Hot Gimmick, Volume 4 (Hot Gimmick Omnibus Edition, #4)

Hot Gimmick, Volume 4 (Hot Gimmick #10-12)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  173 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Neighbors in Love R to L (Japanese Style). Final Volume Heads or tails? If only love were that easy... When Hatsumi learns the truth about Azusa's mother, it spoils her relationship with Ryoki... But is it enough to make her run into the arms of her brother Shinogu? In company-owned rabbit-hutch apartments live tenants who can't afford to live anywhere else, and the apartm...more
Paperback, VIZBIG Edition, 536 pages
Published March 16th 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published February 16th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Hot Gimmick, Volume 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Gimmick, Volume 4

Laura Graves
I’ve become a manga fan only recently. It’s definitely a guilty pleasure, and most of the time I don’t have too many opinions about the manga I read. This is probably because I haven’t finished a series until now. Well, I actually have but I’ll be writing a review on that one as well. Anyway, it’s hard to have an opinion on something that hasn’t resolved yet. Since this one has, I’ll give my opinion.

The thing I enjoy about manga is the visual aspect. I love seeing it all laid out on the page for...more
Starbubbles
i would honestly give this a 2 1/2 stars. slightly better than okay, but not good, definately not great. the love of your life rejects you after breaking up with fher boyfriend for less than a week, and you decide to become a monk? what? not a normal reaction. also, really trying to get over someone requires more time than like a week. yeah, i said it, she didn't really try to get over him. she saw him just one more time and decides she will never get over him. say what?! really? wow, way to put...more
Paula
this series is a total trainwreck but so good you just can't put it down. If you like a good drama with tons of twists, this is the series to read.
Kyla Hunt
I just love the Hot Gimmick series; truly messed up to the point of awkwardness.
Kereesa
Feb 11, 2012 Kereesa rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of the series
Recommended to Kereesa by: Nicole Daigle
The fourth volume in the Hot Gimmick series was, as always with this series, eventful, filled with lovely romantic/sexual moments (rawwrr!), and just plain funny.

I really enjoyed this end to the series, and this volume as a whole. There was a lot more action, a lot more emotion, and just finally some results to the build-up that plagued me a little bit in the third volume. I have to admit that I was curious to see the series go another way (those who've read them will know what I'm talking abou...more
Neha
Dec 11, 2012 Neha rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Danielle
The series continued in the same fashion as the first review I did. I enjoyed this series, though it did leave me thinking that the lead was an idiot. Her relationship was textbook abuse. Still, I did not find the series as "shocking" as others did. I was happy that I bought the rest of the series. I look forward to reading more from this author/artist.
Asha
This. Ticked. Me. Off.
I though from the begining that is was just an ok book, but then everything started spiraling and then kersplat. Train wreck. This is the definition of an unhealthy relationship... Can't get that time back.
Athena
This was overall a good series though there was a little to much angst I liked it still. I only wish it would have ended a much different way but it was a good read.
Jasmine
I really liked it and i cant wait to read vol.5
Gwendolyn Clark
Mar 06, 2013 Gwendolyn Clark marked it as to-read
Want to read this so badly!!!!
Amy
Amy added it
Jul 23, 2014
Drea
Drea added it
Jul 21, 2014
Xiong Chiamiov
Xiong Chiamiov marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Name in native language: 相原実貴
Blood type: A
More about Miki Aihara...
Hot Gimmick (Vol. 1) Honey Hunt, Vol. 1 Hot Gimmick (Vol. 5) Hot Gimmick (Vol. 2) Hot Gimmick (Vol. 3)