Start by marking “All Women Are Healers: A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Healing” as Want to Read:
All Women Are Healers: A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Healing

All Women Are Healers: A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Healing

“By the study, experimentation and practice of natural healing, women are changing and charting the future of health care. Despite heavy resistance or lack of recognition from patriarchal medicine, they are nevertheless making positive changes that will continue and increase. Women’s emphasis on one-to-one work practiced in mutual agreement and participation is very differ ...more
Published April 1st 1990 by Crossing Press

To ask other readers questions about All Women Are Healers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Women Are Healers

Casey Smith
Sep 29, 2012 Casey Smith rated it really liked it
One of the most interesting, important reads of my life! Upon my sisters recommendation I not only read this book, I continually re-read it on occasion!

Very well researched and loaded with insight, recommendations and natural healing modalities specifically targeted to women, this book can open your mind and heart to that inner voice that can nurture, heal and inspire us. Through this voice we can gain optimal health and can even learn to heal others.
Liked how it was organized. Not sure about the whole history of some things in this book because I don't have anything to compare it too so not really sure if she was correct in her histories. Need to read more books on those histories and healing that I am not too sure about. Other than that the book was really good and very very interesting and will definitely and has definitely helped me with my clients and my massage business.
Jillian Lavigne
Jun 03, 2014 Jillian Lavigne rated it really liked it
Great compilation of healing modalities and use of intrinsic feminine intuitive gifts. Will keep this on my shelf for reference! :)
Jun 07, 2008 Katherine rated it really liked it
Shelves: home-library
This book has some good information if you can ignore the author's negative attitude towards men. All of this information could just as easily be applied to men interested in the healing arts.
Aug 28, 2015 Colleen rated it really liked it
Shelves: pagan-nonfiction
I read this a long time ago and should probably read it again - I do remember it had some excellent descriptions of a variety of healing techniques, with good discussions of how they could be used.
Meghan O'Connor
Meghan O'Connor rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Pip rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2012
طوق الحمام
طوق الحمام rated it did not like it
Jun 04, 2016
Pam rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2015
Artfullyoung1 rated it really liked it
May 20, 2013
Doreen Shababy
Doreen Shababy rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Ahmed Al dawood
Ahmed Al dawood rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2014
Jan Jones
Jan Jones rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2014
Kelly rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2010
Julie rated it liked it
May 02, 2011
Cat Treadwell
Cat Treadwell rated it liked it
May 24, 2012
Maria Ray
Maria Ray rated it really liked it
May 20, 2012
Fanona rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2015
Shaz Carmichael
Shaz Carmichael rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2015
Kathie H
Kathie H rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2007
Nadine rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2013
jackie beard
jackie beard rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2015
Pia rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2014
Deanne rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2012
Shawn Nolan
Shawn Nolan rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2016
Alexandra Holling
Alexandra Holling rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2012
Brittany rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Star rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2014
Latasha Johnson
Latasha Johnson rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
did you like this book? 1 2 Feb 23, 2008 10:28PM
  • The Healer's Manual: A Beginner's Guide to Energy Therapies
  • Grandmother Moon: Lunar Magic in Our Lives--Spells, Rituals, Goddesses, Legends, and Emotions Unde
  • A Kitchen Witch's Cookbook
  • A Modern Herbal, Vol. I
  • The Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects
  • The New Age Herbalist: How to Use Herbs for Healing, Nutrition, Body Care, and Relaxation
  • Buffalo Woman Comes Singing
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • Celtic Women's Spirituality: Accessing the Cauldron of Life
  • Crystal Enlightenment: The Transforming Properties of Crystals and Healing Stones
  • The Celtic Shaman: A Handbook (Earth Quest)
  • Spirit Song: The Introduction of No-Eyes
  • Natural Beauty at Home, Revised Edition: More Than 250 Easy-to-Use Recipes for Body, Bath, and Hair
  • Healing Wise (Wise Woman Herbal Series)
  • Magical Aromatherapy: The Power of Scent
  • The Complete Book of Chakra Healing: Activate the Transformative Power of Your Energy Centers
  • Motherpeace: A Way to the Goddess Through Myth, Art, and Tarot
  • The Goddess Path: Myths, Invocations, and Rituals
Diane Stein (1948 - Present) is a natural healer and teacher of women's spirituality for thirty years. She is the author of thirty-three books on healing, natural remedies, metaphysics, women's spirituality, and the Goddess. Diane lives in Florida with her dogs. You may also find her at:
More about Diane Stein...