Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)

Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  13 reviews

What is it about a computer geek trapped inside the body of a tall, dark, and handsome man that makes a woman's knees go weak?

Theo Maragos is actually an incredibly successful businessman who is to be featured in a major magazine. And it's Zoë's job as the Muse of Beauty to transform him from nerd to hunk. First to go are those wire-framed glasses . . . revealing a devilis

Published (first published February 26th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Making Over Mr. Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Making Over Mr. Right

Indah Threez Lestari
Waktu mengunduh ebook ini, kukira ceritanya ala Nerd Series-nya VLT, karena berkisah tentang upaya meng-upgrade penampilan hero novel ini, pengusaha IT yang nerdy dan geek menjadi superganteng dan sophisticated.

Tapi right from the start, kita diperkenalkan pada sang heroine, Zoe, Muse of Beauty, yang punya misi khusus di dunia fana dari Zeus sang Top-God (baca: bukan Top Gun).

Wah-wah, ada the Olympians di sini. Bedanya dengan serial Percy Jackson, Zeus masih nyaman tinggal di Yunani tanpa meras...more
Lissa
Reviewed by Lissa Staley
Posted February 13, 2008

Romance Contemporary | Contemporary

Zoe Degodessa is going to learn her lesson the hard way. She's been sent from Mount Olympus down to Earth by their father, Zeus, to prove herself. As the Muse of Beauty, Zoe has one year to find a way to inspire beauty in as many people as she can.

She has plenty of money, so Zoe volunteers with a group who helps disadvantaged women dress professionally for job interviews. She also finds work designing store win...more
Kimberly
I'll start off saying this is the 3rd book & I didn't know that when I started reading it. I may have missed something by not reading the first 2 books but I don't think so. The big difference in this book is that it's about the muse of beauty who is sent to earth by zeus for punishment. She is on earth for 1yr to prove herself. But she is not allowed to fall in love but of course she does (not a shock since it's a romance). Zoe is an ok character she is cute when she is with Theo (male lead...more
Deb
This was a cute book. I really enjoyed the Greek God aspect. The romance between the two leads is very sweet and cute, and I liked that there wasn't the typical disagreement/break-up at the end. Distracting from the book was the male friendship relationship between the hero and his best friend, as well as the female friendship between the heroine and her friend. Dialogue seemed forced. There was also a secondary romance between the two H/H best friends that was just OK.
Lidia
I bought this book by accident, but it turned out to be a pretty good read. I thought the two main characters were adorable, and I figured that they were both hiding the similar secrets. The end was really cheesy, but I was expecting that.
Karin
Another 3.5 stars for the last book in the trilogy. I'm glad the ending was a bit different than the other two, otherwise they would have all been exactly the same except for location and character names. LOL I still enjoyed them all very much.
Veronika Levine
I really enjoyed meeting Judy at Romantic Times last year, and her book was equally enjoyable. A nice lighthearted paranormal about greek gods and goddesses. Very enjoyable!
Cassandra Javier
if you love Greek mythology, and a romantic read, then this one might be for you. It has its good moments, but nothing big.
Alexa
read this one on the beach too....it was ok, but i was glad i only paid 25 cents for it at the library book sale!
Maan Beltran
3 1/2 stars actually.

I've got a crush on Theo Maragos even before he had a make over. :))
Natalie
This story was somewhat predictable. However, it was a good "beach" read.
Melanie
Part 3 of a trilogy--Fun, light read. Sexy.
Melissa
My favorite of the three.
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Cassie Hawkings
Cassie Hawkings marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Addie
Addie marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Aisyah Roslan
Aisyah Roslan marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
May 31, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Ashley Carreiro
Ashley Carreiro marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • One Night Scandal (The Spinster Club, #5)
  • How to Get Over Your Ex (Valentine's Day Survival Guide duet)
  • A Vampire for Christmas (Includes: Sweetblood, #2.5)
  • Jinxed!
  • Holiday Hideout
  • The Duke Diaries (Royal Entourage, #3)
  • Roughing It With Ryan (South Village Singles, #1)
  • All About Seduction
  • Cold Iron (Cold Iron, #1)
  • Real Women Don't Wear Size 2
  • Deep in the Heart
  • The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • In Seconds (Bulletproof, #2)
  • The Princess and the Peer (The Princess Brides, #1)
  • A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers #2)
  • Second Chance at the Sugar Shack (Sugar Shack, #1)
  • Her Notorious Viscount (Stoneworth, #1)
  • Fast & Loose (Kentucky Derby, #1)
Passed away Feb. 19, 2012
More about Judi McCoy...
Hounding the Pavement (Dog Walker Mysteries, #1) Heir of the Dog (Dog Walker Mysteries, #2) Death in Show (Dog Walker Mysteries, #3) Begging for Trouble (Dog Walker Mysteries, #4) Till Death Do Us Bark (Dog Walker Mysteries, #5)