Start by marking “Postscript from Pemberley (The Pemberley Chronicles, #7)” as Want to Read:
Postscript from Pemberley (The Pemberley Chronicles, #7)

Postscript from Pemberley (The Pemberley Chronicles #7)

"A lovely complementary novel... Austen would surely give her smile of approval."
--Beverly Wong, author of PRIDE & PREJUDICE PRUDENCE

An unconventional newcomer brings the threat of scandal to Pemberley

Kate O'Hare is not a typical Victorian woman. Her intelligence, vivacity, and beauty captivate all those around her, including the young and handsome Darcy Gardiner. But
Published December 1st 2009 by Sourcebooks Landmark (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Postscript from Pemberley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Postscript from Pemberley

Catching Fire by Suzanne CollinsMidnight Sun by Stephenie MeyerThe Last Olympian by Rick RiordanThe Lost Symbol by Dan BrownAn Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
The "Can't Wait" Book of '09
254th out of 443 books — 2,064 voters
An Assembly Such as This by Pamela AidanThese Three Remain by Pamela AidanDuty and Desire by Pamela AidanImpulse and Initiative by Abigail ReynoldsMr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange
Jane Austen Sequels and Pastiches
265th out of 268 books — 118 voters

More lists with this book...

Jess Swann
Oct 11, 2015 Jess Swann rated it did not like it
Que dire que je n'ai pas déjà dit ? Une fois de plus, l'histoire suit le plan classique des tomes précédents avec un manque d'originalité qui confine à l'ennui... Ce qui est accentué ici par la préférence affichée de l'auteure pour certains de ses personnages (même s'il est difficile de les différencier les uns des autres, tant ils sont tous parfaits....) que j'avais déjà remarquée sur Caroline Gardiner qui confine à la sainteté... Cette fois, c'est Darcy Gardiner (petit fils de Darcy & Lizz ...more
Sherry
Aug 12, 2016 Sherry rated it liked it
#7- Darcy Gardiner meets the woman with whom he wants to spend his life, works to secure her future as teache/director in the Pemberley area school, deerie lies of her former Employer, and make his decisions on his future: Pemberley or Qestminister?
Roxanne
Jan 28, 2015 Roxanne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: austenland
Yet another utterly wonderful story from Ms. Collins. Twists and turns abound in this particular volume. I absolutely love Kate O'Hare, she seems like the kind of person I would have been friends with. Darcy and Julian are both incredible characters who seem to jump off the page in this book; it's actually hard to remember, at times, that they're fictional! Such a splendid series! I can't believe it's almost over.
Samantha
Jan 20, 2010 Samantha rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010, austenesque, own
Postscript from Pemberley is just as good as its earlier companion novels by Ms Collins.

I love that PfP follows Julian Darcy and Darcy Gardiner, two younger members of the Pemberley family. I really like how it follows both these young men as they find their places in the world.
Imogen Woods
Jul 25, 2011 Imogen Woods rated it it was ok
Could not bring myself to finish this book. While I love the idea of revisiting well lived P&P characters as well as meeting new made-up ones, I find her writing style tedious and lacking the wit and vivacity that was so Jane Austen.
Samantha Garlock
Dec 14, 2010 Samantha Garlock rated it it was amazing
I do love Darcy G.. I'm so pleased that the author decided to re address him as a character. I truely love that she gave us a female character with a checkered past...Kate was a fabulous addition to the line.
Kaitlin
Dec 06, 2009 Kaitlin rated it really liked it
I liked it! It was a perfect book to end the series!
Ferl
Ferl marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Aryn
Aryn marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Ada
Ada rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Cam jo
Cam jo marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Gillian
Gillian marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Alysha DeShaé
Alysha DeShaé marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Leanne
Leanne rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Karli
Karli marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Lenora Robinson
Lenora Robinson marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Stacie Reeder
Stacie Reeder marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Erin Leonard
Erin Leonard marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Victoria Holbrook
Victoria Holbrook marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Caroline Palmer
Caroline Palmer rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
  • Mr. Darcy's Great Escape: A Tale of the Darcys & the Bingleys (Pride and Prejudice Continues, # 3)
  • Darcy's Temptation: A Sequel to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (Darcy #2)
  • A Darcy Christmas
  • Darcy and Fitzwilliam: A Tale of a Gentleman and an Officer (Darcy and Fitzwilliam, #1)
  • Apprehension And Desire: A Tale Of Pride And Prejudice
  • The Darcy Cousins
  • More Letters from Pemberley: 1814-1819: A Further Continuation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice
  • Conviction: A Sequel to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice
  • Lydia Bennet's Story: A Sequel to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice
  • Eliza's Daughter
  • Assumed Obligation
  • A Pemberley Medley
  • Presumption: An Entertainment: A Sequel to Pride and Prejudice
  • The Darcys Give a Ball: A Gentle Joke, Jane Austen Style
  • The Intrigue at Highbury: Or, Emma's Match (Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mysteries, #5)
  • An Unequal Marriage
  • And This Our Life (Chronicles of the Darcy Family #1)
  • A Marriage Worth The Earning: ~To Have And To Hold~
Rebecca Ann Collins is the pen name of a lady in Australia who loves Jane Austen’s work so much that she has written a series of sequels to Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility, following Austen’s beloved characters, introducing new ones and bringing the characters into a new historical era.
More about Rebecca Ann Collins...

The Pemberley Chronicles (10 books)
  • The Pemberley Chronicles (The Pemberley Chronicles, #1)
  • The Women of Pemberley (The Pemberley Chronicles, #2)
  • Netherfield Park Revisited (The Pemberley Chronicles, #3)
  • The Ladies of Longbourn (The Pemberley Chronicles, #4)
  • Mr. Darcy's Daughter (The Pemberley Chronicles, #5)
  • My Cousin Caroline (The Pemberley Chronicles #6)
  • Recollections of Rosings: The acclaimed Pride and Prejudice sequel series (The Pemberley Chronicles, #8)
  • A Woman of Influence