All Women Are Healers: A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Healing

All Women Are Healers: A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Healing

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  134 ratings  ·  10 reviews
“By the study, experimentation and practice of natural healing, women are changing and charting the future of health care. Despite heavy resistance or lack of recognition from patriarchal medicine, they are nevertheless making positive changes that will continue and increase. Women’s emphasis on one-to-one work practiced in mutual agreement and participation is very differ...more
Published April 1st 1990 by Crossing Press

To ask other readers questions about All Women Are Healers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Women Are Healers

Jillian Lavigne
Great compilation of healing modalities and use of intrinsic feminine intuitive gifts. Will keep this on my shelf for reference! :)
Casey Smith
One of the most interesting, important reads of my life! Upon my sisters recommendation I not only read this book, I continually re-read it on occasion!

Very well researched and loaded with insight, recommendations and natural healing modalities specifically targeted to women, this book can open your mind and heart to that inner voice that can nurture, heal and inspire us. Through this voice we can gain optimal health and can even learn to heal others.
Nicolette
Liked how it was organized. Not sure about the whole history of some things in this book because I don't have anything to compare it too so not really sure if she was correct in her histories. Need to read more books on those histories and healing that I am not too sure about. Other than that the book was really good and very very interesting and will definitely and has definitely helped me with my clients and my massage business.
Katherine
This book has some good information if you can ignore the author's negative attitude towards men. All of this information could just as easily be applied to men interested in the healing arts.
Colleen
I read this a long time ago and should probably read it again - I do remember it had some excellent descriptions of a variety of healing techniques, with good discussions of how they could be used.
Serena
Feb 27, 2008 Serena is currently reading it
I just started to read this book. I have been meaning to read it for a few years.
I loved hearing herstory and the practical aspects to this book.
Melissa
I especially like the bit on reflexology.
Marla Glenn
A comprehensive reference book.
Creative Choices
Jan 25, 2008 Creative Choices marked it as to-read
Own it haven't read it yet!
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Rosese
Rosese marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Saira Ramirez
Saira Ramirez marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Andrea Glassman
Andrea Glassman marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Bee
Bee marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Ashleigh
Ashleigh marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Sofia
Sofia marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Carol Maskus
Carol Maskus marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
did you like this book? 1 2 Feb 23, 2008 10:28PM
Diane Stein (1948 - Present) is a natural healer and teacher of women's spirituality for thirty years. She is the author of thirty-three books on healing, natural remedies, metaphysics, women's spirituality, and the Goddess. Diane lives in Florida with her dogs. You may also find her at: Facebook.com/DianeSteinAuthor
More about Diane Stein...
Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art Essential Reiki Teaching Manual: A Companion Guide for Reiki Healers Casting the Circle: A Women's Book of Ritual Diane Stein's Essential Reiki Workshop The Women's Spirituality Book