Start by marking “Fountain Creek Chronicles (Fountain Creek Chronicles #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Fountain Creek Chronicles (Fountain Creek Chronicles #1-3)

Fountain Creek Chronicles (Fountain Creek Chronicles #1-3)

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  226 ratings  ·  12 reviews
In the late 1860s, Colorado Territory is a wild and untamed land. But nestled within its mountains and sustained by one of its major creeks, three new romances blossom on the rugged frontier. Includes Rekindled, Revealed, and Remembered.
Hardcover, Omnibus, 704 pages
Published September 1st 2009 by Bethany House (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Fountain Creek Chronicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fountain Creek Chronicles

Margaret
About Book One Rekindled.
I read this all in one day in two sittings. Well to be honest, it's now 5:22am... so just over one day. :) If you liked Francine Rivers' Redeeming Love or Tracie Peterson's Yukon Quest then you are sure to love this little novel. Heartbreaking struggle from both ends of a marriage to make things work in the best of times and worst of times with a second chance is just fabulous. A great read!
About Book Two Revealed.
This book is completely about forgiveness. It is a
Margaret
Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.
Rekindled

Revealed

This book is completely about forgiveness. It is a sequel, but is about a completely d
Jessica
Tamara Alexander is a hard author to beat as far as character composition goes. While relatively "clean", these books do not stray from tackling true emotions, lust, and the battles we face as human beings surrounding the act of sex. The first book is about a woman struggling to remain faithful to a husband that has all but abandoned her, and the result is beautiful and strong. The second tackles prostitution in a way that is very honest and real, revealing hypocrisy surrounding the genders role ...more
Joriel
These are great books! But my favorite by far is the last "Remembered" I could not put this book down and laughed out loud in some parts. I highly recommend these books to anyone wanting a clean romantic that has faith laced throughout it.
Highland-dreamer
Oct 08, 2011 Laura rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: high school and up
I like these Christian authors who create engaging and wholesome characters. Yes, there are some historical flaws, but I love being taken back to this time period where I can grow to love characters akin to Laura Ingalls and Abbie Deal (A Lantern In Her Hand) once again. The male characters are imperfect but righteous while the female ones are a bit too perfect; but there is nothing wrong with high standards. The first book in the series was not that engaging at the beginning, but I grew to real ...more
Shawn
I adored this series. I must say the writer hooked me into these characters right from the beginning and loved seeing how each had grown from book to book. I so wish there were more books in the series because I felt such a kinship to them all and want to hear more about their lives. I think she also does a wonderful job of describing the area, I can picture it in my mind's eye and it is just so beautiful. Definately recommend reading this series.
Elizabeth
All the books were good -- the 1st was my favorite. Sometimes her novels are a little slow at the beginning and hard to get into, but in the end, I'm always captured end usually end up loving the book.
Angela
Apr 04, 2008 Angela rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
I have only read the first book in this series, but I want to read the others. I liked the story, although it was a bit slow moving at times. Truth be told I read about half, and then skipped to the final chapters! So I will see what the other books are like...
Dana Moore
heart warming - some idea of how people may have lived during this time period

Dmont
Feb 09, 2011 Dmont added it
This is one of mt favorite books ever. It is really good and so is the series.
Jodi
The first two were the best....hard to get through the third
Deborah Taylor
Deborah Taylor marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Bill Fowler
Bill Fowler marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Jennifer Krebs
Jennifer Krebs marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Sh
Sh marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Jamie
Jamie added it
Oct 29, 2014
  • Montana Marriages Trilogy (Montana Marriages, #1-3)
  • The Falcon and the Sparrow
  • Whirlwind (Only in Gooding, #3)
  • Betrayal (Where The Heart Lives, #2)
  • A Lady Like Sarah (A Rocky Creek Romance, #1)
  • The Bride Blunder (Prairie Promises, #3)
  • A Passion Denied (Daughters of Boston, #3)
  • Courting Trouble
  • Second Chance Brides (Texas Boardinghouse Brides, #2)
  • Courting Miss Amsel (Heart of the Prairie #6)
  • A Dream to Call My Own (The Brides of Gallatin County, #3)
  • Wild Encounter
  • The Jewel of His Heart (Heart of the West, #2)
USA Today bestselling author Tamera Alexander is a novelist whose deeply drawn characters, thought-provoking plots, and poignant prose have earned her devoted readers worldwide as well as multiple industry awards. Tamera enjoys a devoted international following with her books being translated into German, Dutch, and Polish. She recently returned from a book tour in The Netherlands for the release ...more
More about Tamera Alexander...

Fountain Creek Chronicles (3 books)
  • Rekindled (Fountain Creek Chronicles, #1)
  • Revealed (Fountain Creek Chronicles, #2)
  • Remembered (Fountain Creek Chronicles, #3)
From a Distance (Timber Ridge Reflections, #1) Rekindled (Fountain Creek Chronicles, #1) A Lasting Impression (Belmont Mansion, #1) The Inheritance To Whisper Her Name (Belle Meade Plantation, #1)