Start by marking “The Gift of Healing: How to Receive and Use Your Natural Healing Powers” as Want to Read:
The Gift of Healing: How to Receive and Use Your Natural Healing Powers

The Gift of Healing: How to Receive and Use Your Natural Healing Powers

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
What is the healing force? Is it magnetic? Is it creative? Is it a "gift"? How does it work? Author Gerald Loe begins to enlighten us with the statement, "This book is charged with energy." Then in six pages of contents, he offers a comprehensive overview of the field of healing, including techniques for dealing with relationships as well as physical illnesses by touch and ...more
Published March 1st 1996 by Oakwood Publications (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about The Gift of Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Gift of Healing

Bonnie Szantyr
Apr 18, 2014 Bonnie Szantyr rated it really liked it
I've read this book many times over the past decade. I enjoy Mr. Loe's writing style and feel as if he would be quite approachable, which is important for me when reading any books of this type. Too many of these authors appear like charlatans.
Of course, one has to be predisposed to believing in such things as the power of positive thinking, hands on healing, and anyone can to it, to enjoy and learn from this book. I do highly recommend giving it a read.
Vince Hipolito
Vince Hipolito marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2016