Start by marking “Dance Me, Daddy” as Want to Read:
Dance Me, Daddy
Preview

Dance Me, Daddy

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Dance me, Daddy. Dance me around. Don t let my feet ever touch down. There s nothing better than being your girl. If I am your princess, then you are king of the world. This picture book by singer and songwriter Cindy Morgan sparkles with the joy of childhood and the blessings of families. Sing along with the CD performed by Point of Grace and listen to Cindy Morgan read t ...more
Published April 26th 2009 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about Dance Me, Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance Me, Daddy

Kayla Bennett
This was a tear joker to me for a good reason because I reflected on my own life and my own times with my dad. This book helped me appreciate all that my dad has done with and for me in my life. I would recommend this to many other people. I am going to buy it for my dad when I get married. I also loved the illustrations because they felt real and depicted the story line well. This book did a good job going through the stages of a little girl with her dad and their journey together. I love this ...more
Ruth
Dance Me Daddy is a charming book that would make a great gift for the father of a little girl. Based on the song "King of the World", Dance With Me Daddy is a picture book that follows a little girl and her dad from the time she is in pig-tails and dress-up clothes and he, with a full head of brown hair, is in blue jeans and a tee-shirt to the day when her daughter is dancing with her husband as she and her gray-haired dad, whose forehead has grown, watch.

For those who care about such things,
Toryn Coombs
This book really touched my heart. The relationship that a father has with his daughter and the miles stones that come about life in the relationship. I couldn't help but think about me and my father and how real the book connects with real emotions that one might have about their father. Very good book, though I feel it might not have the same effect on children at younger ages.
Emilee Wirth
This book was adorable. There is a lot of meaning behind it about what good relationships can do and how much a great set of parents can help you be successful throughout life. A support group that cant get any better. The only controversial thing about reading this in the classroom is if some of the students didn't have a dad or a bad relationship between the parent and student.
Olivia Kirkham
Such a touching book. As I was reading it I couldn't stop thinking about my Dad and what it was like when I got married. This book teaches what it is all about. Family. I loved seeing all the different ages throughout the girls life and her Dad's role in them. This is a great book to read to yourself and your children.
Elyse
I really liked this book. It reminded me of the type of relationship that I have with my dad. The book clearly describes a good relationship that a father might have with his daughter. I loved the pictures as well and that the book came with a CD that goes along with the book.
Samantha Brown
This is such a sweet book! It makes me think of my dad and all the fun things we do together. If I have a daughter one day, I would want to read her this story.
Crystal
Such a sweet story that many girls can relate to. As a Daddy's girl myself, it made me tear up.
Elise
It's a great story with beautiful pictures. I read it to my little girl and made my husband sit with us then made him read it to her. It's become a favorite for them to share.
Rachel
I LOVE THIS BOOK! I went to a Point of Grace concert where they sing a song just like this book! I am now using it for the father daughter dance at my wedding!!<3<3
Pam Rivera
Beautiful, heartwarming story and gorgeous illustrations. A favourite in our house!
« previous 1 3 next »
Barefoot on Barbed Wire How Could I Ask for More: Stories of Blessings, Battles, and Beauty The Club How You Live (Turn Up the Music) Sheet Music (Piano/Vocal/Chords) How Could I Ask for More: A Journey of Heart Inspired by the #1 Song