Start by marking “Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)” as Want to Read:
Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)

Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  14 reviews

What is it about a computer geek trapped inside the body of a tall, dark, and handsome man that makes a woman's knees go weak?

Theo Maragos is actually an incredibly successful businessman who is to be featured in a major magazine. And it's Zoë's job as the Muse of Beauty to transform him from nerd to hunk. First to go are those wire-framed glasses . . . revealing a devilis

Published (first published February 26th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Making Over Mr. Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Making Over Mr. Right

Indah Threez Lestari
Waktu mengunduh ebook ini, kukira ceritanya ala Nerd Series-nya VLT, karena berkisah tentang upaya meng-upgrade penampilan hero novel ini, pengusaha IT yang nerdy dan geek menjadi superganteng dan sophisticated.

Tapi right from the start, kita diperkenalkan pada sang heroine, Zoe, Muse of Beauty, yang punya misi khusus di dunia fana dari Zeus sang Top-God (baca: bukan Top Gun).

Wah-wah, ada the Olympians di sini. Bedanya dengan serial Percy Jackson, Zeus masih nyaman tinggal di Yunani tanpa meras
Rachel Blom
The main story here is kind of hilarious: Zeus sending three of his daughters (Muses) to earth in a last effort to try and redeem themselves. Apparently there are three books in this series and this is the third, which I didn't know. I don't think I've missed much though.

This book focuses on Zoe, the Muse of Beauty. She is sent to New York, where she meets Theo Maragos, a computer nerd. And Hunk of course, beneath his scruffy appearance. It's a romance after all. And of course Zoe and Theo fall
Lissa
Reviewed by Lissa Staley
Posted February 13, 2008

Romance Contemporary | Contemporary

Zoe Degodessa is going to learn her lesson the hard way. She's been sent from Mount Olympus down to Earth by their father, Zeus, to prove herself. As the Muse of Beauty, Zoe has one year to find a way to inspire beauty in as many people as she can.

She has plenty of money, so Zoe volunteers with a group who helps disadvantaged women dress professionally for job interviews. She also finds work designing store win
Kimberly
I'll start off saying this is the 3rd book & I didn't know that when I started reading it. I may have missed something by not reading the first 2 books but I don't think so. The big difference in this book is that it's about the muse of beauty who is sent to earth by zeus for punishment. She is on earth for 1yr to prove herself. But she is not allowed to fall in love but of course she does (not a shock since it's a romance). Zoe is an ok character she is cute when she is with Theo (male lead ...more
Deb
This was a cute book. I really enjoyed the Greek God aspect. The romance between the two leads is very sweet and cute, and I liked that there wasn't the typical disagreement/break-up at the end. Distracting from the book was the male friendship relationship between the hero and his best friend, as well as the female friendship between the heroine and her friend. Dialogue seemed forced. There was also a secondary romance between the two H/H best friends that was just OK.
Lidia
I bought this book by accident, but it turned out to be a pretty good read. I thought the two main characters were adorable, and I figured that they were both hiding the similar secrets. The end was really cheesy, but I was expecting that.
Karin
Another 3.5 stars for the last book in the trilogy. I'm glad the ending was a bit different than the other two, otherwise they would have all been exactly the same except for location and character names. LOL I still enjoyed them all very much.
Veronika Levine
I really enjoyed meeting Judy at Romantic Times last year, and her book was equally enjoyable. A nice lighthearted paranormal about greek gods and goddesses. Very enjoyable!
Cassandra Javier
if you love Greek mythology, and a romantic read, then this one might be for you. It has its good moments, but nothing big.
Alexa
read this one on the beach too....it was ok, but i was glad i only paid 25 cents for it at the library book sale!
Maan Beltran
3 1/2 stars actually.

I've got a crush on Theo Maragos even before he had a make over. :))
Natalie
This story was somewhat predictable. However, it was a good "beach" read.
Melanie
Part 3 of a trilogy--Fun, light read. Sexy.
Melissa
My favorite of the three.
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Marya
Marya marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Sam Shivy
Sam Shivy marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Emmi
Emmi marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Yard
Yard marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jan 13, 2015
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Marianthi
Marianthi marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Megan Asher
Megan Asher marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Samm Serrinnitty
Samm Serrinnitty marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
  • The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6)
  • Yours 2 Keep
  • One Night Scandal (The Spinster Club, #5)
  • How to Get Over Your Ex (Valentine's Day Survival Guide duet)
  • A Vampire for Christmas (Includes: Sweetblood, #2.5)
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Jinxed!
  • The Duke Diaries (Royal Entourage, #3)
  • Roughing It With Ryan (South Village Singles, #1)
  • The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • All About Seduction
  • Dear Maggie
  • Deep in the Heart
  • Cold Iron (Cold Iron, #1)
  • A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers #2)
  • Fast & Loose (Kentucky Derby, #1)
  • The Princess and the Peer (The Princess Brides, #1)
  • A Groom of One's Own (The Writing Girls, #1)
Passed away February 18, 2012
More about Judi McCoy...

Goddess (3 books)
  • Almost a Goddess (Goddess, #1)
  • One Night with a Goddess (Goddess, #2)
Hounding the Pavement (Dog Walker Mysteries, #1) Heir of the Dog (Dog Walker Mysteries, #2) Death in Show (Dog Walker Mysteries, #3) Begging for Trouble (Dog Walker Mysteries, #4) Till Death Do Us Bark (Dog Walker Mysteries, #5)