Start by marking “The Night Before Christmas” as Want to Read:
The Night Before Christmas

The Night Before Christmas

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  7 reviews
When their private plane crashes in the Sierra Nevada, two political enemies discover that survival means more than just living--it also means loving.A gripping story by "New York Times" bestselling author Brenda Novak.

***

Wrapped in a bow and left on a doorstep, an innocent baby proves a true gift for three couples who have let hurt feelings get in the way of healing heart
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Night Before Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Night Before Christmas

A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa KleypasChristmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa KleypasA Virgin River Christmas by Robyn CarrBy Proxy by Katy RegnerySimply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
Best Seasonal Romance {Christmas, Winter}
191st out of 644 books — 763 voters
Not Quite a Husband by Sherry ThomasBet Me by Jennifer CrusieLord of Scoundrels by Loretta ChaseLast Night's Scandal by Loretta ChaseHis at Night by Sherry Thomas
RITA Award winning books
78th out of 117 books — 22 voters

More lists with this book...

Carrie
On a Snowy Christmas
2.5/5
I read this before in another collection, I think. Liked it better this time around.

The Christmas Baby
?/5
Did not attempt to read as it did not appeal to me.

The Christmas Promise
4/5
Cute and satisfying.

JoAnn
I was pleasantly surprised by all the stories in this book. I don't think I have read anything by any of these authors before this, but would look forward to reading more by them now.

All of the stories were well-written for their length, but they would all be good as longer stories, too. I also think The Christmas Baby would make a fun movie. It could be easily translated to a visual format.

That being said, I could not pick a favorite. I will be keeping this book to reread in a year or two.
Brianne
I actually liked all three stories very much. A sense of hope, and finding what is right for happiness pervades all three stories, and they all left me feeling happy, which is the best result from a Christmas book!
Teresa
I checked this book out because I enjoy Brenda Novak's writing. Her story was fair, but I didn't enjoy it as much as her other work. Of the three stories, I thought the third one was the most enjoyable.
Kelley
Third story was by far the best. Which is odd for me since I LOVE Brenda Novak and Day Leclaire. But there stories were only good, not great. The third story made this book well worth purchasing.
Maureen McGowan
The Christmas Eve Promise was my favorite. Really great anthology.
Mary
3 romances in one, with Christmas themes. Very fast reads.
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
S
S marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Langivin
Langivin marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Dana Jacobs
Dana Jacobs marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
P
P marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Lorelei Frank
Lorelei Frank marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Amaia
Amaia marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Ginger
Ginger marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
It was a shocking experience that jump-started Brenda Novak’s bestselling author career.

“I caught my day-care provider drugging my children with cough syrup and Tylenol to get them to sleep while I was away,” Brenda says. “It was then that I decided that I needed to do something from home.”

However, writing was the last profession she expected to undertake. In fact, Brenda swears she didn’t have a
More about Brenda Novak...
When Lightning Strikes (Whiskey Creek, #1) When We Touch (Whiskey Creek, #0.5) Trust Me (Last Stand Series, #1) When Snow Falls (Whiskey Creek, #2) When Summer Comes (Whiskey Creek, #3)