Start by marking “Yule Be Mine” as Want to Read:
Yule Be Mine

Yule Be Mine (Dean Brothers & Friend #1 (He Sees You When You're Sleep)

He Sees You When You're Sleeping

White Knight Christmas
Officer Parker Ross hates Christmas, while Lily Donaldson lives for it. But he's willing to be converted, especially when Lily is the one doing t
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published October 1st 2009 by Zebra (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Yule Be Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yule Be Mine

MelissaB
I really liked the first three stories, they were cute and sexy. The fourth was only okay.

This book was worth reading if you want short but good Christmas stories with good characters.
Anna's Herding Cats
Originally posted at Herding Cats & Burning Soup

Turns out Yule Be Mine is a collection of Foster's short stories and a pretty good collection too. Fun and sexy with lots of humor, sweet declarations and characters finally winning over the ones they love.

One of the things I love about Foster's short stories is that even though things get hot and heavy right away all the couples have known each other for months, if not years, before anything starts up. Makes them so much more believable and t
Ellie
Dec 11, 2010 Ellie rated it really liked it
I've read all these stories in other anthologies. It's interesting that they are all so different. I loved 3 of them and especially loved the one with the pet psychic. The 4th story was luke warm for me, but I suppose we can't have everything sometimes.

I'd reccomend this book as a sure-fire holiday collections for readers who like the basic romance story with a dash oh hot sexin'.
Missie
Oct 07, 2011 Missie rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology
Mini Review:
In this anthology of four short stories by Lori Foster, expect some long winter nights filled with heat that doesn't come from the fireplace. *winks* (How is it that I'm totally capable of cracking myself up with my own corniness?)

The stories, He See You When You're Sleeping, White Knight Christmas, Do You Hear What I Hear, and The Christmas Present all contained Fosters signature balance of tantalizing sexy times and off the wall, kooky humor.

Not really much else to say because Yule
Wminbc
Oct 21, 2014 Wminbc rated it really liked it
I was searching for the Lori Foster book that had the short story about a woman seeking a revenge "night" with her ex's best friend...and yup, this book is a compilation of a bunch of great Lori Foster shorts. I also loved the story about the cop who didn't like Christmas until he got some convincing.

I love Christmas, I love reading and I love anthologies...so it goes without saying that I loved this book. I noticed that I hadn't put of a review and that was likely an oversight when I was going
Kristi
Dec 22, 2010 Kristi rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Christmas romance readers.
This book is a collection of holiday stories all written by Lori Foster. If you're looking for 4 short stories, that are witty and romantic then you've found the right book. These type of books, I find, are excellent choices during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season as it's easier to start and finish a story when they're mini.

Now if you're searching for an in-depth romantic holiday story, then this book is not for you. As I said, it contains 4 short stories, which make them quick, ligh
Michelle Tempted By Books
This is a Christmas themed collection of short stories by Lori Foster. Overall I will say that I liked it. Her writing style, flow and descriptions were very good. I was just disappointed by the length of the stories, I would really have loved more.

He Sees You When You're Sleeping
Booker wants out of his current relationship because he has fallen hard for his neighbor and friend, Frances. This story skipped the relationship building because the couple are already friends. That I think is what st
Booknut
Four books in one! How could I say no?!
Debbie
Jan 03, 2010 Debbie rated it liked it
Quick, fun, and a little naughty. Contains 4 stories. Was a quick, easy read. Enjoyed it.
Sam
Nov 20, 2016 Sam rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Shallow reason for disliking this book
The names! Booker, Axel, Osbourne? Frances?? And I just can't read Parker as a guy name anymore (at least not in a romance novel). I kept getting confused and thinking Parker was the heroine's name, and then having to reread parts because they made no sense.

I couldn't bring myself to read the third story, because I just can't take a pet psychic seriously.

Less Shallow Reason For Disliking This Book
Why did everyone feel the need to immediately push for a mar
Quinn's Book Nook
"White Knight Christmas" - Not my favorite Lori Foster novella, but it was cute.
Beverly Diehl
Jan 27, 2013 Beverly Diehl rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of sexy chick lit
NYT best-selling author Lori Foster has a reputation for writing deliciously hot yet heartfelt chick lit-y kind of contemporary romance material, and she lives up to her reputation with this series of four Christmas novellas.

In He Sees You When You’re Sleeping, Booker Dean has had his neighbor Frances on his mind for months, and vice versa. They’ve been “friends,” but each has been involved with other people. In under 50 pages, Foster manages both a sweet love story and a hot consummation.

Parker
SweetSue
Dec 24, 2015 SweetSue rated it it was ok
A very mixed bag of Christmas shorts by Lori Foster.

3 stars - He Sees You When You're Sleeping
Booker Dean knows exactly what he wants for Christmas: his next-door neighbor, Frances Kennedy. And he's got a gift planned for her that involves lots of delicious unwrapping. Actually very cute. The break up with the first girlfriend is a bit over the top and I never like the oops! Naked! moments. But Brooker and Frannie are very cute together.

1 star White Knight Christmas
Officer Parker Ross hates C
namericanwordcat
This is a fun collection of contemporary Christmas time romance novellas one of which lets us visit with characters from Foster's series.

The stories in here were all pleasurable. They were perfect little bites of holiday love. One member of each couple was just waiting for the right moment to court the other and all were steadfast in their devotion.

Kati
Dec 19, 2015 Kati rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
One of my least favorite books by L.F. The only story that felt worth my time was the central story about Marci & Oz. The first story, Parker & Lily, was ok but felt ridiculously short. There needed to be much more time devoted to character development. The last story was almost painful to read. The main character, Levi had a very paternalistic, patronizing attitude toward Beth throughout the story. Beth's concerns and desires (unless she was actively desiring Levi) were treated as ...more
Tabatha
Oct 24, 2013 Tabatha rated it really liked it
He Sees You When You're Sleeping 5 stars

Such a totally cute story! I just love Booker and Frances (although not her name). He wants nothing more than her for Christmas, and surprisingly enough she wants him for Christmas too!

White Knight Christmas 3 stars

This one was far too short making it seem rushed, but cute none the less.

Do You Hear What I Hear 5 stars

By far my favorite, because it just can't get much better than a pet psychic and a smoking hot SWAT guy! The donkey stealing was just too fun
Kameron
Dec 22, 2015 Kameron rated it it was ok
1) White Knight Christmas read like someone was pressing the fast forward button. I didn't feel connected to the characters. IMHO, they had no chemistry.

2.) I think Lori was inspired by Doctor Doolittle when writing this tale. It was cute; especially the donkey. The persistent reporter? Eh, his role didn't help or hinder Marci and Ozzie's love story. Honestly, I wouldn't have missed him at all.

3.) The Christmas Present: I was a tad bored with this story. Again, I didn't feel any real connectio
Jeanette
This is a 4-in-1....The first story, He Sees You When You're Sleeping came and went so fast that I was really pissed. The second story, White Knight Christmas, had me getting over that. It was such a sweet one that I was looking forward to the next one. Now the third story, Do You Hear What I Hear, is by far, my favorite. I did not want that story to end. Ok, and the fact that certain male parts were described in LENGTH really helped keep me stuck to the pages. Ms. Foster is oh-so-naughty when ...more
Josette Reuel
Dec 12, 2013 Josette Reuel rated it it was amazing
Part of this years Christmas marathon, Yule Be Mine includes 4 steamy Christmas romances. I'm not a big fan of short stories/novellas because I am always left wanting more of the story, more of the characters and it was no different with these. This was my first Lori Foster book that I have read and I can't wait to read more from her. These stories were unique, sexy, and wove stories that I just fell into and didn't want to come out of.

My favorite had to be "Do You Hear What I Hear", love that D
Donna
Apr 14, 2016 Donna rated it did not like it
Ugh. I don't know what I was thinking when I picked this up but I sure know what I was thinking when I put it down. "Thank God, it's over!" This was even more predictable than a typical romance novel. Plots, if you could call them that, were thin & watery. What an absolute waste of time. Hard to believe this was written by a woman especially when the female characters seemed like ditzy nymphomaniacs. Bet this isn't on Gloria Steinem's to read list.
Jeanne
Apr 21, 2011 Jeanne rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Four stories of Christmas spirit. Sort of. Being open to the gifts we're given. Maybe. Not great stories, exactly, but something I enjoy about Foster's writing is the interplay we see with her men. They seem more real than some authors' male characters. They're teasing each other, a little rough in the presence of just other men, not gentled for women.
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls Book Reviews~
4.5 Stars
I keep picking up these Christmas Anthologies with stories by Lori Foster and always love her stories so when I saw this book with three different stories all from her I snagged it right away.
Each of these stories are sexy, sweet and simple enough to satisfy my need for light-hearted, quick stories to warm my heart on a cold winter evening.
Vasilena
Jan 07, 2015 Vasilena rated it really liked it
Just like other said, the first three stories were very goood: both funny and hot! But the fourth one was not up to par - it was so forced & shallow and the hero basically bullied the heroine into admitting some love for him, etc etc. Give me Lori Foster by herself any day and any hour though! Big fan :)
Maja Devic
Dec 23, 2015 Maja Devic rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Lori Foster never leaves me disappointed. This is a collection of 4 short stories all taking place around Christmas time. Even though they are shot, they don't lack anything. All had good story lines and were full of sizzling sex scenes. Great read!
Imjstgr8
May 26, 2012 Imjstgr8 rated it it was amazing
Every Lori Foster book is amazing.. I loved this anthology of some of her best work. I really liked that I got to see revisit some old characters... I loved this book and yes I read it in May, cause I was looking for some Christmas action..and I found it... :)
Shelly
Jan 19, 2011 Shelly rated it liked it
I must confess that I picked this up by mistake. I did not realize it was short stories and I'm not usually a short story reader. That said, if you like short stories you'll probably like these. Sexy and funny. I like the male perspective. That kept me reading.
Michelle Graves
I liked the diff stories but I would of liked it more if it was one story clear through instead of a tease of diff stories. I want 2 read all 3 of those stories into each book, that's all. it would b really good for all of them.
Dawn ♥ romance
Dec 23, 2013 Dawn ♥ romance rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas
I enjoyed these four steamy holiday stories especially the two where male determined to get female. They were all about good friends turning into lovers at Christmas. Dean wants neighbor Frances; Lily wants neighbor Parker; Osbourne thinks Marci stole donkey; Levi wants his friends ex Beth.
Amanda Gylling
Jan 05, 2014 Amanda Gylling rated it it was amazing
I loved that almost all of Lori Foster's Christmas short stories are in one convinent book! These are all great stories filled with holiday cheer and love. Anything Lori Foster does is great and this is no exception.
Anngela
Liked the holiday stories but the last one is also in another holiday collection that I own. So I got through the book fast since I remembered the last one. But I love her writing haven't disliked one yet!
Mass Market Release For Lori Foster's Christmas Anthology 1 5 Oct 07, 2010 08:54AM
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 6 Dec 01, 2009 09:58AM
  • All She Wants
  • The Naughty List
  • Christmas Revels
  • Under the Mistletoe
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Santa, Honey (includes: Richmond Rogues, #4.5)
  • Santa, Baby
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Must Love Mistletoe (Holidays, #1)
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas (Includes: Bullet Catcher, #2.5)
  • Twas the Night
  • Kiss the Bride (Amour et Chocolat, #0.5)
  • A Texas Christmas
  • Beginnings: A Samhain Anthology
  • The Hottie Next Door
  • Red Hot Santa
  • The Substitute Bridegroom
  • Charmed (Ghost Hunters, #0.5; Winston Brothers, #2)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

Dean Brothers & Friend (3 books)
  • Jingle Bell Rock
  • Perfect for the Beach
  • When Good Things Happen To Bad Boys (Includes: Dean Brothers & Friend, #3)

“The donkey nibbled on his butt.

"What the hell!" Leaping a foot, Ozzie jerked around. The donkey was right THERE, not two inches from him, his ears laid back and his big brown eyes soulful. How had the damned thing moved so silently?

"He's just being friendly." Marci shared that special smile that felt like a caress. "He likes you."

Appalled, Ozzie said, "He likes my ass." And he backed out of the donkey's reach.

"I do, too."

No, no, no. He wasn't about to touch that one. "It'd help if you'd just be quiet, Marci."

Unaffected by his dark mood, she laughed. "Lighten up, Osbourne. It's not my fault, or the donkey's that you have such an irresistible bod."

-Osbourne and Marcie”
3 likes
“If you'll just settle down and listen, I'll explain." Cautiously, he turned her around so she faced him. Then, before she could protest, he looked at her mouth, appeared drawn there and he started kissing her again, light, teasing kisses. "I swear, Frannie, you have the sexiest mouth."

"In about two seconds, I'm going to unman you with my knee." He released her and stepped back so quickly, she almost smiled. "Now, if you insist, you can explain while you help me move my stuff."

-Booker and Frannie”