Start by marking “Awful Truth About Dead Men” as Want to Read:
Awful Truth About Dead Men

Awful Truth About Dead Men

When five friends schedule a Girls Getaway Cruise in the Florida Keys, they anticipate doing nothing more than escaping from the nasty January weather in Ohio by sailing on a 90-foot sailboat called the Mirage. Just as they are beginning to enjoy sunshine, warm breezes, gourmet cuisine and lots of little umbrella drinks, this idyllic interlude is interrupted. One of the ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by TaleSpin

To ask other readers questions about Awful Truth About Dead Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awful Truth About Dead Men

Amy
May 20, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: debut, mystery-funny
This book, written by first-time and local author (Stow, OH) Terry sykes-Bradshaw is a hoot!

Five friends escape beautiful NE Ohio in January and head south to the warmer waters of the Florida Keys ... riding along on a 90-foot yacht called the Mirage.

Their vacation is interrupted when one of the women, Kate Kelly, stumbles over the body of the captain -- don't you hate it when that happens?

Who was Captain Nigel Fairweather and how exactly did he die? Most importantly, what happened to the body
Amanda
Jan 26, 2014 Amanda rated it did not like it
I was just not impressed with this, I just finished it and honestly I feel annoyed. The overall idea behind it is good, just not executed well. I still feel like for at least the first half or so of the book it was just way too wordy, when we got into the real action part that did get better. For how long the book was you'd think it had a nice, clean, finish but it felt rushed instead.
Something that drove me crazy? One character was named Mary Linda but sometimes was called Mel - that was very
Nancy King
Aug 03, 2014 Nancy King rated it really liked it
I read this book a couple years ago. It's a wonderful read for a first time author. Looking forward to reading her next book.
Jennifer Jordan
Jennifer Jordan rated it did not like it
Aug 26, 2010
Gort
Gort rated it liked it
May 28, 2015
Donna
Donna rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2012
Robin
Jan 24, 2012 Robin rated it liked it
Good Beach read.
Jackie
Jackie rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2012
Krissy
Krissy marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2009
Terry Sykes-bradshaw
Jul 13, 2009 Terry Sykes-bradshaw added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2010