Start by marking “Sorry!” as Want to Read:
Sorry!

Sorry!

Bear and Rabbit are the best friends you can imagine. They live in their Bear-Rabbit house. They even cook together in their Bear-Rabbit kitchen. One summer day, Rabbit spots something shiny and twinkling in the sun in their Bear-Rabbit yard. What is it? Bear and Rabbit can’t agree. Is this the end of their friendship? Tim Warnes’ illustrations bring this funny and touchin ...more
Published May 1st 2013 by Good Books (first published April 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Sorry!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sorry!

Ana
Oct 14, 2013 Ana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Um livro com ilustrações lindíssimas e que aborda temas muito importantes como a amizade, partilha, e a importância de pedir desculpa. Um livro essencial para qualquer criança a partir dos 2 anos. E também para muitos adultos!
Tricia
Jul 15, 2009 Tricia rated it liked it
Bear and Rabbit are the best of friends until they have a disagreement over a shiny object. Girls loved the shiny object depiction throughout the book. Sweet ending of forgiveness.
Erin
Sep 19, 2012 Erin rated it liked it
Sorry is a book all about the power of forgiveness. Bear and Rabbit are like two peas in a pod. They live together, cook together, even sleep in the same bunk. One day Bear and Rabbit happen across a reflective piece of old balloon. When Bear looks into it, he exclaims that he sees himself. But Rabbit disagrees. Rabbit believes the balloon has a picture of Rabbit himself on it. They fight over who they see in the balloon, and eventually they tear the balloon and storm away mad at each other. But ...more
Marie Chow
May 08, 2014 Marie Chow rated it really liked it
This is such a cute book: well drawn pictures, and a simple, well told story about a rabbit and a bear who are best friends and do everything together. They cook breakfast together, sleep in bunk beds, hang out in tree houses, and are just cute, cute, cute. Until one day, they find something shiny and new (what looks like a broken mylar balloon). They argue over whether it’s a picture of rabbit, or a picture of bear (since they only see their own reflections) and fight, fight, fight. It’s a supe ...more
Denise
Sep 17, 2010 Denise rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Bear and Rabbit are the best of friends until something out of the ordinary temporarily derails the relationship.

Children and grown-ups alike will relate to this tale of friendship, tested by the discovery of a shiny balloon. Vanity and selfishness rear their ugly head and threaten to destroy a truly sweet
relationship. Readers will recognize Tim Warnes’ beautiful illustrations which clearly depict the range of emotions Bear and Rabbit experience. This is a great book to read aloud one on one
o
The Library Lady
Nov 13, 2009 The Library Lady rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
The actually shiny "shiny thing" is a bit of a gimmick, but it's one kids will like, and it is used nicely in the finale. And kids will also probably chortle at the animals not recognizing their own reflections. Cute enough that I wouldn't mind another book about these two friends--unless Landa feels the need to add another gimmick!
Eleanor
Dec 22, 2012 Eleanor rated it liked it
I liked some bits and I don't like some bits. I didn't like the bit where they pulled the shiny thing in two and were mad at each other. I did like the bit where they put the shiny thing together and were nice to each other again.
Lucy Herondale
Aug 14, 2014 Lucy Herondale rated it it was ok
Shelves: children

Another one for my little sister.

To tell you the truth, the only think I liked were the illustrations. The words the author used didn't make the story appealing to me, but I can see how 2-3 year old children may like it.
Libby
Dec 01, 2010 Libby rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-book
Cute story about a bear and a rabbit who have a fight--N. really likes because of the shiny pictures and because he's learning about "sorry" these days. I realized the illustrator's wife illustrates the Bear Snores On books, and their styles are similar!
Elise
Aug 30, 2011 Elise rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
A good book for starting the discussion about resolving conflict. Not the most entertaining or the most interesting, but it was fine. Nothing unique, but kids need to hear lots of examples of saying Sorry! Don't buy it though; check it out from the library.
Rita M
Dec 19, 2012 Rita M rated it liked it
Shelves: children
Story about friendship and sharing. The 2-3 year-old gkids enjoyed it.
Ethan
Nov 26, 2010 Ethan rated it it was amazing
Krystyn
Apr 09, 2012 Krystyn rated it really liked it
Cute story on sharing/taking turns. Great illustrations!!
SouthWestZippy
Jan 16, 2016 SouthWestZippy rated it really liked it
Wonder story about friendship. Great illustrations.
Bibi Roemer
read (the dutch version of) this so I can read it to the kids at my internship.
Pam O'brien
Mar 12, 2016 Pam O'brien rated it it was amazing
kids loved it!
Elizabeth S
Jan 21, 2012 Elizabeth S rated it liked it
Shelves: f-picture
Pretty good book with nice pictures. The story is solid and does a good job showing how disagreements can happen between friends, and the value of deciding to say, "Sorry."
Camille Tesch
Nov 04, 2014 Camille Tesch rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
This is an adorable picture book. My two-year old loves it, and started saying "sorry" after we read it.
Alyssa
Nov 30, 2016 Alyssa rated it really liked it
Very pretty illustrations!
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2015
Kian
Kian rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2016
Irina T
Irina T rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2017
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2014
Brittany
Brittany rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2010
Karina
Karina rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2010
Katie Daubman
Katie Daubman rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2013
Mandy
Mandy rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2012
Presley
Presley rated it did not like it
Mar 08, 2014
Rick Dudeck
Rick Dudeck rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2017
Melina Wouters
Melina Wouters rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2015