Start by marking “You Can Do It: Even If Others Say You Can't” as Want to Read:
You Can Do It: Even If Others Say You Can't

You Can Do It: Even If Others Say You Can't

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Change your way of thinking and you can change your life. In "You Can Do It--Even If Others Say You Can't," bestselling author John Mason offers readers inspirational truth in bite-sized pieces, making them easy to remember and apply to life's issues, big and small. He powerfully shows that the past does not equal the future and readers can live fruitful and fulfilling liv ...more
Published July 1st 2008 by Fleming H. Revell Company

To ask other readers questions about You Can Do It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Can Do It

Alan
Disappointing:
Let me make it clear from the outset that this is only my opinion and I can only speak on what I experienced. This not so much a book, rather more Large collection of sayings, observations and thoughts crammed, and I do mean Crammed like sardines in a car, into 70+ chapters which are loosely. connected by the authors sparse comment many of which are glib one line platitudes. Is there good advice offered? Undoubtedly! The problem for me was the structure. This I feel would have gre
Walberto Zapata
Excellent Book on Being your True Self

This book is very informative and helpful in stating that we are all born unique and original. We all should live and try to achieve our dreams.
Leslie Yong
Good and (almost) perfect motivational book

A perfect motivational book for those who are seeking for a change and improvements to their life. One thing for certain, the sincere seeker will not be disappointed with the (almost) complete lists of character building, as it will opens up a new perspective for those who read this book.
Josefina Perez
Very inspiring!

Looking forward to putting into practice many of the suggestions from this inspiration and educational book! I can do it, regardless, of others opinions.
Phyllis Bolden
This is an excellent, God-blessed book.
It is LIFE CHANGING, inspiring, and well written.

I encourage EVERYONE to read this awesome, amazing book.
Raquel
A LOT of quotes and poems
Coleen Rafael
I bought this book because I was intrigue on how I can do it! I find this book a must have for people looking for new perspective. Inside this book is quotes, the author seldom gives advice from his perspective. Now this book belongs to my success library.
Peggy
The title made this book sound intriguing. However, I found it full of cute little platitudes that made it somewhat irritating to read. There was really no practical information that can be used to apply the principles and platitudes to life. I am glad it was a free book on Amazon.
Chavon
I made it a point to read 3 chapters a day...preferably in the morning. Full of great quotes and Bible passages to help get you through the day. I will keep this on my desk for whenever I need a pick me up, or to give someone else encouragement.
Gini
This book is full of great quotes and inspirational. It helps you to renew your mind and focus on taking action and being true to yourself. I enjoyed it.
Shanesa
The nuggets of wisdom on every page of this book make it a timeless resource. I will continue to read a portion of it each day.
Amber Johnson
I love this book. Very motivational and uplifting book. I recommend this to everybody.
Liz Cowans
Liz Cowans marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Omotosho Olutayo
Omotosho Olutayo marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Philip Teryima
Philip Teryima marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Wendy
Wendy added it
Jul 22, 2015
Danett Izquierdo
Danett Izquierdo marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
sharonweiss
sharonweiss marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Gordon
Gordon marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Mark Sanctus
Mark Sanctus marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Ahmed Omran
Ahmed Omran marked it as to-read
Diann Morningstar
Diann Morningstar marked it as to-read
Felix
Felix marked it as to-read
Joelle
Joelle marked it as to-read
Dennis Stewart
Dennis Stewart marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Imelda Banganan
Imelda Banganan marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Kayode
Kayode marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
  • They Thought They Had More Time: I Saw the Day of the Lord
  • What God Desires
  • Creating an Intimate Marriage: Rekindle Romance Through Affection, Warmth and Encouragement
  • Loving God When You Don't Love the Church: Opening the Door to Healing
  • What Are You Afraid Of?: Facing Down Your Fears with Faith
  • Principles for the Gathering of Believers Under the Headship of Jesus Christ
  • Heaven and the Afterlife
  • 4 Ingredients or Less Cookbook: Fast, Practical & Healthy Meal Options
  • Be Daring (Acts 13-28): Put Your Faith Where the Action Is (The BE Series Commentary)
  • Secrets of a Prayer Warrior
  • The Prophetic Ministry
An Enemy Called Average The Impossible Is Possible: Doing What Others Say Can't Be Done Believe You Can: The Power of a Positive Attitude You're Born an Original, Don't Die a Copy Let Go of Whatever Makes You Stop

“The first rule for happiness is to avoid lengthy thinking on the past.” 7 likes
“Vernon Sanders observes, Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.” 5 likes