The Case Of Richard Meynell

The Case Of Richard Meynell

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers. You may find it for free on the web. Purchase of the Kindle edition includes wireless delivery.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published 1911)

To ask other readers questions about The Case Of Richard Meynell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case Of Richard Meynell

Judy
Dec 30, 2011 Judy added it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I really liked the start of this sequel to Ward's famous 'Robert Elsmere', but haven't had time to read this whole novel on my computer (I don't actually have a Kindle, so was trying to read it on the Kindle app). I will hope to pick up a paper copy of it and start again!
Miriam
Can't spend any more time trying to read this novel about this turn-of-the century revolt within the Church of England.
Leseratte
Leseratte marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2012
Em
Em added it
Feb 09, 2012
Mary Augusta Ward was a British novelist who wrote under her married name as Mrs Humphry Ward. She was born as Mary Augusta Arnold in Hobart, Tasmania, but she and her family left for England in July 1856, when she was five years old. In April 1872 she married Mr Humphry Ward.
More about Mary Augusta Ward...
Lady Rose's Daughter; A Novel Marcella Robert Elsmere Helbeck of Bannisdale The Marriage of William Ashe; A Novel