Start by marking “From Friends to Forever (Guys And Daughters, #4)” as Want to Read:
From Friends to Forever (Guys And Daughters, #4)

From Friends to Forever (Guys and Daughters #4)

Tony Vaccaro had been part of Lili Szabo's life since she was a lovesick teenager with a major-league crush. Now the high school athlete was a widowed single dad with a trio of energetic little girls relying on him--and no time for romance.Little Lili had grown up! Fourteen years ago, she was like a cute kid sister. Now she had the potential to be so much more. But a ...more
Published August 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about From Friends to Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Friends to Forever

Holly
Jul 30, 2009 Holly rated it really liked it
Although the writing was just as stellar as always, I wasn't as impressed with the characters. Something about the hero seemed..off. I think he was just "too" perfect. Which I suppose isn't always a bad thing. I was also annoyed with what the dead wife did.

Still, it was an emotional read and I enjoyed it, just not quite as much as I have some of her previous novels.
Michelle
Jul 31, 2012 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the book, but the editing was lousy, I found more spelling errors than I cared to. more than 15 at least. it was written how people naturally speak also, which was very hard to read through. story line was great. the love scenes a little too graphic for me though.
Nancy
Mar 18, 2016 Nancy rated it it was amazing
One sign of a good book is whether I would want to reread it. Well this is a reread and fabulous. Both main characters are so well-drawn with clear communication and motivation and well-rounded personalities.
The secondary characters are interesting and terrific too. I thoroughly enjoyed this and recommend it.
Fatima McKindra
Feb 19, 2015 Fatima McKindra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: h-h-with-kids
I REALLY loved this story. So it was the kind of sappy sweet tale that you get from a Harlequin serial but really it was good in spite of that. Great characters, super awesome interaction between the hero and heroine, fully fleshed out child characters all wrapped up into a tale about learning to live with grief and finding love despite the challenges presented. Awesome story. Great read.
Susannah Carleton
Jul 15, 2015 Susannah Carleton rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars. A lovely, heart-tugging story of love and loss and families, and two friends who haven't seen each other for years whose friendship blossoms into love.
Marissa
Marissa rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2016
Carola
Carola rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Ashley Barton
Ashley Barton rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Pj Ausdenmore
Pj Ausdenmore rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2009
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2009
SuperWendy
SuperWendy rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2012
Elli
Elli rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2012
Dls
Dls rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2012
Phoebe
Phoebe rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2009
Lena Styles
Lena Styles rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2015
Jill Sorenson
Jill Sorenson rated it really liked it
May 07, 2010
Ciera Jenkins
Ciera Jenkins rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2010
Catherine Gallagher
Catherine Gallagher rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2016
Joy
Joy rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Jaci Burton
Jaci Burton rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2010
Carol Brunquell
Carol Brunquell rated it it was ok
May 28, 2013
Rodrigo
Rodrigo rated it liked it
May 15, 2015
S
S rated it it was ok
Dec 05, 2010
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2012
Seul
Seul rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was ok
Feb 06, 2012
Nicole Smith
Nicole Smith rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2010
Janga
Janga rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2009
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2012
Stanalei
Stanalei rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
As the mother of five sons, now grown, Karen loves to write about real people dealing with the drama (and humor) of everyday life. Over the past fifteen years, Karen has written nearly 50 books for Harlequin/Silhouette and Red Dress Ink, and three of her Special Edition titles (A Mother's Wish (2009) Welcome Home, Cowboy (2011) and A Gift for All Seasons (2013) have won the RITA award, the romance ...more
More about Karen Templeton...

Guys and Daughters (4 books)
  • Dear Santa (Guys And Daughters, #1)
  • Yours, Mine... or Ours? (Guys And Daughters, #2)
  • Baby, I'm Yours (Guys And Daughters, #3)