Start by marking “The Gangster Girl Saga” as Want to Read:
The Gangster Girl Saga

The Gangster Girl Saga

Chunichi takes you back to the basics in this collaboration of her Blockbuster novels all rolled into one fantastic urban tale.

A Gangster's Girl Saga introduces Ceazia Deveareux as she transforms from the good girl gone bad to the ride or die chick you love to hate. The pros and cons of the drug game mixed with sex, money, murder and mayhem will leave you in awe and still
Published November 1st 2007 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about The Gangster Girl Saga, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Gangster Girl Saga

Joy Macklin
This book was very awesome to me.This is because it told a true story about african american woman and how she fell in love with a "hoodboy".To summarize this was a about a 22 year old women who went it a office one day for a appointment. While there she met this 18 year who really liked her. So he started to talk to her he saw she didnt have a phone so he gave a whole new one. After that day she called him and they started hanging out.To move on in the story there relationship started to get ...more
Mach
Oct 20, 2008 Mach added it
this book was very exciting because if you didnt read a gangster girl or married to the game you would understand beacuse it has the whole storie in there but this this taught me never trust anybody always stay on yo game even it causes ppl to get hurt because u come first!
Tracee
Mar 23, 2013 Tracee rated it it was ok
I don't know where to start. This book is like a guilty pleasure; the more I read it the more annoyed I become, yet I cannot put it down. Ceazia comes from a middle/upper class background, is educated, but meets hustler Vegas while on a "date" with a lawyer. Vegas and Ceazia love each other, but that life comes with consequences. I kinda understood and felt for her after Vegas did what he did. However, her path continued to decline after he was gone.
The other two sections were ok. I see the cha
Misdajania
May 20, 2011 Misdajania is currently reading it
This book is about the life of Ceazia. In the begging she is just a woman trying to make it in the world and hae fun. When she meets Vegas, her world does a 360. She goes from woring in a dentist office to being the wifey of kingpin. In Married To The Game, Ceazia is now liing the shady life. She is wanted for the death of her ex Vegas. She'll do whatever it takes to keep her heart beating. In the Naked Truth the sotry takes a little break from Ceazia. Danielle wants Ceazia dead more than ...more
Amanda
Nakia
Apr 19, 2010 Nakia added it
Recommends it for: ANYONE
Recommended to Nakia by: My mother
This book is the best book i ever read. Not only did it show me how one can be deeply involved in a person and do things they never thought of but it also showed me how twisted things could get in Street business. This is my favorite book. Chunichi Knott did her thing writin this. I wonder where she got the inspiration from but i give her, her props
kwain
Jul 08, 2011 kwain rated it liked it
Couldn't decide how to rate this book, it was broken down into two parts. The first part of the saga was pretty good, but the second part was just ok. The author should have written to seperate books, The first part would have gotten a 3 possible 4 but the second part would have been rated a 2. But haveing to rate it overall it got a 3.
Dro_city
Oct 15, 2010 Dro_city rated it it was amazing
This book was about a girl who thought she was grown enough to get out of her parents house.She hooked up with the wrong group of people and found herself in a lot of trouble.I personally found this book interesting. It relates to the world today. I would refer it to somebody else because it tells us what we should and shouldn't do in life.
Amy
Jul 31, 2013 Amy rated it liked it
For me this book started out kinda ify..It was slow in the begining then as it got past Vegas getting killed it began to pick up and get more interesting. I wasnt expecting it to be a sequel to this story but considering the way it ended I know there has to be. Over all I rate this a 3 star read hopefully the sequel is better.
Sy
Aug 11, 2009 Sy rated it liked it
This book was okay. Started off with drama and then tapered off towards the end. It just fell short. A little disappointed by that bad ending. A sequel has to be coming or something.

Merged review:

Lakeisha
what goes around most definitely comes around and that you have to do things on your own to make it were you wanna be and that no matter what happens in life get up dust yo self off and keep going............
Rachel
Jan 19, 2013 Rachel rated it really liked it
A little random at first with the intertwining of all the characters. once you get to the middle of the book it makes sense. I actually ended up liking the book. Ceazia and Danielle turned into the good girls gone bad.
Brianna -Nanna B.- jackson
Oct 18, 2010 Brianna -Nanna B.- jackson rated it it was amazing
this was my very first chapter book and it was the thickest book i ever read aside from the twilight saga's. it was my favorite and it still is out of every book i read. its a very good book. i loved it
Wizzard
Jul 22, 2010 Wizzard rated it it was ok
A page turner, but each story is a little more boring than the one before. The first of three is the best.
Jessica
Jan 13, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite series that I have read in a long time. I am going to check out this author more.
Tea
Sep 02, 2013 Tea rated it it was ok
Three stories that were all somehow looped together. The way they were connected was pretty nicely done. It was the actual stories that were a bit of a flop.
Crystal Wood
Feb 05, 2012 Crystal Wood rated it it was amazing
My sister introduced my Chunichi. This is the only series that I've read from her. I liked it.

I think she's a talented author and I hear the rest of her books are really good.

Mary Wilson
Mary Wilson rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2008
Jahquasia Golding
Jahquasia Golding rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2014
Shanta Smith
Shanta Smith rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2016
Williams
Williams rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2014
Porsche
Porsche rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2009
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2011
Kiwana
Kiwana rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2014
brenda ruffin
brenda ruffin rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Stephie Kearney
Stephie Kearney rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2012
Maggy
Maggy rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2013
The_pussiologist
The_pussiologist rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2013
Yvette
Yvette rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2009
  • Girls from Da Hood 2
  • Sistah for Sale
  • Where There's Smoke
  • Thong on Fire: An Urban Erotic Tale
  • The Trophy Wife
  • A King is Born (Flint, #6)
  • The Candy Shop
  • Shameless Hoodwives
  • Ride or Die Chick: The Story of Treacherous and Teflon
  • Pitbulls In A Skirt
  • Blow
  • Ex-Girl to the Next Girl
  • Knockin' Boots
Since the release of her 2004 debut novel A Gangster’s Girl, Essence Magazine best selling author Chunichi Knott has gone on to pen three additional best selling novels, Married To The Game, The Naked Truth and Return of A Gangster’s Girl.
With more than a half of a million books in print and on the heels of her fifth novel, California Connection, Chunichi’s talent as a writer, combined with her c
More about Chunichi Knott...