Start by marking “The Night Before Christmas” as Want to Read:
The Night Before Christmas

The Night Before Christmas

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  6 reviews
When their private plane crashes in the Sierra Nevada, two political enemies discover that survival means more than just living--it also means loving.A gripping story by "New York Times" bestselling author Brenda Novak.

***

Wrapped in a bow and left on a doorstep, an innocent baby proves a true gift for three couples who have let hurt feelings get in the way of healing heart
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Night Before Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Night Before Christmas

A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa KleypasChristmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa KleypasA Virgin River Christmas by Robyn CarrBy Proxy by Katy RegnerySimply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
Best Seasonal Romance {Christmas, Winter}
187th out of 602 books — 742 voters
Not Quite a Husband by Sherry ThomasBet Me by Jennifer CrusieLord of Scoundrels by Loretta ChaseLast Night's Scandal by Loretta ChaseHis at Night by Sherry Thomas
RITA Award winning books
77th out of 116 books — 19 voters

More lists with this book...

JoAnn
I was pleasantly surprised by all the stories in this book. I don't think I have read anything by any of these authors before this, but would look forward to reading more by them now.

All of the stories were well-written for their length, but they would all be good as longer stories, too. I also think The Christmas Baby would make a fun movie. It could be easily translated to a visual format.

That being said, I could not pick a favorite. I will be keeping this book to reread in a year or two.
Brianne
I actually liked all three stories very much. A sense of hope, and finding what is right for happiness pervades all three stories, and they all left me feeling happy, which is the best result from a Christmas book!
Teresa
I checked this book out because I enjoy Brenda Novak's writing. Her story was fair, but I didn't enjoy it as much as her other work. Of the three stories, I thought the third one was the most enjoyable.
Kelley
Third story was by far the best. Which is odd for me since I LOVE Brenda Novak and Day Leclaire. But there stories were only good, not great. The third story made this book well worth purchasing.
Maureen McGowan
The Christmas Eve Promise was my favorite. Really great anthology.
Mary
3 romances in one, with Christmas themes. Very fast reads.
MsChris1161
MsChris1161 marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Arlene Beckett
Arlene Beckett marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Mary Pitre
Mary Pitre marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Rahul Chavan
Rahul Chavan marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Holly Crawford
Holly Crawford marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Nova
Nova marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
June
June marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Catherine Chant
Catherine Chant marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Gloria Hogg
Gloria Hogg marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Nicole Soter
Nicole Soter marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
It was a shocking experience that jump-started Brenda Novak’s bestselling author career.

“I caught my day-care provider drugging my children with cough syrup and Tylenol to get them to sleep while I was away,” Brenda says. “It was then that I decided that I needed to do something from home.”

However, writing was the last profession she expected to undertake. In fact, Brenda swears she didn’t have a
More about Brenda Novak...
When Lightning Strikes (Whiskey Creek, #1) When We Touch (Whiskey Creek, #0.5) Trust Me (Last Stand Series, #1) When Snow Falls (Whiskey Creek, #2) Stop Me (Last Stand Series, #2)