Start by marking “Dance Me, Daddy” as Want to Read:
Dance Me, Daddy

Dance Me, Daddy

4.04  ·  Rating Details  ·  74 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Dance me, Daddy. Dance me around. Don t let my feet ever touch down. There s nothing better than being your girl. If I am your princess, then you are king of the world. This picture book by singer and songwriter Cindy Morgan sparkles with the joy of childhood and the blessings of families. Sing along with the CD performed by Point of Grace and listen to Cindy Morgan read t ...more
Published April 26th 2009 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about Dance Me, Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance Me, Daddy

Kayla Bennett
Nov 12, 2014 Kayla Bennett rated it it was amazing
This was a tear joker to me for a good reason because I reflected on my own life and my own times with my dad. This book helped me appreciate all that my dad has done with and for me in my life. I would recommend this to many other people. I am going to buy it for my dad when I get married. I also loved the illustrations because they felt real and depicted the story line well. This book did a good job going through the stages of a little girl with her dad and their journey together. I love this ...more
Ruth
May 27, 2009 Ruth rated it really liked it
Dance Me Daddy is a charming book that would make a great gift for the father of a little girl. Based on the song "King of the World", Dance With Me Daddy is a picture book that follows a little girl and her dad from the time she is in pig-tails and dress-up clothes and he, with a full head of brown hair, is in blue jeans and a tee-shirt to the day when her daughter is dancing with her husband as she and her gray-haired dad, whose forehead has grown, watch.

For those who care about such things,
Toryn Coombs
Nov 12, 2014 Toryn Coombs rated it really liked it
This book really touched my heart. The relationship that a father has with his daughter and the miles stones that come about life in the relationship. I couldn't help but think about me and my father and how real the book connects with real emotions that one might have about their father. Very good book, though I feel it might not have the same effect on children at younger ages.
Emilee Wirth
Nov 11, 2014 Emilee Wirth rated it it was amazing
This book was adorable. There is a lot of meaning behind it about what good relationships can do and how much a great set of parents can help you be successful throughout life. A support group that cant get any better. The only controversial thing about reading this in the classroom is if some of the students didn't have a dad or a bad relationship between the parent and student.
Olivia Kirkham
Mar 31, 2014 Olivia Kirkham rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march
Such a touching book. As I was reading it I couldn't stop thinking about my Dad and what it was like when I got married. This book teaches what it is all about. Family. I loved seeing all the different ages throughout the girls life and her Dad's role in them. This is a great book to read to yourself and your children.
Elyse
Mar 09, 2015 Elyse rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. It reminded me of the type of relationship that I have with my dad. The book clearly describes a good relationship that a father might have with his daughter. I loved the pictures as well and that the book came with a CD that goes along with the book.
Samantha Brown
Nov 12, 2014 Samantha Brown rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-lit, love
This is such a sweet book! It makes me think of my dad and all the fun things we do together. If I have a daughter one day, I would want to read her this story.
Crystal
Mar 12, 2014 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march
Such a sweet story that many girls can relate to. As a Daddy's girl myself, it made me tear up.
John Bechtold
Jun 03, 2016 John Bechtold rated it liked it
This is a good children's book about the connection between a father and daughter.
Elise
Mar 23, 2013 Elise rated it it was amazing
It's a great story with beautiful pictures. I read it to my little girl and made my husband sit with us then made him read it to her. It's become a favorite for them to share.
Rachel
Jan 11, 2012 Rachel rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS BOOK! I went to a Point of Grace concert where they sing a song just like this book! I am now using it for the father daughter dance at my wedding!!<3<3
Pam Rivera
Sep 08, 2009 Pam Rivera rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, heartwarming story and gorgeous illustrations. A favourite in our house!
Marielaesparza
Feb 23, 2013 Marielaesparza rated it it was amazing
This a grea
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Elise
Elise rated it it was ok
Kate
Kate rated it liked it
Thesa Arrazola
Thesa Arrazola marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Lexie Orme
Lexie Orme rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Callie
Callie rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Gaby
Gaby rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Olivia
Olivia rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Emilee Engelbrecht
Emilee Engelbrecht rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2015
BryAnna Moore
BryAnna Moore rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2015
Kylie
Kylie rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2015
Sadie
Sadie rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Carla Calderon
Carla Calderon rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Amalie Leavitt
Amalie Leavitt rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2015
Camille Guertler
Camille Guertler rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2015
Alyssa Carron
Alyssa Carron rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2015