Start by marking “Hand Of The Master (Dominant Lovers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hand Of The Master (Dominant Lovers, #1)

Hand Of The Master (Dominant Lovers #1)

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Recently widowed, Helen Crewe needs a fresh start. A job in the south of France cataloging a private library seems like the perfect change of venue. Once she settles into the luxurious living quarters at Les Santons, she's sure she'll be able to leave the past behind her. Until she awakens in the night to familiar sounds--a bondage scene being played out in the garden bene...more
Published March 27th 2009 by Changeling Press

To ask other readers questions about Hand Of The Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hand Of The Master

Lia
This was wonderful. The scene that Madeline Oh paints for us is just thrilling. You admire Helen that after tragedy, she picks her self up and travels around the world to Paris to start over. Ms.Oh has us by the panties in this book. Waiting as if in Helens skin for what Luc and Branko were going to do next.Add in a break-in and attempted murder and it brings this to one Very Hot Erotic Thriller. Madeline Oh I so cant wait to read book two to see what position you have us in next.

This could be...more
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Victoria
Book provided by Ellora’s Cave
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Hand of the Master by Madeleine Oh is not part of a series but it could be. I would love to know what happens next with these characters. I chose this book because after reading the summery it stuck with me. I had to know what happens.

Helen is a recent widow making a fresh start at a job in the south of France cataloging a private library. It seems the perfect way to see a different part of the worl...more
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
This short little story is a gem for me. I do enjoy Ms. Oh's stories because they generally cause me to go "oh". I liked how the widow was slowly seduced back into BDSM. The dynamic between the three main characters was fun to watch. This is a great light read.
Toni (U.A.C.)
Wasn't horrible, but reminded me too much of a Soap Opera, which I can't stand them. It made it hard for me to get into the story and like the characters.
Sandi
Sandi added it
Oct 18, 2014
Namiria
Namiria marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Mary Cathie
Mary Cathie marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Esmeralda Linda
Esmeralda Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Ar
Ar marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Lyndac
Lyndac marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 31, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2013
Jelishia Joiner
Jelishia Joiner marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2012
Debbie
Debbie added it
Aug 18, 2012
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2012
Madeleine Oh is an expatriate Brit, retired LD teacher and grandmother now living in Ohio with her husband of thirty-five years. She has published erotic short fiction, novels and novellas in the US, UK and Australia.
More about Madeleine Oh...
Power Exchange Single White Submissive Summon the Masters Power Games (Games, #1) Sexy Games (Games, #2)