning reading it. Hah. Ridiculous, smutty crack. Like it a lot.
Allie
Feb 24, 2011 Allie rated it really liked it
Don't ask me why but something about this book struck me and I really liked the characters. Yes, there was too much horizontal mambo going on but the vulnerability of poor Bay really got me in the gut. Ken was a bit (OK, a LOT) over the top and really had a one tracked mind but they were both (the twins) so neglected (poor little rich boys) that they were emotionally and developmentally stunted. The way they leeched onto Simon and Rick was kind of sad and pathetic. If they had had any human, emo ...more
Ravyn
Ok, so I have to admit that this book maybe isn't top quality work -- plus it has a LOT of sex in it, which typically isn't my thing. But what can I say? I was in the right mood when I read it, and I have a total kink for twincest. I know it's wrong, blah blah, but whatever. I got a kick out of this novel and really liked reading it, so I gave it 4 stars for pure personal enjoyment.
Zhak
Dec 18, 2014 Zhak rated it it was ok
Shelves: abandoned-ship
~2.5 stars; abandoned ship ~77%
I'll admit that I was curious how this book would turn out. Ah well. So there were lots of... heat. And I know they're young but I really didn't enjoy all that ranting and being immature, you see...Then, after I saw the big men made up I decided to abandon ship. And the orgy was confusing!
B
Dec 06, 2014 B rated it liked it
This was exellent read. I love the twins I wish there was more of them.
Loved Basil and Ken.
It had some typing errors, some paragraphs did not mached may be it was the copy I read.
Very sexy-hot-sex. The story could have been a bit stronger
But I did enjoyed it , will re read just to read about the twins they were fantastic.
Nene
Jul 21, 2010 Nene rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
It was an okay story...lots of smut...but it felt like the plot wasn't really addressed as well as it could have been. It was more...oh look, lets find a way to change locations so we can have nookie in a different place and a different pairing. And the ending left a lot to be desired...
Virginia
I shouldn't have liked this book so much but I did. All the characters worked for me. I'm not big on twincest, but it worked when combined with the other characters. Lots of sex but a story, too. Nice, sweet, smutty but with a little angst read.
Jeanne 'Divinae'
May 27, 2013 Jeanne 'Divinae' rated it it was ok
Shelves: yaoi-m-m
I was wavering between 2-3 stars. At least this book at an ending. I literally just bought and read this book this afternoon. So, it was a quick read. I had read a few reviews and despite it involved threesome even foursome, decided to give it a go. Also twinsect, so if you aren't into any of that, this isn't the book for you.

This story is about two twins, who are in a relationship also, who's dad is a big shot who doesn't pay them any mind. Their dad hires two bodyguards(who are ex-lovers) to
Sue bowdley
Dec 22, 2014 Sue bowdley rated it it was amazing
I loved this...We have twins Kenny and Bay who yes sleep together...In fact Bay can't be away from Kenny for too long...He doesn't do well....They are assigned bodyguards due to their fathers dealings.....Rick and Simon were lovers and don't want to work together anymore but we all know they are going to get it together again....When they have to split up...Rick taking one twin and Simon the other this is when the sex really hots up...they eventually meet up again and it just gets hotter and hot ...more
Kerry
Oct 16, 2011 Kerry rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, e-book-own
At the beginning of this book I wondered if I was ever going to like twins Ken and Bay. They were spoiled brats who whined and complained constantly...well, when they weren't having sex that is. But, the twins really grew on me. They became more serious when they realized that Rick and Simon, the bodyguards, were actually there to protect them, not just to babysit them. I liked Rick and Simon. They had a history and had to overcome their own issues. So, good book with a lot of sex. Do N
romanceandcoffee
Due to the blurb there was supposed to be a set of twins and their security fighting to survive...separately and then together

What I got?

-A short time of separation, which was over in the blink of an eye wihtout any real hardship

-Too much bed sport in all variations (2, 3, 4 some)- it was boring and repetitive

-Twin Ken annoyed the hell out of me- seriously who wants to have a man in bed who behaves like a child???

-AND where the hell was the threat to the twins???

2* because a few parts where ok a
Lisa
Feb 04, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
HOT HOT HOT HOT Twins who do everything together and I do mean everything raised by a father who can't stand them it would seem. In comes two very hot body guards, the only problem is that they can't stand to be around each other ever since they broke up. The sex between the twins is hot and when you add in these body guards you have burned the house down with the heat. I loved this story and have read it more than once. May I say again hot!!!
Skye Blue
Apr 13, 2013 Skye Blue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ah hell, I enjoyed this like crazy.

Menage is hit and miss for me. This was a hit. They worked well together. No one got left out in the cold. Their relationship made sense.

There were a couple of issues...but didn't really take away my enjoyment of the book.

Plus TWINCEST! Almost always a hit for me.

The ending seemed a little simple...but hey, it had to end somewhere.
Fun book.
Sara
Jun 16, 2012 Sara rated it liked it
This book was kind of weird for me to read. Not the plot (well, the little it was), or the sex, or the twincest and 4-way thing. It was the writingstyle that struck me hard- Had i not known who the author of this book is, i'd have thought i was reading a Sean Michael book. VERY similar writing style, character typology and interraction, atmoshpere. Good, but still weird.
Nic
Nov 03, 2012 Nic rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, zz-amazon-yes, taboo
Not a fan of the editing - problems with continuity and characters names changing! The story was ok in the first 25% but then declined with not much happening but sex. The ending was not very satisfactory and didn't resolve any of the original issues that required the twins needing bodyguards.
Logan
Nov 22, 2011 Logan rated it it was amazing
Ok....so the editing was piss poor. Kenny went from Kendrick to Kenneth to Kevin...so ya...that's pretty bad. But dam, it was a good read. Put it in the comfort pile. Strong men, vulnerable twins...'nuff said. Simply YUMMY!!
Scotty
Jul 08, 2012 Scotty rated it liked it
This book is mostly sex scenes with some plot thrown in. You do get to know and like the twins. I also enjoyed the fact they all fell in love with each other - with no sexual jelousy.

SPOILER ALERT - one thing I kept hoping for but never happened was Ken topping Simon (or even Rick).
Florebunda
Mar 21, 2014 Florebunda rated it did not like it
Shelves: twink, bro-cest, refund
Returned for refund.

Liked the premise - bodyguards (ex lovers) guarding twin twinks. I am struggling to find anything else positive to say about this story.
Jess
May 29, 2011 Jess rated it liked it
3.75 Stars

Super Smutty. Silly but fun. A light fluffy read
Nadine Linter
Nadine Linter rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2015
L.
L. rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2011
Christina Enness
Christina Enness rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2016
Kritty
Kritty rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2012
Verona Ast
Verona Ast rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Braided (A Velvet Glove Novel)
  • Stepping Stones
  • Gemini
  • Broken
  • Bullriders
  • Midsummer Baker (Midsummer #4)
  • The Carnalli Complex (Carnalli Brothers, #1)
  • StarCrossed 1: Demon Tailz
  • Brothers Without Borders (Unbreakable Bonds, #1)
  • Fraternal Devotion
  • Telling the Truth (Truth or Dare #2)
  • Saving Liam
  • The Strongest Shape
  • D.N.A.: Double Helix
  • Tempestuous Relations (Mackenzie Twins, #1)
Sunshine and light breezes, the scent of sea-drenched skin, dewed-grass under foot. Cowboy hats, tuxedos, painted on jeans. Blue eyes, grey eyes, green eyes, crinkled at the edges eyes. Snow, rain, wind. Love in the morning. Love in the afternoon. Love in the evening. The sole of a man's foot, a working man's hands, a strong back, the curve of an ass.

These are a few of Mike's favorite things.

Want