Start by marking “Flores Girl: The Children God Forgot” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Flores Girl: The Child...

Erik John Bertel

Flores Girl: The Children God Forgot

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The media eagerly made the startling announcement about the unique hobbit fossil find and the existence of hobbit human relatives on Flores Island 16,000 years ago, prehistoric survivors that seemingly went extinct just a few short years ago. Only, the scientists were dead wrong. They are still alive today and two American scientists are going to discover them and unwittin ...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Flores Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flores Girl

George
A GOOD STORY POORLY TOLD.

"When times were tough, it paid to be small, and that was just the evolutionary stratagem 'Homo florensiensis' had employed in order to survive on Flores Island."—screen 134/1974

FIRST CONTACT, be it with aliens from other worlds; with long-lost tribes in New Guinea's mountain jungles; or, as in this case, with a long-lost hominid species (perhaps a missing link between monkey and man) on a remote island in Indonesia, excites the imagination. Overripe with adventure and r
John Stall
The Flores Girl is a very well written book that captures the imagination of its reader with current events and plausible outcomes. I have already recommended this book to all my family and friends. You will find it hard to put this one down or wait for the sequel!!! I understand that the sequel "Emptiness and the Warrior will soon be out!" Thanks Erik John Bertel! Oh, the book is still free on Flores Girl.com.
Jani Pirkola
I loved the book and was left to wait for the sequel. At first the long background story felt too long, but then again, it helped to give depth to what happened in the latter part of the book. I warmly recommend the book!
Jim Kratzok
This was a gripping story from beginning to end. I originally listened to it as a podcast when it first came out. I now have an updated text version which I plan to read soon.
V.t. Brown
I really enjoyed this book. It had a very believable story line and was well written. I think it is a very good read for all ages.
Veronnica
Great story, thrilling and exciting.
Bert
"The story reminds me of a comment my Grandfather made about storytelling, and John sure is one hell of a story teller. You should always leave the listener/reader, wanting a little more. You nailed it!!!
Bert Younger
"I absolutely loved your novel and finished in a day and am now stuck with an emptiness within myself as I wonder when the sequel will be out? "
Charles Kisembo
Charles Kisembo marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Luigi Coradduzza
Luigi Coradduzza marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Gabriella
Gabriella marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Leeanne
Leeanne marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Michel
Michel marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
William F Sullivan
William F Sullivan marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Betza
Betza marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013