Start by marking “Undead Much (Megan Berry, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undead Much (Megan Berry, #2)

Undead Much (Megan Berry #2)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  1,004 ratings  ·  99 reviews
Megan Berry?Zombie Settler extraordinaire?just wants Pom Squad to trounce Cheer Team in this freakishly funny follow-up to You Are So Undead to Me. But someone?s turning coma victims into settler-resistant über-zombies?and everyone thinks it?s Megan?s fault! Well, except for super-creepy male cheerleader Aaron. (Ew!) Meg?s also being stalked by a hot?albeit undead? seer na ...more
Published January 21st 2010 by Razorbill

To ask other readers questions about Undead Much, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undead Much

Spirit Bound by Richelle MeadLast Sacrifice by Richelle MeadClockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareMockingjay by Suzanne CollinsThe Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
YA Novels of 2010
93rd out of 622 books — 2,683 voters
Linger by Maggie StiefvaterThe Reckoning by Kelley ArmstrongCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickSpirit Bound by Richelle MeadBlood Promise by Richelle Mead
2010 YA novels (part 2)
41st out of 136 books — 312 voters

More lists with this book...

thebookblogger
A lot of things happen in this book. Relationships are questioned, innocent characters are being blamed for crimes, family secrets are let out in the open, and zombies' butts are kicked! Undead Much carries on with Megan's story--her problems, her relationships, and her zombies.

The romance was probably the thing I liked most from this book. I'm a sucker for romance. In this novel, Ethan and Megan are undergoing a lot of difficulties in their relationship. For starters, the pressure of taking the
~Tina~
Just as fun and fantastic as the first, Undead Much is a bit more darker, more edge and it's exactly what it needed to bring it up a notch and add more excitement. I still found the humor and wit that I loved in the first book but the twist in this one was awesome and so I thought this was even better then the first!
A wonderful lighthearted and highly entertaining series that brings on the joy of reading paranormal escape. I'm looking forward to reading more from this world!
Bring on the Berry!!
Chanelle
Okay, so I knew I'd enjoy this book, and I really, really did. Ethan was in it, of course, and I love him to bits. Plus, there was added drama to the relationship which is always good. I don't like relationships where everything is smooth and perfect, because how unrealistic is that?

The story starts with a visit from an Unsettled zombie just when Ethan and Megan are getting kinda steamy. This unsettled is called Cliff, and he's different to the others. In the sense that he doesn't look dead, sme
Sharon
ARGH!!!! Damn it anyhow. I really wanted to love Undead Much as much as the first book. Undead Much did not have the same exciting pace as book one. Things moved so slowly in Undead Much, that I often found myself getting bored. It took for too long for the suspense to build up. I found myself putting the book down quite a bit.

I also found myself getting very annoyed with Megan. She keeps whining about how evil Monica is even when she is going out of her way to be nice. I did like the introduct
Kristi
Undead Much was just as funny, sassy, and unpredictable as it's predecessor!

I love Jay's take on Zombies it's much different than the normal mindless brain eating beings that you usually associate with the word Zombie.... although there are that type of Zombie in this book too! But Megan's job is to help the "undead" with unfinished business so that they can spend their slumber of death in peace.... well most of the time, unless someone decides to turn them into those brain eating Zombies... bu
Princess Bookie
My Thoughts: So, after I finished You Are So Undead To Me, I was hoping Undead Much would be just as good as the first one. It was and so much better! Once again, we are introduced into the world Of Megan and her zombie settling! In this book, more magic goes down and everyone is blaming Megan. Could she really do this? Or is she innocent? Joined by Ethan she has to figure out the truth behind her past. Why didn't her parents tell her all the secrets about their family history? Can she even trus ...more

Bottom Line – Stacey Jay has created a series that is smart, sassy, silly, and totally fun. Though Undead Much? is darker than You Are So Undead To Me, it still held onto those endearing qualities. It’s complete with amazing characters, and an excellent plot that leaves you wanting MORE and MORE…never wanting to put it down. I give Undead Much? A 5 mushroom rating…and I can’t WAIT for the next book!

Read the full review - Undead Much?
Peace Love and Reviews
I'm not into zombie novels. I tried but I just couldn't get into it, but this is an exception, the heroine and her cohorts are alive human being extraordinaire. They call themselves as Settlers, they are highly trained gifted individuals that fulfill the last wishes of the newly dead raised as zombies. before their spirits can actually put to rest. They also kill zombie rouges who feed on human flesh that are raised by witches who uses dark magic to sic their enemies.

The plot was interesting, it
Katie
Feb 07, 2010 Katie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own, arc
SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't read You Are So Undead To Me this review will contain spoilers. So stop reading! =]

Undead Much? was just as much fun and cute as You Are So Undead To Me. I started it right after I finished the first book so it was super easy for me to get right back into the story but even if it's been a while since you read You Are So Undead To Me, it won't take you long to get back into Megan's crazy world.

Undead Much? starts a couple months after the ending of You Are So Undead
Purr More, Censor Less
I don't really like zombies yet here I am again reading another zombie book. But ya know...I really kinda liked it! It was immediately apparent that I missed quite a bit from not reading the first book in this series, You Are So Undead to Me, but I eventually got the gist of what happened since the author did a lot of recapping in the storyline. Unfortunately, the process of recapping gave away a lot of spoilers for the first book so I'd advise reading the series in order.

The story included a go
Lauren
Dec 30, 2009 Lauren rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
After reading and enjoying You Are So Undead To Me, the prequel to this, I was curious to see how Undead Much would measure up to it. And as it turns out, Undead Much definitely threw the previous one way out of the ball park.

For one, it showed major plot and character development. Megan proved once again to be a likable character that was easy to root for and Ethan was swoon worthy as always. Plus, I loved how in this we got to see Monica's more caring side along with her usual infamous snarky
Idalia
Slightly better than it's prequel, Undead Much? gives readers what they want zombie-action, drama, romance, and suspense. It a new kind of zombie novel we can all love and enjoy.

In Undead Much? Megan is falsely accused of using black magic to raise a new kind of zombie. With subplots of the relationship between Megan and Ethan. Plus, some unsolved mysteries from the 1st book.

I'm highly satisfied with what I got from Undead Much - trilling plot, great characters, the smooth-flowing writing, lots
Erin
Ravage zombies, witch blood, crazy ass cheerleaders, and a bit of mystery to solve… This was a perfect book to read in October. Megan Berry is one character that I love to read, in the first book of this series You Are So Undead to Me, I loved how fiery and stubborn she was. In the second book, you start to learn a little bit more about why Megan is so much more powerful than other Zombie settlers.

I had this book sitting on my night stand for a while and my boyfriend picked it up and read the fr
Nina
Finding You Are So Undead To Me utterly hilarious, I couldn’t wait to read the sequel Undead Much? Even though sometimes the second book in a series can be a let down, I still had high expectations.

Megan Berry finds herself in trouble, again. And even with the help from some unexpected zombie, who seems to have trouble with the fact that he should go back to its grave and rest, it’s getting even more complicated by the minute.

We get introduced to new characters and from the start I had a pretty
Stephanie
A somewhat satisfying sequel to You Are So Undead To Me. The first book was more amusing and light-hearted while this novel seemed to have so much things going on at once and definitely more serious.

The plot had a ton of suspense, I'll admit, but it seemed like it was dragged on forever and ever. So many hints, so many clues, but no real concrete information until the last quarter of the book or so. And that's when I felt like everything happened at once. Kidnapping, the creepy ass ritual, the c
Olivia
Actually I give this book 3.5 stars :)

When I started this book, I wanted to like it so much. Last summer I read the previous novel and loved it! It was one of my favorite books, and the characters were so great. So I couldn't wait to get my hands on this and dig into the story. While I did enjoy the book, I felt like something was missing. It made it very disappointing that I felt that way.

First off, the novel took me forever to read. I kept getting frustrated and annoyed with a lot of character
Sara Grochowski
I'm not sure that there are any zombie books out there that are quite like Stacey Jay's. I never really thought that zombies could be both fun and horrifying at the same time, but Jay somehow pulls it off! I also never thought I'd join the zombie craze, but I did - and it is definitely because of YOU ARE SO UNDEAD TO ME and UNDEAD MUCH?!

UNDEAD MUCH is the sequel to the above mentioned novel, and you really do need to read the first installment to fully appreciated the second book, in my opinion.
Book Sp(l)ot
Zombie Settler Megan Berry is back with more crazy, not normal (even for those used to dealing with zombies) adventures. [Goodreads page for the first book [book:You Are So Undead to Me|3965854]]

Megan's so busy with her training (and his) that she and Ethan barely have any time together, but during a rare moment together in his car, they're enjoying some quality alone time when an Undead interrupts. Cliff, who already knows just who Megan is, just felt like going for a walk so it's Megan's duty
Kassandra
About~ Q: How many guys does it take to make your boyfriend wild with jealousy?

A: Only one, if he’s UNDEAD.

Megan Berry had a perfectly average new-sundress-and-boy-obsessed life-until her power to settle the Undead returned. Oh, and then her best friend tried to kill her- and ruin homecoming- with a bunch of black magically raised Zombies. At least she got a spot on the pom squad and a smokin’ boyfriend (Ethan). But now Megan is in deep fertilizer all over again. Why? Well, let’s see…

• Feral ne
Anna
I loved the first book in this series, You Are So Undead to Me. I also loved Undead Much?, but a little bit less than the first book in the Megan Berry series.

I didn't really know where this one was going to go. You Are So Undead to Me felt pretty tied up at the end to me, so when I found out that there was going to be a sequel, I was surprised. But I didn't mind, because I loooove the way Jay writes, and I also loved Megan and Ethan, the main characters in this series.

However, I felt like Megan
Yan
I enjoyed You Are So Undead to Me so much that I had to buy the next book. What made me love the prequel was its relatively cute and charming ways. The fact that it didn’t take itself so seriously made it all much more appealing to me. Undead Much went on a whole different route than what I was expecting. I was dandy the first few chapters. Had some laughs, some giggles, some swooning, a few fist-pumps, but then the zombies started appearing…

When I read a good book I find that I’m influenced by
Sophie
Undead Much? is the action-packed, zombified sequel to Stacey Jay’s debut novel, You Are So Undead to Me.

I really liked Megan in You Are So Undead to Me; I thought that she was nice, funny and normal (for a Zombie Settler, anyway.) But I just kept changing my mind about her in Undead Much?. In the beginning, Megan seemed overly confident, almost bordering on arrogant, and it really irritated me. But as soon as the accusations started being hurled at her, I was firmly back on her side. Then she d
Aileen
The sequel to the awesome You Are So Undead To Me, Undead Much continues to follow Megan Berry and her (hottie) boyfriend/fellow settler Ethan. This time however, things are getting hotter (and better) then ever!! If it's not between Megan and Ethan it's between Megan and the undead psychic hottie predicting that there's going to be a zombie apocolypse!! What's a girl to do?!?! You can't forget the turf war going on between the cheerleaders and the pom squad!! And don't forget all the secrets go ...more
Kelsey
I really enjoyed Undead Much? And although I’m not sure which book I liked better, this one or You Are So Undead to Me, I found this another refreshing book from Stacey Jay. I was worried there might be a little repetition in the plot, but there wasn’t at all. Megan had all new adventures and there were a lot of new secrets uncovered about Megan’s past. Some of her old enemies came back to haunt her, and she became more powerful. The main plot was intriguing, but I really liked a lot of the sub- ...more
Myhotstylist
2ND in series. this was a very strong follow up to the first book, You are So Undead to me.

In this book, Meagan has accepted her powers as a settler. Her and Ethan are a hot item, until she meets a very strange zombie named Cliff. Even though hes dead, he doesnt look, smell or act dead. Once the cheerleaders go to war with the pom squad over who gets to perform at the halftime shows, strange zombies shart showing up at various fundraisers, and Meagan has to determine who is behind the attacks i
Karielle
Undead Much? by Stacey Jay
Release Date: January 21st, 2010
Publisher: Razorbill (Penguin)
Page Count: 306
Source: From LibraryThing Member Giveaways for review

Q: How many guys does it take to make your boyfriend wild with jealousy?
A: Only one, if he's UNDEAD.

Megan Berry had a perfectly average new-sundress-and-boy-obsessed life — until her power to settle the Undead returned. Oh, and then her best friend tried to kill her — and ruin homecoming — with a bunch of black magically raised zombies. At le
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Kira M for TeensReadToo.com

Being a zombie settler is not an easy job. Getting the dead to settle down can take time, energy, and a lot of magic, or it can be as simple as delivering a lost charm to an old flame.

Try juggling that, a car wash to raise money for Pom squad, a hot zombie-slaying boyfriend, and trying to prevent the squad from losing their half-time spot at the school's game to the rival cheer squad, and you've got yourself a full plate.

When evil not-quite-dead or defeatab
CorLostForWords
I think I enjoyed this book more than You Are So Undead to Me. I loved the characters and the tension between Megan and Ethan. Several situations come up where it seems that the author is trying to subliminally mention that sex is a big deal and not something to be taken lightly. That, and oh, a zombie or two would show up at the most inconvenient times. It made for an interesting read. As a zombie hater, I loved this book. The zombies were grotesque yet they weren't which just made it better. I ...more
Kelly
Have I ever mentioned that I have a thing for zombies? Not a sexy thing, mind you, because I really can't get past the whole rotting flesh issue. I mean, imagine coming away with a handful of face when you're in the middle of a sexy kissing session. YUCK. Instead, I find them incredibly creepy and the idea of this relentless, hungry horde dogging your footsteps and slowly closing off all avenues of escape.... *shudder*

So, yeah. Zombies. I think they're kinda cool. I love Stacey Jay's take on the
Sammee (I Want to Read That)
I adored You Are So Undead to Me and I was a bit worried this wouldn’t live up to it. But it did. Big time! I really, really enjoyed it.

I love the voice Stacey Jay gives to Megan – she is really sweet, very good at putting herself into trouble and very believable as a teenage girl trying to balance her supernatural duties with regular teen issues.

The plot line in this was superb and I didn’t work it out. I loved the progression of her relationship with Monica – I think the potential is there for
  • I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It
  • Never Slow Dance With a Zombie
  • Zombie Queen of Newbury High
  • Passing Strange (Generation Dead, #3)
  • Zombie Blondes
  • Demon Envy (Kenzie Sutcliffe, #1)
  • Dead Is a State of Mind (Dead Is, #2)
  • Deliciously Wicked (Dimi of the Seven Moons #1)
  • Reign Check (Demon Princess #2)
  • Awakening Beauty (Fairytale Fantasies # 3)
  • Soulless
  • Zombies Don't Cry (Living Dead Love Story, #1)
  • Bite Me! (Bite Me, #1)
  • Kiss of a Dark Moon (Moon Chasers, #2)
  • Highway to Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #3)
  • Snap
  • Dating for Demons (Half-Blood Vampires, #3)
  • Last Dance (The Seer, #2)
Stacey Jay is a recovering workaholic (or at least working hard at recovering) with three pen names, two small children, and a passion for playing pretend for a living. She’s been a full time mom-writer since 2005 and can't think of anything she'd rather be doing. Her former careers include theatre performer, professional dancer, poorly paid C-movie actress, bartender, waiter, math tutor (for real ...more
More about Stacey Jay...

Megan Berry (2 books)
  • You Are So Undead to Me (Megan Berry, #1)
Juliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal, #1) Of Beast and Beauty Princess of Thorns You Are So Undead to Me (Megan Berry, #1) Dead on the Delta (Annabelle Lee, #1)

“Is there anything hotter than a cute guy who is also armed and dangerous? I think not.” 15 likes
“Most people assumed Aaron was gay just because he was on the cheerleading squad. I, on the other hand, assumed a guy who would endure severe social stigma in the name of getting his hands under a bunch of girls' skirts when he lifted them into the air was probably pervier than your average bear.” 10 likes