Medical Terminology: A Short Course

Medical Terminology: A Short Course

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Quickly master the basics of medical terminology and begin speaking and writing terms almost immediately Based on Davi Chabner's effective learning methods, this book's straightforward approach omits time-consuming, nonessential information and focuses on helping you actively build a working vocabulary of the most frequently encountered suffixes, prefixes, and word roots....more
Published September 1st 2008 by W.B. Saunders Company (first published November 1st 1990)

Sharaa
Feb 06, 2011 Sharaa added it
Loving it! finished! (Started in early December, finished in January 2011. Aced the class!)
Nino
I like this book
Saddem Turki
استفدت منه كثير
Megan
This book was so helpful while getting my CNA and now that I am reading and working through it again it is even more helpful then before. It helps you learn (or review) terminology but also gives some basic review of anatomy and physiology within the terminology so that you know what it refers to. As I said it works great for review the second time you use it. I am just starting to use the CDs now and I know that they will be very helpful.
Amy
I'm teaching Med Term at the community college. So most of my reading this past week (and for the next four) focuses around that.
Marwah Mohamed
as i'm not related to the medical field, but working in a medical institute.. i guess this book is simple enough :)
Einer
Every exercise are repeated so much, that i get frustrated sometimes writing the same every time.
Kimmie
Jan 27, 2012 Kimmie added it
Informative and easy to grasp.
Sara
May 18, 2013 Sara marked it as to-read
Leah
Leah added it
Jun 29, 2014
Abeer Mohammad
Abeer Mohammad is currently reading it
Jun 11, 2014
Rheema
Rheema is currently reading it
May 31, 2014
Ameera Al-ramadhan
Ameera Al-ramadhan is currently reading it
May 23, 2014
Allan Boswell
Allan Boswell is currently reading it
May 13, 2014
Robert Kristoffersen
Robert Kristoffersen marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Fallingsilver
Fallingsilver marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Liz Schneider
Liz Schneider marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Nimit
Nimit marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Florence
Florence marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Aurora
Aurora marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Language of Medicine (Language of Medicine (W/2cds)) iTerms Audio for the Language of Medicine The Language Of Medicine: A Write In Text Explaining Medical Terms The Language of Medicine with Animation CD-ROM (Language of Medicine) Medical Terminology Online for the Language of Medicine (User Guide, Access Code and Textbook Package) [With CD-ROM and User Guide & Access Code]