Start by marking “Quilts, Baby!: 20 Cuddly Designs to Piece, Patch & Embroider” as Want to Read:
Quilts, Baby!: 20 Cuddly Designs to Piece, Patch & Embroider

Quilts, Baby!: 20 Cuddly Designs to Piece, Patch & Embroider

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Modern, innovative, and exciting: if you’ve never associated these words with baby quilts before, you will now! Here’s a collection of fresh designs that aren’t fussy, cutesy, or old-fashioned, but that still have that “aww” factor. Best of all, every one is easy to make, and most take only a weekend to complete. Try a round “Peekaboo” blankie with fanciful creatures hidde ...more
Published May 5th 2009 by Lark Books

To ask other readers questions about Quilts, Baby!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quilts, Baby!

Marie Z. Johansen
I could use many words as descriptors about this book. Delightful, refreshing, enchanting , appealing - one of the best little quilt books I have come across in a long while. I was not sure that I would be the best reviewer for this book because I don't make a lot of baby quilts any more. Boy! Am I ever glad I decided to have a look! This is one of those books that screams originality. The patterns are simple - and simple is a favorite with me - but each quilt also features the addition of somet ...more
Michelle BF
My new favorite baby quilt book! From monkeys to bubbles and birds, this book has some fresh, simple ideas for future baby quilts. There is also a crib bumper and a playmat. The artists have little personal details at the end of each project. My favorites include the one about a grandma making an orange/brown 1960s quilt and used her panty hose as the batting. And another who said she wants to fall face first into her quilts when she finishes them.

Quilts Baby
Alexis
I am making an applique baby quilt for my sister & have been looking at as many books I can find for ideas & techniques. I checked this out from the library & it might end up on my "to buy" list. Great, easy to follow instructions (with alternatives to many techniques), nice lay-out, and lots of good ideas.
Mary
Some freestyle, artsy-fartsy baby quilts that were very cute, if I ever get up the nerve to tackle another hobby. Truly, I found the little info blurbs about the artists the most interesting. :)
Robin
This one had a lot of cute unique quilts. It is a lot of applique and don't worry about exactness stuff. I really like the bumber pads and cute bird designs. I'd get this one again.
Heidi
Loved the ideas in this book. There are great folksy quilts in here with a bunch of quilt artists and websites listed. I would like to own a copy of this book.
Erica
Oct 06, 2009 Erica rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2009
A few patterns I didn't care for but definitely enough really cute ones that it would be worth owning when (if) I'm ever ready to try quilting.
Amy
great designs that are modern and fun and can be easily adapted for your own style/sewing techniques
Leah
Super cute monkey quilt in here that I'm going to make for my next kid. Yippee!!
Allison
I love it! So modern and fresh. I think this may be my favorite quilt book yet!
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Nupur
Nupur marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Clayborn
Clayborn marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
Korri
Korri marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2013
Paula Price
Paula Price marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
Madelene
Madelene marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2011
The Joy of Sox: 30+ must-knit designs Plush-O-Rama: Curious Creatures for Immature Adults Kooky Crochet: 30 Remarkably Wacky Projects Cool Crocheted Hats: 40 Contemporary Designs Crafty Ideas for the Bride on a Budget: 75 DIY Wedding Projects