Start by marking “You Can Do It: Even If Others Say You Can't” as Want to Read:
You Can Do It: Even If Others Say You Can't

You Can Do It: Even If Others Say You Can't

Change your way of thinking and you can change your life. In You Can Do It--Even If Others Say You Can't, bestselling author John Mason offers readers inspirational truth in bite-sized pieces, making them easy to remember and apply to life's issues, big and small. He powerfully shows that the past does not equal the future and readers can live fruitful and fulfilling lives ...more
Published July 1st 2008 by Fleming H. Revell Company

To ask other readers questions about You Can Do It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Can Do It

Alan
Feb 10, 2015 Alan rated it did not like it
Disappointing:
Let me make it clear from the outset that this is only my opinion and I can only speak on what I experienced. This not so much a book, rather more a large collection of sayings, observations and thoughts crammed, and I do mean crammed - like sardines in a can, into 70+ chapters which are loosely connected by the authors sparse comments many of which are glib one line platitudes. Is there good advice offered? Undoubtedly! The problem for me was the structure. This I feel would have
Walberto Zapata
Feb 08, 2015 Walberto Zapata rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Book on Being your True Self

This book is very informative and helpful in stating that we are all born unique and original. We all should live and try to achieve our dreams.
Raquel
Mar 08, 2015 Raquel rated it liked it
A LOT of quotes and poems
Leslie Yong
Jul 04, 2015 Leslie Yong rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good and (almost) perfect motivational book

A perfect motivational book for those who are seeking for a change and improvements to their life. One thing for certain, the sincere seeker will not be disappointed with the (almost) complete lists of character building, as it will opens up a new perspective for those who read this book.
Coleen Rafael
Dec 31, 2013 Coleen Rafael rated it it was amazing
I bought this book because I was intrigue on how I can do it! I find this book a must have for people looking for new perspective. Inside this book is quotes, the author seldom gives advice from his perspective. Now this book belongs to my success library.
Joan
Nov 02, 2015 Joan rated it did not like it
Disappointing. General observations, platitudes, quotations, and stories very loosely grouped together with little organization into chapters. There's nothing new or fresh here. Read the chapter titles, and you've got it
Chavon
May 29, 2012 Chavon rated it really liked it
I made it a point to read 3 chapters a day...preferably in the morning. Full of great quotes and Bible passages to help get you through the day. I will keep this on my desk for whenever I need a pick me up, or to give someone else encouragement.
Vera Harris
Jan 30, 2016 Vera Harris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I would recommend that book, powerful book with so much knowledge, I am extremely pleased that I got this book, great lessons and I will say to anyone that needs a push in life, get this book.
Peggy
Apr 24, 2012 Peggy rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The title made this book sound intriguing. However, I found it full of cute little platitudes that made it somewhat irritating to read. There was really no practical information that can be used to apply the principles and platitudes to life. I am glad it was a free book on Amazon.
cleo griffen
Oct 08, 2015 cleo griffen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
W

Excellent..very challenging and uplifting ,,,. I it was just what I needed at this of my life.

Thank you for this timely gift.
Shanesa
Apr 23, 2012 Shanesa rated it it was amazing
The nuggets of wisdom on every page of this book make it a timeless resource. I will continue to read a portion of it each day.
Gini
Mar 22, 2012 Gini rated it it was amazing
This book is full of great quotes and inspirational. It helps you to renew your mind and focus on taking action and being true to yourself. I enjoyed it.
Amber Johnson
Jun 12, 2014 Amber Johnson rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Very motivational and uplifting book. I recommend this to everybody.
Josefina Perez
Feb 15, 2015 Josefina Perez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very inspiring!

Looking forward to putting into practice many of the suggestions from this inspiration and educational book! I can do it, regardless, of others opinions.
Phyllis Bolden
Sep 25, 2014 Phyllis Bolden rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent, God-blessed book.
It is LIFE CHANGING, inspiring, and well written.

I encourage EVERYONE to read this awesome, amazing book.
Faith
Faith rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Bridget Uji
Bridget Uji rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2013
Hazel Lingad
Hazel Lingad rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2011
Larry Couch
Larry Couch rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2015
Hayley
Hayley rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2015
ɐzzıɹʞ ɐzzıɹʞ
ɐzzıɹʞ ɐzzıɹʞ rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2012
Mauren Joy
Mauren Joy rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
arturo
arturo rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2013
Lorena Parina
Lorena Parina rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2014
Wilma Reiber
Wilma Reiber rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2015
Peter Guiz
Peter Guiz rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2013
Dorothy Mills
Dorothy Mills rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Power of Persistent Prayer: Praying With Greater Purpose and Passion
  • When to Speak Up and When To Shut Up
  • They Thought They Had More Time: I Saw the Day of the Lord
  • Creating an Intimate Marriage: Rekindle Romance Through Affection, Warmth and Encouragement
  • Define Your Destiny Through Prayer: Your Journey to Divine Revelation
  • Loving God When You Don't Love the Church: Opening the Door to Healing
  • What God Desires
  • Kiss Me Like You Mean It: Solomon's Crazy in Love How-To Manual
  • 52 Words Every Christian Should Know
  • FearLess: 90 Days to Eliminating Fear from Your Life
  • 4 Ingredients or Less Cookbook: Fast, Practical & Healthy Meal Options
  • Renewed Mind, The: Becoming the Person God Wants You to Be
  • Confessions of an Impatient Bride: Godly Lessons You Can Learn While Waiting for Mr. Right
  • What Are You Afraid Of?: Facing Down Your Fears with Faith
  • Miracles Are for Real: What Happens When Heaven Touches Earth
  • Why Do I Do That?
  • The Lifestyle of a Prophet: A 21-Day Journey to Embracing Your Calling
  • What's Your Secret?: Freedom through Confession
John Mason is a national best-selling author, noted speaker and executive author
coach. He is the founder and president of Insight International and Insight
Publishing Group.
He has authored fifteen books including An Enemy Called Average, You’re Born An
Original-Don’t Die A Copy, and Know Your Limits—Then Ignore Them which have
sold over 1.5 million copies and are translated into thirty-five languages
More about John Mason...

“The first rule for happiness is to avoid lengthy thinking on the past.” 14 likes
“If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.” 5 likes