Start by marking “A Brain Gone Wrong Hope For The Troubled Teen” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
A Brain Gone Wrong H...

W. Dean Belnap

A Brain Gone Wrong Hope For The Troubled Teen

For decades in my private medical practice I have treated and counseled teens who are on the edge; many are over the edge. I have counseled them as they have sought to get their lives back -- and on track. For most of my patients and their families, the effort has been the toughest work they have ever done or ever will do. Not only are they reshaping aberrant behavior, ...more

To ask other readers questions about A Brain Gone Wrong Hope For The Troubled Teen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Brain Gone Wrong Hope For The Troubled Teen

Heidi
Aug 04, 2013 Heidi rated it it was amazing
I was surprised at how easily I understood this and didn't want to put it down and then finished this the same night. Thank you Dr. Belnap! If the general public could "Get it" they could be more supportive to parents with children who have hidden needs... of course those unrelated have so much advice to offer. It's nauseating to hear how they can be so clueless about someone else's child. Then I liked the author's spiritual strength. (can I add more later...)
Ed
Aug 17, 2011 Ed rated it liked it
This book talks about why we have learning disorders and attention disorders. I found it very interesting. As a person with attention deficit disorder and other learning disabilities,I enjoyed reading why I have these problems and what I could do to help make them the better. He also stresses the importance of the family and developing healthy relationships.
Ron
Jan 05, 2011 Ron rated it did not like it
Didn't really finish it.
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2013
Jim Merrell
Jim Merrell rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2015
Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2016
Sam Abel
Sam Abel rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2016
Jon
Jon marked it as to-read
May 24, 2009
Sharla
Sharla marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2011
Marion Goodrich
Marion Goodrich is currently reading it
Mar 12, 2013
Richard Warnock
Richard Warnock marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Ty Bassett
Ty Bassett marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Ashlee
Ashlee marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014