Start by marking “The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life” as Want to Read:
The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life

The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life

3.90  ·  Rating Details  ·  223 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
When you subtract the amount of hours you sleep, work, and commute, you probably don't have more than one or two hours a day to do what you would like to do-and that's if you have the money to do it. Don Failla has been teaching his simple network marketing method which allows anyone to learn how to own his or her life by building a home-based business. It doesn't require ...more
Published January 22nd 2009 by iUniverse (first published January 1st 2003)

Be the first to ask a question about The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life

Julia Stege
Aug 16, 2008 Julia Stege rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: entrepreneurs, network marketers, seekers
Recommended to Julia by: a leader in my company
Shelves:
I have read this book before, but for some reason now I really get it. A large group of leaders in Amazon Herb Company have decided to use this program to introduce people to network marketing, and I finally see the beauty and ease of this style of marketing. What I'm coming to learn from reading this book now is that so long as I'm not trying to sell product or even a specific business, but rather enroll people in the idea of owning their life, I can acheive the business success I seek in Netwo ...more
Chad
May 29, 2009 Chad rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing introduction to network marketing. After I read it, I bought 10 more copies to give away. These concepts are really easy to teach and can really help you understand what you need to do if you want to succeed in network marketing.

The only drawback to this book is that the material is obviously dated, and the cover claims this to be the "2009 edition," but I have a copy of the 2006 edition and I couldn't find any changes, even in places where I would have expected some updates.
Erin
Jun 03, 2013 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great personal development book. It explains what network-marketing is and what it is not. Simply explains how to grow your organization and reap the benefits. Found many useful points and tips to use in my own Network Marketing business. I also liked that it was short and quick- no fluff!
Rana
Mar 18, 2008 Rana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorites for network marketing and keeping it simple. a must read for everyone in the industry and an easy read.
Saulaz Arias-Mendoza
Apr 25, 2010 Saulaz Arias-Mendoza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: red
MLM 101 education
Waseem
Dec 17, 2014 Waseem rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
this one is probably..the only 'ok..decent thing this guy has probably ony ever wrote...so i'll give it 2 stars...unlike the rest with 1..(ideally would give minus 2 stars!)

Maybe am against the horrible and life sucking way of old school school multi level marketing and marketing strategies...one of which good old don is a fan of preaching about, and yes hes successful..but damn i hate his work...seriously..read many of his books and yet still failing to find it an honest worth read...some 'ok'
KC Yerrid
I think the author achieved his mission in writing this book. MLM is a channel that cannot be ignored; however, I am not springing to action as anticipated based on other reviews. I give this book a solid 3 stars, and if the call to action was stronger, I would have given it 4.
Will Jeffries
May 04, 2011 Will Jeffries rated it it was amazing
This is a great book to start when you are new to Network Marketing. I learned so many wonderful tips from this book that saved me from impending doom.

Some helpful tidbits of wisdom included:
1. Talking is your worst enemy (The more you talk, the more the prospects think they cannot do what you are doing).
2. Real success is in building the organization.
3. It is important to build deep.
4. If you have been in the business for several months and don't see anything happening, don't get discouraged;
Emmanuel Ayeni
Amazing tool for anyone who wants to take charge of and own his or her life...It's a book I will gladly share with anyone...
Mau Vargas
Mar 12, 2014 Mau Vargas rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You may believe it or not, but the napkin is one of the most creative tools of all time. The author helps all network marketers to brain-dump an idea in its purest form over a meal or any other situation.
Denise
Jan 21, 2016 Denise rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Great sales training and team building tool.
Genevieve
Jun 10, 2010 Genevieve rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read if you want to know about Multi level marketing. It explained it in an easy to understand way. Makes me understand why there are so many MLM businesses out there.
Monica
May 06, 2012 Monica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is an excellent book if you are in network marketing. Gives useful information to get you started. I would recommend
Jillian
Jan 15, 2012 Jillian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SO helpful, breaks down network marketing to its simplest principle - people helping people live better lives!
Jill Hardy
Sep 08, 2010 Jill Hardy rated it liked it
Lots of great ideas. Had a hard time staying focused on the book in some parts and others were outstanding.
Cj Sime
Apr 02, 2013 Cj Sime rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simple. Basic. To the point. It has concise illustrations that make MLMing possible for anyone.
Ann Topham
Jan 20, 2011 Ann Topham rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this approach to simplify what people try to make hard.
Madra Jones
Jul 12, 2012 Madra Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Great basic MLM read
Ross
Jan 06, 2013 Ross rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book has good format for NWM.
Lori
Greg Duncn
Aug 25, 2013 Greg Duncn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
GBD_130530
Leslie Bayne
Leslie Bayne rated it it was ok
Apr 20, 2016
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Danielle DiLorenzo
Danielle DiLorenzo rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Wayne Colwell
Wayne Colwell marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Barbara Holtzman
Barbara Holtzman rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
David Billington
David Billington rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2016
Kieran Johnson
Kieran Johnson marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Net Tsang
Net Tsang rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2016
Great for MLM folks 1 9 Nov 29, 2008 11:18PM
  • Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams!
  • How to Build a Multi-Level Marketing Machine
  • Beach Money: Creating Your Dream Life Through Network Marketing
  • Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions
  • Authority: A Step-by-Step Guide to Self-Publishing
  • Richest Man in Babylon and The Magic Story
  • Turn Your Dreams And Wants Into Achievable SMART Goals!
  • Lightworker: A Call to Authenticity
  • The Guide: Managing Douchebags, Recruiting Wingmen, and Attracting Who You Want (Survival)
  • Instant Influence: How to Get What You Want in Any Business Situation
  • Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation
  • Mach II With Your Hair On Fire: The Art of Vision & Self Motivation
  • Connecting Happiness and Success
  • The Productive Person: A how-to guide book filled with productivity hacks & daily schedules for entrepreneurs, students or anyone struggling with work-life balance.
  • Kanban and Scrum - Making the Most of Both
  • Five Minutes on Mondays: Finding Unexpected Purpose, Peace, and Fulfillment at Work
  • The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Network Marketing Professionals
  • The Greatest Networker in the World: The story that has changed the lives of millions Now it can change yours!