Start by marking “Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)” as Want to Read:
Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)

Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)

What is it about a computer geek trapped inside the body of a tall, dark, and handsome man that makes a woman's knees go weak?

Theo Maragos is actually an incredibly successful businessman who is to be featured in a major magazine. And it's Zoë's job as the Muse of Beauty to transform him from nerd to hunk. First to go are those wire-framed glasses . . . revealing a devilis

Published (first published February 26th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Making Over Mr. Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Making Over Mr. Right

Indah Threez Lestari
Waktu mengunduh ebook ini, kukira ceritanya ala Nerd Series-nya VLT, karena berkisah tentang upaya meng-upgrade penampilan hero novel ini, pengusaha IT yang nerdy dan geek menjadi superganteng dan sophisticated.

Tapi right from the start, kita diperkenalkan pada sang heroine, Zoe, Muse of Beauty, yang punya misi khusus di dunia fana dari Zeus sang Top-God (baca: bukan Top Gun).

Wah-wah, ada the Olympians di sini. Bedanya dengan serial Percy Jackson, Zeus masih nyaman tinggal di Yunani tanpa meras
Lissa
Sep 23, 2013 Lissa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fresh-fiction
Reviewed by Lissa Staley
Posted February 13, 2008

Romance Contemporary | Contemporary

Zoe Degodessa is going to learn her lesson the hard way. She's been sent from Mount Olympus down to Earth by their father, Zeus, to prove herself. As the Muse of Beauty, Zoe has one year to find a way to inspire beauty in as many people as she can.

She has plenty of money, so Zoe volunteers with a group who helps disadvantaged women dress professionally for job interviews. She also finds work designing store win
Megan Scott
I liked this book, but it was definitely the weakest of the trilogy.

I loved the twist that Theo (view spoiler) I also loved how this one's ending differed a bit from the first two, and how the epilogue wrapped up the trilogy by showing what happened to all three of the sisters after Zeus's evaluations.

On the other hand, Zoe a
Rachel Blom
Jan 08, 2015 Rachel Blom rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romances
The main story here is kind of hilarious: Zeus sending three of his daughters (Muses) to earth in a last effort to try and redeem themselves. Apparently there are three books in this series and this is the third, which I didn't know. I don't think I've missed much though.

This book focuses on Zoe, the Muse of Beauty. She is sent to New York, where she meets Theo Maragos, a computer nerd. And Hunk of course, beneath his scruffy appearance. It's a romance after all. And of course Zoe and Theo fall
Kimberly
I'll start off saying this is the 3rd book & I didn't know that when I started reading it. I may have missed something by not reading the first 2 books but I don't think so. The big difference in this book is that it's about the muse of beauty who is sent to earth by zeus for punishment. She is on earth for 1yr to prove herself. But she is not allowed to fall in love but of course she does (not a shock since it's a romance). Zoe is an ok character she is cute when she is with Theo (male lead ...more
Deb
Apr 28, 2010 Deb rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute book. I really enjoyed the Greek God aspect. The romance between the two leads is very sweet and cute, and I liked that there wasn't the typical disagreement/break-up at the end. Distracting from the book was the male friendship relationship between the hero and his best friend, as well as the female friendship between the heroine and her friend. Dialogue seemed forced. There was also a secondary romance between the two H/H best friends that was just OK.
Karin
Another 3.5 stars for the last book in the trilogy. I'm glad the ending was a bit different than the other two, otherwise they would have all been exactly the same except for location and character names. LOL I still enjoyed them all very much.
Lidia
May 23, 2008 Lidia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I bought this book by accident, but it turned out to be a pretty good read. I thought the two main characters were adorable, and I figured that they were both hiding the similar secrets. The end was really cheesy, but I was expecting that.
Cassandra Javier
if you love Greek mythology, and a romantic read, then this one might be for you. It has its good moments, but nothing big.
Alexa
Jun 24, 2008 Alexa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
read this one on the beach too....it was ok, but i was glad i only paid 25 cents for it at the library book sale!
Veronika Levine
May 27, 2010 Veronika Levine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed meeting Judy at Romantic Times last year, and her book was equally enjoyable. A nice lighthearted paranormal about greek gods and goddesses. Very enjoyable!
Virginia Ruppert
Virginia Ruppert rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2012
Edith
Edith rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2009
Jennifer Aviles
Jennifer Aviles rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2011
Keyanna Mcgriff
Keyanna Mcgriff rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2010
Shania
Shania rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2016
Cara
Cara rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2013
Marina
Marina rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2009
B.
B. rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2016
Toni N
Toni N rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2012
Pearline
Pearline rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2011
Jennifer Garber
Jennifer Garber rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2012
Kaelli Cordova
Kaelli Cordova rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2012
Priya
Priya rated it it was ok
Apr 24, 2012
Ann Lechner
Ann Lechner rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2012
Bia
Bia rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2012
Melanie
Jun 26, 2009 Melanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part 3 of a trilogy--Fun, light read. Sexy.
Ashley Gonzalez
Ashley Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Kaitlin Amber
Kaitlin Amber rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6)
  • Yours 2 Keep
  • A Vampire for Christmas (Includes: Sweetblood, #2.5)
  • How to Get Over Your Ex (Valentine's Day Survival Guide duet)
  • One Night Scandal (The Spinster Club, #5)
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Real Women Don't Wear Size 2
  • All About Seduction
  • The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • Jinxed!
  • The Duke Diaries (Royal Entourage, #3)
  • Roughing It With Ryan (South Village Singles, #1)
  • A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers #2)
  • The Princess and the Peer (The Princess Brides, #1)
  • Dear Maggie
  • How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back
  • Deep in the Heart
  • Mistletoe and Mayhem
Passed away February 18, 2012
More about Judi McCoy...

Goddess (3 books)
  • Almost a Goddess (Goddess, #1)
  • One Night with a Goddess (Goddess, #2)